Roleplay Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for roleplayers to come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Et Mortis Amor (Z and Erik only)
Stryker`s Night Dwellers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:09 am by Erik Daedalus Skorm

» To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)
Stryker`s Night Dwellers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:12 am by Kumarai Von Detton

» Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)
Stryker`s Night Dwellers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:57 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~
Stryker`s Night Dwellers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 5:25 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Zeria's Soul-Torn Warriors
Stryker`s Night Dwellers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:28 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» The Red String - (Z and Yoi only)
Stryker`s Night Dwellers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:44 pm by YoiYumeo

» HI I AM A COOL FISH, LOVE ME YO
Stryker`s Night Dwellers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 6:26 pm by Kumarai Von Detton

» Burned - (Zeria and Stryker Only)
Stryker`s Night Dwellers I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» Soul Mender - (Zeria and Stryker only)
Stryker`s Night Dwellers I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:50 pm by Stryker

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Zeria Iiyasei
Stryker`s Night Dwellers I_vote13Stryker`s Night Dwellers I_voti10Stryker`s Night Dwellers I_vote11 
Caleb
Stryker`s Night Dwellers I_vote13Stryker`s Night Dwellers I_voti10Stryker`s Night Dwellers I_vote11 
Konayuki
Stryker
CarnifexDragon
Warder117
Kira Yamato
Kumarai Von Detton
Elmo
kreamator
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 135 on Sun May 30, 2021 8:49 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Stryker`s Night Dwellers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stryker

Stryker`s Night Dwellers Empty
PostSubject: Stryker`s Night Dwellers   Stryker`s Night Dwellers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:41 pm

Here lie all the characters I have created, here or in any other forum. Some of them where made for expecific RPs, however those can be modified in case anyone wish to RP with any of them. If you wish to give any feedback or suggestion for my character please feel free to message me.

-Ladon Verphyrion
-Rhana Khoralies
-Zar'roc Erathikan
-Bezeel Hellvet

Last edited by Stryker on Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Stryker`s Night Dwellers   Stryker`s Night Dwellers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:41 pm

Name: Ladon Verphyrion
Teacher or Student: Student
Year (Students only): Year 7
Basic Info:Ladon is a well educated young man. He respects his teachers and fellow classmates being taught that every living being is important and that killing when not for self defense is a crime against nature. He is very talented in a variety of arts, such as playing piano, lyre and flute. He also cherishes to paint and sculpt. Despite his demonic heritage he is one of the purest hearted persons walking on earth. He does not know hatred and is very naive, being manipulated by his fiancee very easily. He is shy and only speaks when spoken to. When he is with Rhana, his fiance, he truly feels happy and loves her with all his heart, but sometimes he can become a little depressive and quiet because of Rhana`s possessiveness which keeps him like a bird on a cage, away from all other people.

Spoiler:
Dislikes: Falseness, uneducated people.

Abilities:

Toxic Body - Ladon`s main weapon, his blood is pure poison. He can control the shape of his blood and change it`s stage of matter, either turning it into deadly gas, crystal, powder and shape the liquid into whips, blades of many shapes.

Naga Transformation - Ladon is a pure blood Naga, a human/snake demon. He is capable of slowly transforming his already pale body, giving it reptilian attributes such as fangs, dagger-sharp claws and white stone-like scales. He gains enhanced strenght and agility. He gains the ability to see in the dark. His most interesting attribute while transformed is that his legs are replaced by a long tail.

Brief History: Ladon was born and raised as a noble. He was given everything he ever wanted. However when time came, his parents stroke a deal with a fellow noble family in which they would marry their children and share their fortune. Something came up then, Ladon didn`t get used to Rhana being his future wife. The girl had a plan, she asked to take him with her to a High School for supernatural people much like them. He accepted and they made preparations to join the school as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Stryker`s Night Dwellers   Stryker`s Night Dwellers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Name: Rhana Khoralies
Teacher or Student: Student
Year: Year 7
Basic Info: Rhana is the stereotypical popular girl. She thinks the world should spin around her. She always has had everything she always wanted. Being spoiled by her parents since birth. She is the type of girl who get jealous very easily, if someone has something she doesn1t, she will either take it or make sure the person loses it. She can be very manipulative and intimidating. She is completely in love with Ladon since he was the first person to see her as girl rather than a noble. She loves him, and if someone as even get close to him she will get agressive and assault the person mentally and physically. She loves dancing and her favorite activity is to tempt his fiancee with her bitchy behavior and physical advances.
Spoiler:
Dislikes: Rudeness and people who disobey her.

Abilities:

Toxic Body - Ladon`s main weapon, his blood is pure poison. He can control the shape of his blood and change it`s stage of matter, either turning it into deadly gas, crystal, powder and shape the liquid into whips, blades of many shapes.

Naga Transformation - Rhana, just like Ladon is a pure blood Naga. She is capable of slowly transforming her body into her full Naga form.
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Stryker`s Night Dwellers   Stryker`s Night Dwellers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:47 pm

-Name: Zar’roc Erathikan
-Date of Birth: May 4th
-Race: Nerzhul Demon
-Current Location: Always in movement.Running away from home.
-Hometown/Original Birthplace: Hell
-Family:
Father= Thurak Korika Erathikhan
Mother= Myrianne Assarjen

Personality: Once a kind and sweet little boy, Zar`roc was taught since young age to act politely in all occasions and to obey his parents unconditionally. As time went by, Zar’roc`s personality changed drastically. He became introverted and shy. When with other people he seems distant or afraid of something, however, when he is alone or with people he trusts his kind nature resurfaces. Despite being a demon, Zar’roc was never a violent person, he preferred to respect life as long as others respected his. When threatened he can be quite volatile, letting out an aggressive and more cruel side, not afraid of soiling his hands with blood. There are two thing Zar'roc can’t stand, arrogance and

Equipment: Since leaving home, Zar’roc always carries a backpack with him. Inside there he has anything he deems necessary such as medicinal herbs and poisons along with a small hunting knife. He carries a small spell book, which is a small encyclopedia of rituals, potions and enchants which was given to him during his private classes.

Slayravik:

A massive broadsword with a heavy double-edged blade, notched on both sides near the tip. The pommel is a crown-shaped spike. The grip is plain, but the guard is skeletal, with a dragon skull facing each side leading to the rib cage from which the blade emerges. The blade is carven with the demon words for "misery" and "suffering". The name Slayravik mean "Blood Sucker" in the demon language, that is because upon it`s creation, the blade was enchanted with ancient dark magic. It`s name alone is imfamous in hell. The power of Slayravik is to "drink" the blood shed in battle. Transforming the crimsom liquid in magical energy to be fire from the sword as energy bolts, slashes. The more blood Slayravik sheds, the sharper its edge becomes.

Spoiler:

Torak Slayravik:

An evolved version of Slayravik. When the blade absorbs a considerable amount of demon blood or is exposed to Zar'roc`s full demon form, it transforms, acquiring different traits and much more destructive power. The arms of the skeleton are raised, becoming the guard of the weapon. The mouth of the skull opens and the pommel of the handle cracks into several spikes. It retains most of its abilities, but cannot drink blood while transformed to avoid an overload of magical energy.

Spoiler:

Appearence:

Standing at 6`1, Zar’roc has long, shoulder length, black hair along with fiery blood red eyes. His skin is slightly pale, as if he had barely contact with sunlight. Like most Ner'zhul demon he has a tattoo on his chest. The tattoo is a black sphere surrounded by a spiked circle with two triangles pointing downwards and one pointing upwards. He wears a combination of leather pants, slightly loose to provide more confort and mobility. A black leather coat with a red zip-up hoodie/vest underneath and a shirt. The coat and the pants are decorated in crimsom with a flaming pattern. He wears 2 platinum bracelets with six Onyx attatched to each. Along with the bracelets he also poses a leather and platinum collar which has only one onyx attatched.

Demon Form Traits:

- The tattoo in Zar'roc's chest starts to expand, covering his whole body in shadows, which them solidify, becoming a set of armor and a mask.
- His hair loses it`s black tone, becoming clear gray.
- He gain claws, fangs and a tail while his eyes become pure crimsom.

Spoiler:

Abilities:

Hell Blaze: Being taught different kinds of magic since young age, Zar'roc has mastery over the element of flames. The young Ner'zhul can summon grey colored flames which can melt rock upon contact. Zar'roc can use it in many ways. He can easily perfoms the basics which include firing streams and balls of scorching blazes. He can also cover his limbs with fire to provide additional damage in close range combat. He can even go to extremes, shaping the blazes as he wish.

Shadow Rip: He may not held as much mastery over the element of darkness as he manipulates his blazes. However, Zar'roc can use shados with relative ease. He can travel using shadows and solidify them for offensive use, shaping shadows not only as extentions of his limbs but also create spheres and lightnings with strong concussive force. The Shadow rip costs more than Hell Blaze and can only be used where there are shadows to control. Bright makes its use impossible.

Necromancy: A dark art taught to Zar'roc by his father, who is a feared master of the art. It takes much energy to be used and the results can vary. The user can either summon souls in spiritual form and ask for advices or they can simply summon skeleton brutes to act as temporary servants. His father would go as far as to summon a whole army of fallen bodies or a gigantic dragon skeleton. Zar'roc has small experience with Necromancy but can bring 10 skeletons before fainting. He also finds it useful to bring dead animals to aid him. This dark art is extremely costing and takes comple concentration in order to be used.

Flesh Puppet: Another dark art, even more infamous than Necromancy, this power allows the user to force his will into another being`s body. Making the target a puppet fully aware of it`s actions. For this ability to work, Zar'roc must get in contact with the target`s blood, turning it into strings. The control of this technique is not unfightable, it can be broken by someonewho is more powerful than the caster or has an unshakable will and determination.

History:

Born as the heir of the Erathikan Line, Zar'roc was taught since young age the valor and power that came with his blood. He was the only heir of Skar Erathikan, ruler of Korika, and one of the most feared demon lords of Hell. Since the beginning of his son`s life, the ruler of the Nerzhul city planned on taking full advantage of him. The boy was given combat training and lessoms in magic from the age of 3. The additional classes never interfered with the normal royal agenda. He was taught history and culture. And over everything else, to respect and obey his parents and their choices. He grew up happy with friends around the city and the family`s mansion, between those were another Nerzhul noble and his best friend, Ana. And Zar'roc`s hellhound, Rhoka. As time passed, the boy slowly understood that his life was not his own to live but for his parents to control, It was then that his father went to extreme, training his own son in combat and beating the boy to a lifeless pulp everytime they sparred. of course Zar'roc never died, his father made sure of it. With the age of 14 he joined the royal guard as a mean of his father to keep close watch. When he reached the age of 18 his father announced his son was being "engaged" to a Nahdiran princess and that it would provide Korika with additional lands and military might. Zar'roc at first accepted his destiny, but then he realized he was being sent into a life of servitude, almost slavery. He wouldn`t accept that, not after obeying his parents for his whole life he would accept losing his remaining freedom. On an act of ultimate defiance he left Hell through a portal opened by one of his teachers. After 2 months running away he start to wonder if the choice he made was the right one.

Notable facts:

- The collar and bracelets wore by Zar`roc are used to surpress part of the magical power of servants and slaves. Used mostly by Nahdirians.
- Has no experience on living by himself so he uses necromancy in order to obtain advice.
-Rhoka:
Spoiler:

Nerzhul Demon Features:

- Are capable fighters by nature, having gifted physical capabilities.
- A Nerzhul can only mate after either overpowering the partner or being overpowered by him/her.
- Are capable of sharing thoughts through physichal contact.

Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Stryker`s Night Dwellers   Stryker`s Night Dwellers I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:11 pm

Name: Bezeel Hellvet
Species: Demon/Dark Angel
Family: None

Appearance:

-Hair: Short yellow hair.
-Eyes: Red/Green (Shift according to mood)
-Height: 6' 6
-Build: Lean yet muscular.
-Complexion: Pale

Extras:

-General attire: Always dressed in a set of black leather clothes combined with armory and a set up that allows him to carry around his two guns.

-Demon Features: Has long claws and an armored tail. He has a third eye and fangs. His nickname 'Dark Angel" comes from his ability to spring off jet black wings that resemble those of angels.

Spoiler:

Personality: A proud and calculating warrior. He is not afraid of sacrificing his own life in order to obtain success on his objectives. However there is another side to his personality. When not in the battlefiel he preffers to stay alone where he can have peace. He lives by a code of honor, something very rare among demons. There are rare occasions when he can even prove to be merciful.

Fighting Style: When in close combat preffers to use his long metallic claws which can slash through almost any kind of armor. His two guns are called "Twins of Menace" and fire bullets empowered with demon energy.

Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Stryker`s Night Dwellers   Stryker`s Night Dwellers I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:51 pm

Name: Pharis
Appearance: Pharis is 6`1, he possess a scarlet hair and crystalline light blue eyes. His figure is neither bulky nor fragile, he has a graceful physique. Despite being able to change his clothes whenever he desires, the son of Aphrodite tends to wear a set of leather clothing mixed with a pair of normal jeans and a common shirt below to make him confortable.

Spoiler:

Personality: Pharis can be considered a little moody or bipolar. Some days he is usually a very easy going person, who looks to make people around him happy and satisfied. In other days he urges to satisfy his own carnal desires and isn’t afraid to break someone`s heart to do so. But one of his most important aspects is that he is "loyal like a dog", when he start liking someone there is no way he will leave him or her, he will do everything to protect said person.
Parentage: Father- Lycaon / Mother- Aphrodite

Biography: Pharis origin can be described as one of Aphrodite’s most interesting days. It all happened one day when she sneaked out of Olympus to meet with Ares while Hephaestus was away, but for her surprise, the god of war wasn`t available either. He had gone to Afghanistan, in order to watch an ongoing conflict. Bored, the goddess of beauty wondered around the forests of Greece, looking for anything to do until that by luck or the lack of it, she found Lycaon, the King of Lycans, interested by the half wolf man she decided to spend the night with him, which proved to be full of fun. The day after, Aphrodite would sudden leave Lycaon and return to Olympus, but there was one thing she did not expect, the encounter with the Lycan had made her pregnant. After 9 months of wait, the goddess couldn’t wait to return the child to his father, but then something incredible happened, the daughter of Uranus decided to keep the child and raise him by herself, what didn’t go well at all. At first everything went well. Aphrodite proved to be a caring and patient mother. She loved her newborn son and was very excited with the idea of teaching him the power that came with her blood line. Time passed and after 3 whole months changing diapers and having her sleep disturbed by the baby’s crying, Aphrodite was still a radiant mother, however Ares, who liked to spend his time having nocturne fun with Aphrodite, was now on the edge of his patience, not only the boy had taken away his mother’s attention from him, he had also interrupted their adult fun more than once. Ares was furious, so he decided to get rid of the boy while his mother was asleep, he took the child and brought him to the Black Forest in German territory, where the baby would most likely die, but by intervention of destiny, Hestia, the goddess of family and hearth found the baby, she knew that the baby was a demi-god and couldn’t bare to leave the infant to die. The immortal woman took Pharis to her temple where she sworn to take care of him until he was ready to live by himself. The mystery of who were the parents of the kid didn’t last long. As time passed the boy slowly showed the powers he inherited from his godly mother. While a small child he allured Hestia’s maids into bringing him things such as candy. At the age of 13 he actually managed to steal a kiss from a young maid. During a night Pharis’s lycan blood awakened, which turned him into a fox-like creature that went on a rampage on a village nearby, 3 lives were lost. Hestia knew that this was a signal that the time for him to leave was coming. She knew that if he stayed much longer eventually he would threaten not only the nearby villages but her maids’ as well. On his 17th birthday, the goddess of Family decided to finally decided to reveal the truth about how he ended on her temple, however she didn’t say who was his godly parent or why he had previously transformed into a wild beast. The young man understood and left the temple heartbroken.

Weapon(s):
-Moon Fang: A long scimitar taken from his older half-brother. The blade itself does not possess any kind of special power, but it can be combined to Pharis "Violet Blaze", becoming a fiery weapon with unimaginable cutting power.
Spoiler:

Power(s):
Illusion: According to the famous saying "Love illudes", this power is a rare trait inherited only by a few children of aphrodite. It allows Pharis to create illusions to confuse enemies or for a quick escape. He can project hologhraphic images on the location or even on himself to assume any appearence or make his targets think something is happening. The images however only last for a few minutes and can disappear in case Pharis suffer ohysical damage.

Violet Blaze:Pharis can summon purple colored flames for both close and long distance combat. He can summon fire in many shapes. There is one very important detail about this power. It`s strenght depends on Pharis emotions. If he is angry or sad, the power will be relatively weak, but when he is happy or has someone he wants to protect, the flames become extremely powerful.

Dimentional Closet: This simple ability allows Pharis to change his clothing even jewelry if necessary. It`s a common trait among children of Aphrodite.

Sweet Talk: A common ability found in Apphrodite`s children. It allows the user to allure beings of the opposite gender in order to obtain his/her trust.

Lycantrophy: Being son of Lycaon, Pharis has the power to morph into a fox-like creature. This transformation covers him in dark grey fur and enlenghts his scarlet hair, which makes it looks like a tail. In this form he becomes more agile and enhancing his physical abilities. But while on this form he is unnable to summon the "Violet Flames".
Spoiler:

Technique(s):

Lunar Daze- This technique can only be performed while Pharis is on his Lycan form. Pharis lift his arms above his head, crossing them. He then slamsboth on the ground releasing a purple and red energy shockwave capable of knocking away multiple enemies.
Spoiler:

Twisting Fang- Using the speed he possess on his Lycan form, Pharis spin at blinding speeds. He then dashes at the enemy as a tornado. Aiming to cause wounds using his claws.
Spoiler:

Godly Possessions:

-Cloak of Night: Given to him by his mother, this cloak makes him invisible when it covers Pharis`s head. He can still be heard, smelled and felt but no other magic is capable of making him visible.

Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Stryker`s Night Dwellers   Stryker`s Night Dwellers I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:03 pm

Name: Phenton - The Mourner / God of the Abbandoned

Parents: Thanatos and Hecate

Abilities: As a god of the underworld, Phenton possess gret control over souls and spirits. He can summon them as allies in battle and use them to boost his own power. He has control over ghostly flames and can even go as far as temporarily removing souls from their bodies, including his own, He can also transform into many forms in order to disguise himself or causing panic to his enemies. He inherited from his mother the ability to control shadows.

Personality: Phenton could be considered gloomy and depressive. He is very quiet, only speaking among his superiors or friends. He looks sad because he watches over the souls of those who were abbandoned by their families and friends and weren`t given a funeral, making it impossible for those souls to even reach Hades. To see those who once were turning into vengeful spirits filled with haterd was wake made Phenton that way. He loves his siblings and his friends, going to any lenght in order to protect them.

Appearance: Being a shapeshifter, Phenton has a series of form he likes to take according to the situation. But in all those he has dark green eyes and black hair along with pale skin and a lean body. Those are his main forms:

Human:
Spoiler:

Normal/God Form:
Spoiler:

Fear Incarnated/Monster Form:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Stryker on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Stryker`s Night Dwellers   Stryker`s Night Dwellers I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:19 pm

Name: Evlogize - The Awarder/ Goddess of the Blessed

Abilities: Like her brothers, Evlogize has power over souls and spirits of different shapes and types such as animals and warriors. She is called "The Awarder" because of her ability to boost her allies powers. She can easily summon any kind of weapons. Like her brothers she has the ability to shape shift. She also inherited from her mother the ability to use magic to control light to the point of even giving it shape.

Personality: Evlogize has a extremely calm demeanor, and a sense of justice and responsability. She is strong willed and extremely protective of her realm, it`s people and her family. She can be very naive aswell as brave. She is the protector of Elysium and it`s people. She is intelligent and somehow easy going person. However when on duty she is very serious and hard headed. She has a very "black and white" view of the world, meaning there are no exceptions when carryiong out judgement, one soul is either evil or good.

Appearance: Being a shapeshifter, Evlogize has a series of form he likes to take according to the situation she finds herself in. But in all those she has piercing yellow eyes and light blue hair along with slight tanned skin and a gymnast body. Those are her main forms:

Human:
Spoiler:

Normal/God Form:
Spoiler:

White Raven/Combat Form:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Stryker`s Night Dwellers   Stryker`s Night Dwellers I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:58 pm

Name: Timoros - The Punisher / God of the Condemned

Abilities: Despite the 4 gods having same amount of power. Timoros is said to be the strongest amongst them. Like his siblings he can control souls and spirits, summoning thme in the form of undead warriors and monsters. His abilities are mostly blood-related since blood is the life force which runs through every being`s body while alive. He can control and shape blood.

Personality: Timoros according to his father is the most "energetic" of his children. He likes to inflict pain upon those who have being considered criminals and evil while on life. Like his sister he has a very atuned sense of justice, preffering to consider his tortures as vengeance for those who suffered with violence during life. He will not attack those who considered virtuos or innocent. To him, causing pain is a drug. And he has no plans to stop taking it.

Appearance: Being a shapeshifter, Timoros has a series of forms he likes to take according to the situation he is. But in all those he has bloody-crimson eyes and long black hair along with pale skin and a muscular body. Those are his main forms:

Human:
Spoiler:

Normal/God Form:
Spoiler:

The Tormentor/Combat Form:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Stryker on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Stryker`s Night Dwellers   Stryker`s Night Dwellers I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:04 pm

Name: Epitiro - The Watcher / God of the Unwanted

Abilities: Unlike his siblings, Epitiro is not capable of summoning souls and spirits. Instead he absorbs them. Maling them part of his own body and soul. During that time he can summon that soul`s powers and attributes to serve as his own. When this ability is used against living mortal souls or devine souls, Epitiro can only absorb their essence, therefore only getting their abilities, and for a much shorter period. Due to the massive amount of souls he has already absorbed, Epitiro is nearly invunerable, having a fast healing rate even when a gainst another god. He can take countless forms and sizes. Take note that his ability works even with beings that don`t go to Hades such as animals or plants.

Personality: Epitiro is what people can call a moody person. There are times when he can be caring and warm hearted, and there are others when he can be merciless and cold. He feels a hollow inside his soul. Like he isn`t complete, like the souls in Asphodel. To make the feeling go away he continously absorbs souls and let`s them go. He does, however, have a sense of rightousness since he would never attempt to drain the essence of those deemed good. Being around his family is what prevents him from going on a killing spree. To him they are his sanctuary.

Appearance: After absorbing countless souls, Epitiro gained a literally infinite amount of forms, all of them containing different characteristics, age and gender.

Human:
Spoiler:

Normal/God Form:
Spoiler:

The Original/ Incarnation of All:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Stryker`s Night Dwellers   Stryker`s Night Dwellers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:22 pm

Name: Hades - God of the Dead/ God of Wealth

Parents: Kronos and Rhea

Abilities: Hades is one of the 6 original Olympians. Being the oldest son, his abilities are powerful enough to match Zeus` power. He has full control over the dead and all abilities related to them such as Necromancy. He is a master is Umbrakinesis, the power to bend shadows to his will. And has slight power over earth, being the god of wealth, he can control precious metals, jewels, oils, everything considered of value below earth is under his domain.

Personality: Hades is noted to be a particularly honorable and just as well as a harsh god. He respects oaths and the laws of morality.His respect for the law and his code of conduct is evident as he's the supreme judge of the dead souls and of all creatures that traverse to the Underworld. He is also noted to be a hardworking and busy god, rather unlike many of the other gods who take their duties and reponsibilities in a much lighter manner. Despite his honorable habits, there is a cruel and darker side to Hades. Although he was the one to make a compromise with Demeter, he was indeed the one to trick Persephone into staying in the Underworld (though he did it because he was in love and searching for a wife). He also carries grudges for an extremely long time. His traits mirror that of his father Kronos in terms of cunning, ruthlessness, and deviousness. His wife and Queen, Persephone, is the only one to bring out the kind and generous, softer side of his. His darker side stems from the bitterness he feels at being spurned by his fellow Olympians, which in turn leads to his habit of holding grudges.

Appearance: Hades is a tall man with snow-pale skin and crystaline eyes which resemble jewels. He possess shoulder lenght raven hair. Most of time he wears a black robe detailed with silver. During his visits to Olympus and parties he wears his war armor,

The Judge/God Form:
Spoiler:

The Emperor/War form:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stryker`s Night Dwellers   Stryker`s Night Dwellers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stryker`s Night Dwellers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Sanctum :: Character Zone :: Character Bios-
Jump to: