Roleplay Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for roleplayers to come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Et Mortis Amor (Z and Erik only)
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:09 am by Erik Daedalus Skorm

» To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:12 am by Kumarai Von Detton

» Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:57 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 5:25 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Zeria's Soul-Torn Warriors
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:28 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» The Red String - (Z and Yoi only)
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:44 pm by YoiYumeo

» HI I AM A COOL FISH, LOVE ME YO
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 6:26 pm by Kumarai Von Detton

» Burned - (Zeria and Stryker Only)
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» Soul Mender - (Zeria and Stryker only)
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:50 pm by Stryker

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Zeria Iiyasei
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_vote13"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_voti10"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_vote11 
Caleb
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_vote13"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_voti10"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_vote11 
Konayuki
Stryker
CarnifexDragon
Warder117
Kira Yamato
Kumarai Von Detton
Elmo
kreamator
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 135 on Sun May 30, 2021 8:49 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:40 pm

Persephone nodded and helped Hades lift her son to his feet, supporting Nikolai until he was capable of standing on his own, despite his trembling.

"Honey, come on. You can stay in my personal quarters for now. Get some rest. This journey has been taxing on you, I'm sure"

She only hoped that Hades didn't start piecing things together. The prophecy ability. The slightly golden skin. The facial structure......all the things that made it clear that Nikolai was Apollo's son. Nikolai, warn out from the assault of futures, nodded and trudged after his mother.

"Hecate? I've...never met Hecate..."

He was dizzy, and stumbled a bit, before Persephone caught him and continued to support him.

"You'll meet her soon then, honey. Just keep going..."

And so she led him towards her personal quarters, where she would lay him down on the bed to let him rest....
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:54 pm

Hades went to his chamber where he started pacing from one side to the other. He was thinking about everything that occured so far. In 2 days he would journey to Olympus and face the family which had betrayed him. Another issue on his mind was the mysterious man who Persephone had betrayed him with. He only didn`t connect the dots because his mind focused on other issues. He awaited for his wife to join him after leaving Nikolai to rest. He said to himself:

This is one of the times I wish I was still inside my father`s stomach.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:01 pm

Persephone made sure that Nikolai was safe and sound in her personal quarters, resting and recovering from the bought with the futures, before venturing to find Hades. When she did find him, she frowned and her expression softened.

"Hades...?"

She seemed to glide across the floor, her movements slow and beautiful, and she wrapped her arms around him, leaning her head against his shoulder.

"Please, dear husband....tell me what is bothering you so much....let me be the wife you need me to be..."

~~~

Nikolai laid down and sighed, closing his eyes. Today had been far too taxing on his body for him to keep going. His mother was gone from the room now, probably off to see Hades again. Nikolai wasn't sure what to make of Hades. He was afraid of him, yes. But Hades had also helped him, which confused Nikolai greatly.

"I wish I hadn't come....then I'd be safe in my gardens, tending to the pomegranates..."
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:16 pm

Hades was so worried he didn`t even notice Persephone enetering inside his room. When she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. At first he was surprised but then gave in to her soothing touch. The only woman he would ever allow to do that. He looked down and said:

It`s been too much for me lately, my flower. The yearly reunion with my brothers. The duty as ruler of the underworld, our little problems, the boy, his father. Everything is weightning on my mind.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:24 pm

Persephone frowned and continued to embrace Hades, her touch smooth and warm. She wanted to make sure he would be alright. And as he listed off all of the things bothering him, she frowned even further and closed her eyes, speaking softly.

"There are many things that weigh on all minds, my love. If I did not think it would cause problems, I would tell you who Nikolai's father is. But it's too dangerous right now. The last thing we need is for fighting amongst ourselves..."

That, and she didn't want to see Apollo die. She did secretly cherish the time she'd spent with Apollo, and had thought many times about leaving Hades to live with Apollo, but had always decided against it, giving herself to the man she'd promised herself to for eternity.

"As for the other problems...don't worry so much about Nikolai. He can take care of himself mostly. Once he's in nature, he'll perk back up in no time. You should see him, Hades. He gets this beautiful glow to him that makes him shine brighter than any star when he's happy. I want us to be a happy family...."

She leaned up, pressing a soft kiss to Hades' lips.

"Come to bed for now, my love. Let us rekindle what we lost all this time..."
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:23 pm

Hades gave into her warm touch. It was the first time after so long that he felt alive, not like a walking corpse. When his lips met with hers, all of his problems and worries vanished. All that was left were their love. Hades actually gave in . He took off his sash making the sash untighten around his pale skin, he laid on his large bed with the clear white sheets and the deep black pillows. It was then that something fell off Hades` robe like a medallion connect to a chain around his neck. The medallion had greek words on it which translated to "Yours Ever". He said:

Waiting for you. Princess of the garden.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:35 pm

Persephone's smile turned into a devious grin, and she walked seductively towards the bed, her hips sashaying from side to side.

"Oh love....you're going to need to lose a lot more than just a medallion..."

And so the 'rekindling' began...

~~~

Persephone awoke the following day, naked and curled into Hades' side, her head resting on his shoulder and her leg slung over his. She moaned sleepily and nuzzled against him, her cheek rubbing against his muscled chest.

"Mmm, time to wake up, my love" she purred...
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:44 pm

Hades woke up with Persephone`s movements. Last hight Hades felt as if life returned to his body along with the feeling of happiness. He stroked Persephone`s hair, playfully moving them. He said in a much softer tone, which cold be considered lovily or atleast non-cold:

Almighty Tartarus, I missed that.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:54 pm

Persephone purred and nuzzled against Hades again, a smile on her lips.

"As did I..."

She rose above him, pressing a passionate kiss to his lips, then slid out from under the covers and off the bed. She felt like she could use a bath....and not one alone either. She crooked her finger to Hades, still not sated by their night of lovemaking.

"Come, husband. I wish to have your company in my bath..."

~~~

Nikolai awoke finally, gazing at the ceiling. He had fallen asleep almost immediately after he'd laid down, and had slept soundly through the night, dreaming of Amara.

"Mmm....I wonder how Amara and Demeter are...."

He sighed and ran a hand through his scarlet colored hair, closing his eyes and picturing Amara's smile...her laughter...the beautiful sound of her voice when she sang..
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:06 pm

Hades couldn`t believe what a wild night they just had. He stretched his sore limbs, trying to gain back the mobility of his muscles. As his wife called for him, Hades stood up and went right after her. Knowing exactly what was to come. He just said in a playfull tone:

Just one thing. Don`t expect me to act like an excited pup every morning, I still have some pride.

The days went by as Hades became overjoyed with the company of his beautiful Queen.But eventually came the day in which he would have to leave the Underworld and visit his family in Olympus. He was still nervous, but his wife managed to take away a great deal of his worry. And who knows, this time he might not end up attempting to choke his younger siblings.

Thanatos was going to take care of his palace during his absence. Him, along with his 4 siblings would watch over Nikolai aswell. Hades ran from one side to the other like a mad man, trying to put on his armor. He cursed:

The only day I have to wear this and it is only to protect myself from my own family.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Persephone sighed and watched her husband race around, trying to get all of his armor on. She moved forward, attempting to help him the best she could.

"Relax, my love. Things will be just fine. No problems will arise. I'm sure of it"

She herself was dressed in a long white dress adorned with various flowers and leaves, something reminiscent of the days before she married Hades.

"Just try to calm down. Your armor will go on easier if you just calm down..."

~~~

Nikolai donned a pair of black dress slacks and a white dress shirt, with a black vest over it. He sighed, looking himself over in his mother's trifold full length mirror.

"My first trip to Elysium's gardens....I hope they're as beautiful as mother said they were..."
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Finally after 10 minutes of struggle with putting on his own armor. Persephone and Hades had managed to put on his armor. Everything was in place, the sword, the cape. Hades wore on his head the helm of darkness, some kind of helmet forged in black metal, it had the power to bring despair to all those who looked directly to it. The almighty Emperor of the Underworld had finally calmed down. He walked next to his Queen and Said:

Promise to stay by me the whole time ? I really need your presence.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:16 pm

Persephone was glad when the finally managed to get all of Hades' armor onto him. The helmet made her cringe a bit, but she dealt with it, and simply refused to look directly at it. His request, however, made her frown. She had planned to ask Apollo how Nikolai was doing without her around.

"I...will do my best to stay by your side. However, my mother may wish to see me and speak privately with me...as will some of my friends..."

~~~

Nikolai wandered the halls of the underworld, searching for his mother. He couldn't find her, and had gotten lost somehow.

"Now where have I ended up...?"

He sighed frustratedly, wishing that this place had more nature in it to guide him, and he would have expected his mother to bring more plantlife in, but it seemed that Hades must not have allowed such. Now was when he needed someone to find him most and show him where to go...
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Hades nodded at her. Those seemed like valid points to him. He offered her his arm and snapped his fingers, opening a portal in front of them. Hades now felt prepared for that night of boringness. At least the heated discussions would take away that feeling of monotony Hades hated. He walked with grace and pride, like a true man of royalty. He stepped inside theprotal along with his queen. Going to the place he was forbidden to go, Olympus. He said to himself while stepping thought th black hole:

I wonder if they actually care for my presence.

Meanwhile, Nikolai was lost inside Hades` castle. There was a reason Hades didn`t like plants inside it, he thought it didn`t fit with the black marble and the silver curtains. He actually had quite a nack for decoration. A figure walked off the shadows right in front of Nikolai. There stood a lean man, wearing a white robe decorated with black furr on the shoulders. His name was Phenton, a child of Thanatos, God of the Unwanted. He said, in a melancholic tone:

You seem lost. Want help ?
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Persephone gave Hades her happiest smile. She was glad he had listened to her words and did not expect her to remain with him the entire time they were in Olympus. Though she did worry about Nikolai and how he would handle being in the underworld without her there to guide him.

"I'm sure they will accept you just fine, my love. You are family. To treat you poorly would just be cruel..."

~~~

Nikolai looked up from where he stood, sighing. It seemed like no one was around to help him. Not even his mother, who usually would have clung to him like glue. But then a soft spoken voice got Nikolai's attention, and he looked to where it came from. He recognized the face only as being vaguely familiar to him, though he could not recall where he had seen the young man.

"I...yes...I...can't seem to find my mother....Persephone..."
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:53 pm

Hades nodded at his love. Perhaps his nemesis would be at Olympus, that would make things much easier if he tried to get to Persephone. Now that he remembered Nikolai did try to say his father`s name but only got out an A. Hades shook that thought off, this night had to be perfect, the Olympians wanted to make sure everything was in peace so there would be no confronts. As he and Persephone stepped throught the portal, it took them only a few seconds to arrive at the Heavenly castle of the Olympian Gods, Olympus. It reminded Hades of his castle, but was made of white masble and had poor decoration. His brother, Zeus had the taste of an old man. As they arrived at the throne room, the front doors were opened by his cold aura, darkness surrounded the room where the most powerful beings in existance reunited. Zeus and Hera sat side by side while the other Gods had their thrones in straight lines, each line in the diagonal of the Divine Couple. Hades`s throne was on the other side of the room. It wasn`t made of gold or crystal like theirs. His was made of black marble, decorated with silver. Besides him there was a smaller throne for his Queen. It was made of Polished stone, like Demeter`s, but had flowers decorating it. As Hades walked inside, all the Olympian eyed him. Some with distaste, others with fear, and a small group had a look of worry. Hades sat on his throne and gestured for Persephone to sit aswell. All gods were silent, which soon was broken by the thunderous voice of Zeus, King of Gods. He said:

Now that Hades has made his presence clear. We can now commence our second anual Peace offering.

Poseidon, who was also on his War armor nodded and looked at both Hades and Zeus. These three defined Sibling rivalry, and for two times they had fought against each other. Something the mortals called World Wars. Besides Poseidon there was a smaller throne, much like Hades and Zeus, Poseidon was also married. With the Sea Goddess, Amphitrite. Him and Hades were on good terms, their only problem was Zeus, who was the egocentric of the family.

Phenton, who had made his presence known to Nikolai syly looked away from the God of Harvest. The boy didn`t know that Lord Hades and Persephone had left for Olympus and would only be back by night. The son of Thanatos said while looking down:

I`m sorry, but Lord Hades and Lady Persephone left for the meeting at Olympus. I was asked to take care of the castle.

Last edited by Stryker on Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:10 pm

Persephone followed her husband in, wishing they could be hand in hand as they would normally have entered together, but Hades was too stressed to notice her silly wish. So she simply sat down in her chair, smiling to her mother....and keeping her gaze away from the one person she was nervous to see here. Apollo sat across from her, and was watching her intently, making sure that Hades could not see the desire in his eyes as he gazed at Persephone. She glanced over to him, noting how much Nikolai really did remind her of Apollo. He was a gorgeous male, and his body had been...heavenly. The nights they'd shared together had imprinted the memories in her brain for all of time. But Zeus' voice soon interrupted and Persephone shifted her gaze to him...

~~~

Nikolai blinked and frowned. His mother had left him behind...again. His face suddenly grew very serious. Fine. If his mother was going to do that, he was going to leave and go see his father. Surely his father would be at the meeting as well. And Nikolai would see the great man that he adored and idolized.

"I want someone to take me to Olympus to see my father. Now"
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:25 pm

Zeus started making a long and boring speech about how the last years had being good. How Olympus evolved and the dreadful results a war would bring to the world. It was all the same old thing to most of the Olympus, specially the elder gods such as Hades, poseidon, Hera and Demeter. they all knew Zeus was a drama queen. Then the Sky Lord explained the importance of tonight`s festivities along with the sacred peace offering amongst the gods and all. Hades thought Zeus would be better as God of the Laywers instead of King of Gods. Finally Zeus finished after long 20 minutes of monologue.

That`s why tonight is important my dear family. We are the ones who maintain ballance on the world. Let`s not destroy what took us so long to build. Now, Me and my brothers will have to leave for a few minutes to rediscuss the share of the world. Until we are back, please be all sure to make yourselves comfortable and enjoy the evening.

Hades and Poseidon stood up from their respective thrones and followed Zeus into the next room. This part was the most important. Whatever happened there would determine the fate of all reality.

Phenton flinched at Nikolai`s request. If he allowed him to leave, Lord Hades and his father would most likely get upset with him. He had to obey his orders. He looked briefly at Nikolai and said with a soft tone:

I am sorry. No one can leave or enter the castle while Lord Hades is away. Only my father. I`m afraid you will have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:37 pm

Persephone yawned by the time Zeus was done speaking, but got extremely nervous when all 3 of the greater gods left, leaving the others to do as they pleased. She fled the area to go get some fresh air alone, but she knew instantly who had followed her and ordered all others to stay away. She turned around, coming face to face with Apollo, who in all his glory still looked as handsome and...well....sexy as the day she'd met him. She swallowed hard and looked up at him, her lips parted slightly. She was unsure what to do or say in this situation. She had tried to avoid Apollo so that Hades would never find out who Nikolai's father truly was.

"A-Apollo...?"

Apollo smiled, his charming features daring Persephone to move away from him further.

"Persephone....I think you know why I've sought you out.......I had planned to wait until you were here alone without your....husband....to watch you, but I found I could not once I gazed upon your beautifully exquisite face..."

Persephone put her hands on his chest, attempting to push him away from her before she did something stupid. He only caught her hands, holding them over his heart.

"Apollo, I can't....I love Hades..."
"Oh please, Persephone...how can you love that monster? He treats you terribly. He always has. Come with me. Please. I'll find a way to defeat Hades and we can be together forever, always happy. And Nikolai will have a family again..."

Persephone hated that Apollo would use Nikolai to try and get her to leave Hades. She loved Nikolai more than anything and would have done anything to make him happy....except leave Hades.

"I can't, Apollo....I'm sorry..."

She pulled out of his reach, then ran back towards the thrones. She knew that Apollo would not dare speak to her alone so close to Hades. She was almost to them, when she ran straight into her mother, Demeter. She threw her arms around Demeter, beginning to cry.

"Oh mother! What do I do?!"
"Shhhh, my dear....just calm down. All will be well..."

Meanwhile, Apollo went back to his seat, frowning. He had hoped so greatly that Persephone would acknowledge his pleas...but now he would have to think of more drastic measures. He had to find a way to kill Hades...and he'd give anything to do it..

~~~~~

Nikolai growled at Phenton, his eyes blazing a dark green.

"Let me make this a little more clear to you, whoever you are. I am Nikolai, son of Persephone and Apollo. I want to see my father and see him NOW. It is urgent to me. A matter of life or death. If I do not see him within the next hour, there is going to be a problem. Is that understood?
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:34 pm

As the events between Persephone and Apollo unfolded and both gods went back to their seats, a slim figure watched them closely. That situation was just perfect for the upcoming events. A woman devided between 2 gods, one of them being Hades. That, along with other factors would soon shake the very foundations of Olympus, but who was the figure and whichwere it`s plans ? That remained a secret.

Phenton was not in a very suitable situation for his calm and shy demeanor. The young god before him was acting like a spoiled brat. To the point of disrespecting the children of death and the orders of the Supreme Judge of the Underworld. Phenton turned to face Nikolai, this time his eyes were emotionless and had a pale greenish shine. He said with more courage:

A matter of Life or Death ? Don`t say those words so uncarefully. You are nothing better than I am. I`m Phenton, God of the Abbandoned. Son of Thanatos and Hecate. If you wish to speak with the accursed Sun God, be my guest. But you are not leaving this place.

By the time he finished speaking the hall was filled with floating spheres of what seemed to be blue fire. Thoses wereactually souls, souls of the abbandoned. They served Phenton, who was most of time docile and shy. But when provoked, he could be as merciless as death itself.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:09 pm

Persephone cried in her mother's arms, soaking the elder goddess' robes with her tears. Right now, she just wanted to cry. To let out all of her feelings. But she couldn't even do that. She just had to settle for bawling like a baby to her mother, unable to say anything...

~~~

Nikolai growled at Phenton, his fists clenching.

"You will not stop me, child of Thanatos! If I have to go myself, I will!"

He stormed back the way he'd come, trying to find the throne room so that he could navigate his way out of here and up to Olympus to find his father....
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:58 pm

As Persephone cried in Demeter`s arms, suddendly a thunder echoed through Olympus, this could only mean that the personal meeting between the 3 Elder Gods had ended. Soon after, the huge doors opened as they went back into the Throne room. Hades immediately felt there was something wrong with his queen. He walked past his brothers, going directly where Demeter and Persephone were. He asked in a worried yet stern voice:

What happened ? Demeter, why is she crying ?

Phenton was getting annoyed at the boy. He decided that it was better to just give what he want, but in a way none of them would get in trouble. He vanished among the shadows, reappearing right in front of Nikolai. He pointed his index finger towards the young god and said:

If you want to see your father so badly. Allow me to show you the way.

He then shot a light beam, that if hit would separate Nikolai`s soul from his body and send it to Olympus, only Apollo would be able to see him, Phenton made sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:32 pm

Persephone heard the crack of lightning, trembling for a moment. It had startled her. But then Hades appeared, and she turned around, tears pouring down her cheeks. Demeter knew full well what the problem was. But she also knew better than to tell her brother what was going on. So she pulled a lie out of her ass.

"Brother. How good to see you. My daughter is simply upset because she was afraid I would be angry with her for going on the trip to Elysium with you instead of helping me in the gardens. She also worried that I would be doubly angry because she is taking Nikolai with her. I simply had to tell her that everything would be alright and that I was not angry at all"

Demeter patted Persephone's head, pushing the girl towards her husband.

"Go on, my dear. Enjoy your time with your family. Amara can assist me in the gardens while you are away"

Persephone took the hint and responded right away, moving to Hades' side.

"Yes, mother. Thank you....I feel much better now..."

She turned to Hades, smiling faintly.

"How did the meeting go, my love?"

~~~

Nikolai screamed as he suddenly was astral projected without warning to his father's location. When he halted, he looked up and saw his father sitting there, looking a mixture of melancholy and anger.

"Father....."

Apollo looked up and frowned. The last thing he needed now was for Nikolai to be upset too.

"What is it, Nikolai?"
"Mother is taking me with her to Elysium soon...I will be gone for a while, but I will likely not stay the entire time with her. I have my own gardens to attend to as well...I just wanted to let you know so you did not worry if I missed my archery lessons with you"
"Alright. Enjoy yourself....and keep an eye on your mother. If she looks remotely unhappy, inform me immediately"
"Yes, father...."
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:46 pm

Hades found strange Persephone would cry over something like that. He usually trusted Demeter, more than he trusted all his other brothers and sisters. He carressed Persephone`s face and nuke. Giving her a different feeling from his ussual posessiveness. Was he really being caring towards her ? He stroke her hair, attempting to comfort the Goddess of Spring. He said in a soft tone:

You will never have to worry again, my love. Once we have reached Elysium I promise to make you the happiest wife in history.

He approached her and planted a kiss on her lips. He was trying the best he could be a good husband. He still didn`t get how to be caring and lovely all the time, but he was atleast trying. He heard her question and said with distaste:

Same thing. The Sky princess doesn`t know the meaning of share and Poseidon feels like I should "chill". What the hell does that even mean ?
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:52 pm

Persephone snuggled into Hades' side and smiled a little brighter as he caressed her. The fact that he wanted her to be happy now almost made her wonder if her betrayal had made him change like this. If she had made the right decision. But she shook her head at the thought. No. Betrayal of love was never a good thing, no matter the results. Hades would have come around eventually.

"I'm so glad...I can't wait to go to Elysium..."

Demeter smiled, glad to see that her daughter was at least finding a small semblance of happiness with Hades. The dark man had never been thought capable of feeling, but when he was with Persephone, he seemed to think a little more on the caring side.

"Worry not about Zeus and Poseidon, dear brother. I'm sure they will come around eventually. They just need convincing. A proper plan. Perhaps you will be able to think a little more clearly when you return from Elysium. Some time away will do you good"

Persephone smiled to Hades and leaned up, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek.

"I asked Nikolai the same thing once. Apparently, to "chill" means to relax. So perhaps this trip will be beneficial even more than we thought"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next