Roleplay Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for roleplayers to come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Et Mortis Amor (Z and Erik only)
Solomon High - RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:09 am by Erik Daedalus Skorm

» To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)
Solomon High - RP I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:12 am by Kumarai Von Detton

» Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)
Solomon High - RP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:57 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~
Solomon High - RP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 5:25 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Zeria's Soul-Torn Warriors
Solomon High - RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:28 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» The Red String - (Z and Yoi only)
Solomon High - RP I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:44 pm by YoiYumeo

» HI I AM A COOL FISH, LOVE ME YO
Solomon High - RP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 6:26 pm by Kumarai Von Detton

» Burned - (Zeria and Stryker Only)
Solomon High - RP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» Soul Mender - (Zeria and Stryker only)
Solomon High - RP I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:50 pm by Stryker

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Zeria Iiyasei
Solomon High - RP I_vote13Solomon High - RP I_voti10Solomon High - RP I_vote11 
Caleb
Konayuki
Stryker
CarnifexDragon
Warder117
Kira Yamato
Kumarai Von Detton
Elmo
kreamator
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 135 on Sun May 30, 2021 8:49 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Solomon High - RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

Solomon High - RP Empty
PostSubject: Solomon High - RP   Solomon High - RP I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:13 pm

Solomon High School

~*~Solomon High is over 500 years old, and is located in England, nestled deep within the clearing of a dense forest, the massive grounds spanning several acres. There is a lake winding along the outer northern edge of the school.

The school is a private school, and it excepts all children from the ages 11-18. There are only two breaks, during Summer and Winter, where the students are allowed to leave and go home for 3 weeks if they choose. The students sleep in dormitories, each dorm can hold 5 students, and prefects, 2 in each year from 3 upwards, can have their own rooms if they so wish. The headmaster, Evelyn Solomon himself, is a very stern man, always in a suit, who has an air of arrogance around him, but gives respect where it is due. The school was designed for students with supernatural powers/abilites to feel safe and free to use said abilites in a easygoing environment. It isn't unusual to see students randomly using powers on the grounds at will (or even to cheat on tests). You'll find students with a wide range of abilities, from lycanthropy, to vampirism, to control of element, or even just telekinesis.~*~

Lately, there's been a strange happening around the school. Someone is going around and killing off students, leaving their bodies for people to find with a note that contains a riddle as to who is next. The headmaster, Mr Solomon, has just announced that within several days time, he will be putting together a secret group of students to hunt this killer down and bring him to justice. Only the best, most skilled students will be chosen...

Rules:
* No powerplaying or godmodding
* No more than 3 abilites per character
* Each element (i.e. fire, water, darkness, light, earth, wind, ice, etc) counts as one ability.
* Be literate
* Have fun!

Class schedule:

Period 1 ~ 9:15-10:15
Period 2 ~ 10:20-11:20
Period 3 ~ 11:25-12:25
Lunch ~ 12:30-1:30
Period 4: 1:35-2:35
Period 5: 2:35 - 3:35
After School Clubs : 3:40 - 6:30
*Special Events such as games, competitions, meets, etc, may run later.

Zeria sighed as she stood in the doorway. This would be her first actual start here. Sure, she'd transferred the previous year, but that had been 3/4 of the way through the year, and she hadn't had any chance to get to know anyone really other than the headmaster's son. Yeah, she knew who people were, but nobody really knew her. They just recognized her as the shy, bright red-haired, uniform-wearing, yellow-eyed freak. She sighed, her voice melancholy, yet beautiful and soft, making heads turn.

"I hope I can set a name for myself this year..."

She sighed again, heading down the hall with her head bowed. As she looked at her schedule, she smiled though.

"Not a bad schedule this year...definitely stuff I can work with...though the Training class will probably hard. With all those different powers to try and practice with...all the different students...it'll definitely be hectic"

Zeria turned her head to look out a window of the hall, the sunlight just peeking over the treetops now. It cast a glow on her pale skin, shimmering ruby lips, and bright golden eyes.

"Another hour before class starts it seems...I'll have to occupy my time until then...perhaps trying to socialize more than last year..."

She wondered if anyone would even bother to talk to her this year. Not like they had last year, once they'd found out she was shy and withdrawn. Zeria sighed and looked down through the window at all the students coming into the building. Mostly first years being dropped off by their parents. She frowned. She wished she could go home to her parents, but they always made her stay at the school.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Udicium

Nathaniel Udicium

Solomon High - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon High - RP   Solomon High - RP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:43 pm

Dominic held aloft the single lock of dark hair, held daintily between his fore finger and thumb. It's amazing the carelessness of his fellow students...or the teachers. Don't they know the kind of power that is held in the hand that bears another's lock? Of course they don't, because he knows, and if he knows, then he knows how to tell if others knew, because they would already be doing what he was about to do, which was...what was it again?

Oh, right.

With an almost paternal care, Dominic slipped the lock of hair inside a tiny vial and stuffed it into his pocket. It was a simple experiment to see who this lock belonged to. By creating this charm and carrying it in his pocket for an approximately two days, the owner of the hair should have a massive headache all throughout the third day. A rudimentary curse, truth be told, but the possibilities...

The boy's fantasizing over the many rites he could perform using this single lock was abruptly interrupted by a rogue kenning that apparently felt the need to hijack his current train of thought. Shaking himself out of the daze this lapse in his mind caused, he took note of the time, "Hour 'till, huh?" he mumbled to himself. He had lost track of time, having arrived at the academy so early as per his father's interminable insistance upon the matter. He had occupied himself with some refresher studies up until this point. Now, the next step was to figure out why exactly this time was so significant...

Then it hit him like a...hitty stick: The rest of the students should have started arriving not long ago! Leaping from his desk and throwing on his lopsided hat, he proceeded to speedwalk down the corridors and out into the wide halls of the academy; they were a lot emptier than he expected.

Moving more toward the front of the school where the students were being dropped off, he realized that though they have just begun arriving, they clearly have not indulged in roaming the halls as he did the moment he arrived...or he miscalculated the time it took for the students to finish roaming the halls and start settling into their dorms. As he continued bumbling along, it became more and more apparent that he had significantly misjudged his fellow students' love for hall-roaming, that is until he stumbled across a red-headed girl gazing out of one of the windows, watching the students getting dropped off.

In that moment, Dominic engaged a split-second scouring of his memory in a vain attempt to remember this girl's name. He knew a lot of people, and keeping track of them all is difficult sometimes. He concluded by the next second that he recognized this girl from his previous year, and then by the next one had remembered she actually arrived quite late into the year, and so was denied the pleasure of getting to know much of anyone. How interesting. What might she know? Things he doesn't, most certainly, nor does anyone else. These things, therefore, he must endeavor to find out. Also, it doesn't help to meet someone new.

Striding up to the side of the window, standing beside the girl and leaning against the wall, Dominic peered out toward the rabble of students being dropped off by their parents. He glanced back at the girl, then back out the window, noting her hard-fixed gaze. This was it, Dominic. Meeting someone new. This is the one chance to make a friend or make an enemy. Be casual; friendly. Here we go, Dominic, you can do this. He looked sideways back at the girl with his gray pools and opened his mouth, "If you're trying to stare them to death, you ought to look a little less conspicuous. I imagine eyes like that are hard not to notice."

Nailed it.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

Solomon High - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon High - RP   Solomon High - RP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:22 pm

Zeria barely noticed the other student approaching. Yeah, her shadow senses had felt him coming, but she hadn't actively paid attention to see where he was going. At least, until he was next to her and spoke. She glanced over to him, the light playing off her strong yet feminine features, and her cheeks flushing with a slight tinge of pink.

"O-oh! I wasn't....I don't...."

She fumbled over her words for several moments, paused herself, took a deep breath, then smiled calmly to him.

"I meant them no ill will. I was just wondering what it would be like to be a first year coming here on the first day. I transferred in pretty late last year, so I don't know what that feels like"

Zeria extended a hand to the unfamiliar face, still smiling.

"Zeria Iiyasei. 7th year. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Udicium

Nathaniel Udicium

Solomon High - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon High - RP   Solomon High - RP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:56 pm

Dominic chuckled at the girl's initial flustered reaction. People have responded worse to his friendly advances, he figured. He flashed her a toothy, uninhibited grin and took her extended hand, shaking it firmly. "Dominic Hathaway. 6th."

Releasing Zeria's hand, Dominic leaned back against the wall framing the window and casually glanced through it, watching the first years as Zeria had only a moment ago. "I've a little closer idea of what it's like. I transferred into my second year in time for the first day and I'll tell you, I was practically bouncing off the walls. I was excited at the prospect of being in an academy that's actually geared to my abilities, but intimidated by the massive structure of the place, not to mention being around so many gifted dudes and dames. I felt like if I said the wrong thing to the wrong person, then BAM..." he emphasized the onomatopoeia with a fist into his palm, "...Dominic gets taught a firm lesson in keeping his mouth shut." A wide smile cracks his face as he peers back out the window, "Clearly I've been taught no such lesson, huh?" he comments idly, noting his long-winded response.

"I'm curious though, Zeria..." he begins again, glancing sideways at the yellow-hued girl, "How come you transferred so late into the year? Fleeing political intrigue?" he smirks as he breaches the subject. Subtely wasn't always his strong suit. His sense would have him wait for a more opportune time to ask, but unfortunately his curiosity isn't going to have any of that nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

Solomon High - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon High - RP   Solomon High - RP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:09 pm

Zeria was a bit unsure how to handle the exuberant 6th year. He kind of overwhelmed her with his outgoing personality. And she wasn't really used to people talking to her in a positive manner.

"I see...well, it's a nice school. Yes, it's big, but I think that means it just has more to offer its students"

His question about her reason for transfer, however, had an instant frown upon her lips. How could she tell him that she'd been removed from the human school because she'd almost killed another student? She took a deep breath, quickly supressing the rush of dangerous memory, and offering him a sort of half smile. She had to bluff her way through it, lest she become even more of a freak to the student populace.

"I just had some problems at my old school. It was an all human school, no powers, no nothing. So I didn't really fit in. My parents moved me here, and I've been doing a lot better since"

That wasn't entirely a lie. She had been at a human school, had problems, and was now doing much better. Her grades had skyrocketed up into the top 5% bracket of her class, and she'd been much more calm. She spent less time hiding in her room, and more time out enjoying the school. Nevertheless, she glanced back over to Dominic.

"It's nice to meet you, by the way. What kinds of things do you like to do? I myself am an artist, more geared to drawing and painting. But I do go running every morning, and the library is probably one of my favorite places on the grounds aside from the gardens in the back courtyard"
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Udicium

Nathaniel Udicium

Solomon High - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon High - RP   Solomon High - RP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 4:56 pm

Dominic may not think a whole lot before he charges into a pseudo-interrogation, but he knows when to take a hint. Touchy subject. No more questions. Half-truths until further notice. It's recognizing signs like this that he's kept himself out of reach of those less tolerant of his probing; his tenuous constitution forced him to avoid physical conflict, though he could run with the best of them.

Nodding understandably, Dominic took a step back and bobbed his head left in right as if in contemplation. Really, he was just trying to decide if he was satisfied at all with her answer. He figured at least by her answer that there was something she was withholding, and that was good enough for him.

Fingering at the half-dollar in his vest pocket, he looked back at Zeria after she offered her own question, and that same wide grin overtook his countenance once more. "I love to learn things..." he begins, chuckling to himself, "As vague as that may be, I just love knowing things. I don't even intend on using most of the stuff I know; I just like knowing them." standing straight, he shifted his weight onto one foot as he continued, "That library you mentioned; I love that place. The kind of things you can find in those tomes in unfathomable. I especially enjoy learning about people though. Every person has a story, and I endeavor to learn those stories." His grin faltered a moment as he glanced away with wry expression, "Even if they're already dead..." he adds on, as though as an amusing afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

Solomon High - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon High - RP   Solomon High - RP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:36 pm

Zeria offered him a small smile, giggling softly.

"But isn't it sometimes more fun to figure out what a person's life could have been like when you can't just ask them? Take Edgar Allen Poe, for example. Many would think him just a poet of the macabre. But he was actually one of the inventors of the detective fiction genre"

She ran a hand through her bright red hair, stretching a bit and leaning back on her heels, her other hand holding her bag on her shoulder.

"It is, however, sad that sometimes people only become famous after they are no longer around to see it. If Shakespeare could see how popular his plays and sonnets are now...I think he'd probably find himself in a tizzy of excitement"

She fished in her bag for something, pulling out a small book and handing it to Dominic.

"Here. If you like knowledge, try this. It's a complete collection of novels by famous old authors. If I remember correctly, not only is Poe in it, Lovecraft, Shelley, and Hawthorne are also inside. It's really good. Perhaps you would like it?"
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Udicium

Nathaniel Udicium

Solomon High - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon High - RP   Solomon High - RP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:03 pm

Dominic's gray hues seemed to sparkle as he carefully took the presented book, examining its binding and flipping through the pages. "Goodness, this is rather interesting..." he comments idly, "I am a big fan of the classics. To read the works of Poe and Lovecraft feels almost as though you're peering into a whole new world. Twisted though it may seem sometimes, to be able to immerse yourself in that dark perspective can help you learn a lot about the world." he closes the book and holds it at his side, "Just to imagine how those men viewed the world...what they were like." He scratches idly at his fuzzy chin before continuing, "I mean, when you start going that far back, the historical accounts begin to grow scarce. You never really know what they were like, save for what we can garner from their works."

He leans back against the wall, "Faust...Beowulf...That's when it starts getting really tricky, because by that point its all legends; stories that were passed around and were only lucky enough to be picked up by someone with the desire and wherewithal to immortalize it in print." though by this point it seems impossible, Dominic's grin grows even wider and his eyes seem distant, "That's exactly why you're right. It is far more fun to figure out someone's life when you can't ask them directly. The secrets that the dead hold...the things you can learn." he sighs like one inhaling a fresh breeze of spring, "It's why I do what I do."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

Solomon High - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon High - RP   Solomon High - RP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:18 pm

Zeria couldn't help but giggle. Dominic was definitely a well-educated person of scholarly nature. Knowledge hungry. It was nice to see someone else who liked the classics. She was far too used to hearing the groans and complaints of her classmates when they had to read a classical novel in an English class.

"Yes, indeed. It's really wonderful to see someone else who likes books like these. I'm sure you'll love it. You should see my copy of Bram Stoker's 'Dracula'. It's very well worn and often read. Fantastic, really"

She suddenly caught herself rambling and blushed, clapping a hand over her mouth and giggling again.

"Sorry. I tend to go off on tangents when I talk about things that interest me"

There was still a little time before class, but now, students were filling the halls. Some of the 'popular' kids were even looking at her and snickering, gossiping quietly to themselves about the 'freak' still being around. Zeria ignored it as she always had, glancing at a clock on the wall.

"Hmm...30 minutes left. I don't have too far to go. Just the art room in the fine arts wing for Painting. About a 3 minute walk. I have time still"

She turned back to Dominic, smiling.

"What class do you have first?"
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Udicium

Nathaniel Udicium

Solomon High - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon High - RP   Solomon High - RP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:53 pm

Dominic could not help but let out a brief fit of laughter at Zeria's apparent 'tangent'. "You call that a tangent? Get me started on ancient burial rituals and I'll never shut up." he says with a tinge of humor lacing his tone. "Now if you want to talk about old books, I happen to have a '25 edition of The Complete Works of Edgar Allen Poe, '65 edition first printing of Dune, and '55 edition printing of the Rings trilogy."

It felt good to have a decent conversation with someone new; even if she acted a little shy. There was something strangely endearing about it, in fact. He was glad at least that he didn't make an enemy out of her. He's learned the hard way to be careful around the quiet ones.

He quickly took notice of the students finally filling out the wide halls, making them feel a little less empty. He couldn't help but notice the nasty looks Zeria recieved from a few of the more well-to-do students, producing a well-curved arch of the eyebrow from Dominic. 'How petty...' he thinks to himself before realizing Zeria asked him a question.

He thought for a moment about his schedule, needing a few seconds to recall the order, before finally remembering with an amused chuckle, "Coincidentally enough, Classic Literature. Not the most densely-populated of classes, but that just makes it easier to control, and thus easier for me to pay attention..." he pauses, glancing sidelong out the window, "...most of the time."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

Solomon High - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon High - RP   Solomon High - RP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:40 pm

Zeria nodded with yet another smile. She had already blocked out the negative attention from other people and was solely focused on her conversation with Dominic.

"Lucky. I wanted to take that class, but it interfered with Painting. It's going to be strange. I have advanced power training after that. So I'm going to be all relaxed and peaceful...just to have to get all wound up and practice with my abilities. Not sure how well it's going to go, but hey. Gotta try my best"

She seemed really quite excited about his books though.

"You're lucky to have copies like that. The only time I ever find things like that is when the libraries have book sales. Finds like that are always just...wonderful. I get a sense of giddiness every time I find something good. Like that novel collection I'm lending you. Got it here during the book sale at the end of last year, among other treasures"
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Udicium

Nathaniel Udicium

Solomon High - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon High - RP   Solomon High - RP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:37 am

The boy gave offered a sagely nod as Zeria lamented her inability to take the class, and then raised a brow curiously when she mentioned the Advanced Powers Training. "No kidding? I have that second hour too." He leans in just a tad to deliver his next comment more quietly, "Between you and me, I wouldn't be able to take that class already were it not for my practicing on my own time so much. Some points of my abilities require focus and quiet, and there can be so much going on in there sometimes." He leans back and shrugs in a resigned fashion, "But it's like you said. Just gotta do our best."

More talk about the books held fast his interest, "I can't argue that. There's something strangely humbling about holding something that's older than you are." He chuckles at the sentiment, "There's quite a few non-book curios in my family that are like that."

He counts on his fingers as he continues, "My grandfather's Army Officer pocket watch, my other grandfather's german Mauser rifle, my great-grandfather's officer's sword..." he paused, dropping his hands, "When you come from a family like mine, the only interesting things in your house are old books and old war memorabilia." he shakes his head and turns back to Zeria, "It's weird to think they'll all someday be mine."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

Solomon High - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon High - RP   Solomon High - RP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:04 pm

Zeria smiled brightly for what seemed like the thousanth time since their conversation had started. It would be nice to see a familiar face in the class. And he was right about the lack of focus in the gym when things were happening. People got rowdy or out of control or too into their abilities. Thankfully, the head nurse and any students with healing powers were always present to help mend wounds.

"At least there'll be someone nice to talk to in that class..."

She gave a sudden blush as her eyes widened, fidgeting and averting her gaze.

"I-If you...want, that is..."

The idea of seeing his family's book and memorabilia collection fascinated her. What kinds of things could they have? What kinds of amazing treasures might there be? She couldn't fathom how wonderful it had the possibility of being. The warning bell chimed. 5 minutes to get into classrooms and be seated. She seemed to get flustered.

"Ah! I have to get to Painting! I'll see you next class, Dominic! Thanks for talking with me!"

She took off down the hall with a wave back to him, the ruby strands of hair down her back danced and flowed behind her as she wove her way through other students, heading at a jog for the art wing on the opposite side of the school. She wanted to have time to set up her easel, after all. That way, she would be able to start painting right away as soon as the introductions were done.
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Udicium

Nathaniel Udicium

Solomon High - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon High - RP   Solomon High - RP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:52 pm

The self-infliced blush was enough to produce a raucous laughter from Dominic; a hearty sound that leapt from his gullet in an unashamed, unbridled fashion. "Of course I'll want to talk to you!" he says, almost pointedly, "You've provided fantastic conversation thus far; why should I stop now?" he crossed his arms, about to go off on another improvised tangent; likely concerning something along the lines of particular interest in what exactly her powers were, but the warning bell chimed the moment he opened his mouth, causing a confused and disappointed expression to flash onto his countenance.

With a pout that quickly turned back into a toothy smile, he watched as the girl sped past him and toward her class. "It was my pleasure, Miss Zeria!" he shouted down the hall at her, returning her wave.

'What a nice girl...' he thought to himself, 'Excellent conversation once you've worked at her a bit.' He then remembered the exact reason their dialogue ended and turned on his heel, taking off down the hall and toward his first period.

A whole manner of thoughts swam through his consciousness: the nature of death as we know it if death isn't what we believe it to be, what book the class will be going over first, how many students will be in that class, how second period will go with Zeria, whose hair he had in his pocket...

He didn't get to figure out all the thoughts before he arrived at the Classic Literature classroom and stuck his head in. He counted how many students were in there...

11! Dominic strode into the room and happily took his seat, folding his hands behind his head. 11...that's three more than he had guessed! Looking up to the front of the classroom, Dominic smiled his typical smile and readied himself for another year.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

Solomon High - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon High - RP   Solomon High - RP I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:07 pm

First period went by all too quickly. Zeria had already gotten a good start on her first painting of the year, and was satisfied thus far with her work. She had just finished putting away her supplies when the bell rang to dismiss them from their first period and cue the 4 minute break time between classes for students to get to the next one. Advanced Power Training was bound to be interesting. With the blends and mixes of varied power types and species of students, it could get hectic, but it was also a good experience for learning to adapt to different kinds of creatures and their abilities.

She was thankful that the power training classes were given an extra five minutes of class to change into their gym clothes, especially since she'd had to run all the way across the building to get to the locker rooms. She threw on her shorts and tank top, laced up her sneakers, then grabbed her water bottle, heading into the gym.

She did her basic stretches, then began to jog laps around the massive room. Her gaze scanned everything. There were small areas off to the sides of the gym that were set for different types of elements or needs. A small pond of water. A small garden. A large bowl that had fire burning in it. Windows were open to allow a breeze. The roof was a skylight that allowed sunlight to filter in. Anything a student could need was there, and the healing students were all lined up by the nurses, who stood near the door. They would get their practice by healing the injuries of their peers.

Zeria smiled and kept jogging, keeping an eye out for Dominic. He'd said he would share the class period with her, and she was pretty excited to have someone to talk to for once...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Solomon High - RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solomon High - RP   Solomon High - RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solomon High - RP
Page 1 of 1