Roleplay Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for roleplayers to come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Et Mortis Amor (Z and Erik only)
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:09 am by Erik Daedalus Skorm

» To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:12 am by Kumarai Von Detton

» Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:57 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 5:25 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Zeria's Soul-Torn Warriors
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:28 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» The Red String - (Z and Yoi only)
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:44 pm by YoiYumeo

» HI I AM A COOL FISH, LOVE ME YO
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 6:26 pm by Kumarai Von Detton

» Burned - (Zeria and Stryker Only)
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» Soul Mender - (Zeria and Stryker only)
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:50 pm by Stryker

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Zeria Iiyasei
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_vote13Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_voti10Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_vote11 
Caleb
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_vote13Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_voti10Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_vote11 
Konayuki
Stryker
CarnifexDragon
Warder117
Kira Yamato
Kumarai Von Detton
Elmo
kreamator
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 135 on Sun May 30, 2021 8:49 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Kesh'e leaned back, smiling weakly at him. Despite his words, she still felt the fear of what could happen in the dream world.

"There is nothing to stop B...the Lord from finding me, even in the dream world..."

She closed her eyes, wiping the bloody tears from her own.

"One slip of his name, and I'm lost to the world...I'll never get my freedom and purity if he finds me..."

Her heart beat wildly in her chest. So badly she felt the need to show him all about her...yet at the same time, she feared what could become of it. She didn't want to entrance him if she remembered her days of dance...scare him with the days of her monstrous bloodthirst...or let him see the darkness that lurked deep within her soul, the stain that would never leave simply because of what she was.

"Kale........you mentioned once that you thought I would look wonderful in my dance outfits....would you......"

A soft blush lit her pale cheeks.

"Would you like to see my dance outfit...? My favorite one, I mean...?"
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:39 pm

The news cleared many things for Kale. So this man who's name started with a B... seemed to be a major threat to Kesh'e, as well as the woman she was now. The way she referenced it... she'd become that monster again if he found her. But he wanted to show her as well, that just because bad things happened in her past, she shouldn't let go of the good things. He nodded.

"I would love to see it."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Kesh'e turned away from Kale, rising to her feet and taking several steps away to keep a good distance between them.

"You...have to promise not to laugh..."

She closed her eyes, letting the memory of her favorite dance outfit wash over her. In a wave of fire, Keshe's black clothing morphed into a sexy dance outfit. Red pantaloons placed low on her delicate waist, a coined bra forming around her luscious and full breasts, a single gold strand of metal draped across her waist, her hair done up intricately yet leaving strands dangling down to border the daring features of her face, and a high quality necklace made of interweaving pieces of metal and gem...yet nothing stood out more than the glow of her skin, as if fire itself danced through her body. Her lips took on a ruby color, full and most definitely kissable...

((http://www.velvetpeacockdesigns.com/img/bellydance_dress.jpg))

She turned around to let him see her, her kohl-lined eyes closed.

"Well...? Wh-what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:53 pm

Kale smiled, and slowly sat down on her rose bed, placing his hand in his lap, as to cleverly conceal his otherwise obviously growing lump in the pants.

"You look... very beautiful. Doesn't say much since you did before, but... wow." he was rendered void of words. Indeed, there wasn't much to describe her like this. He felt something in his gut, that drew him to her in a way. Like this, she was definitely irresistible. He began to sweat and get restless just looking at her, but he kept his composure as best he could.

To think the power of a demon-girl's allure could impose such a feeling even just standing there. He began to piece in his head how dancing might have made things difficult for her in the past. Maybe even spark this entire ordeal. But, here, surely, it was safe. Where no one but them could see each other, she could dance her heart away.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:02 pm

All it took was a look...and Kesh'e knew that she had done something that was making him uncomfortable somehow. She turned away and the image shattered once more, leaving her in her corset and skirt.

"I-I apologize...I shouldn't have done that..."

She felt her cheeks burning. Whatever seeing her had done to his body, she could feel it in the rise of his temperature...knew exactly what seeing her had done to him. Everything grew a shade darker as Kesh'e struggled to find a memory that wouldn't disrupt the balance of things...that wouldn't hurt or cause problems...

Scenes began to flash. Kesh'e dancing amidst flame, her body covered in a sheen of sweat as she undulated and rocked her body. Running for her life, terrified of her persuers, the sounds of arrows whizzing by her head. Two bodies tangled in the silk sheets of a large bed, fire warping through the room as moans of passion called out. A bloodstained battlefield littered with dead, the psychotic woman standing at its middle.

"STOP!"

All memories shattered again, leaving Kesh'e gasping for breath on her hands and knees. She didn't know how much more she could take of this...
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:09 pm

Kale sighed, and stared at her. She was really caught up in things, but she needn't worry about him too much. She would find herself wearing the dress all over again. He had better collected himself, and was able to keep his composure this time.

"It's fine. Please don't torture yourself over me. You wanted to show me this dress, let me get a better look at it, would you? You forget, I'm like a keeper of this realm. I can keep the memories at bay if you wish."

He closed his eyes and opened them again. The retinas were glowing a very deep blue, like a solar eclipse around his pupils.

"Your mind won't go out of control now. Please, let me see you dance. This is the only time I'll ask you to. You love it so much, I don't think you should refrain from it here of all places. After all, if anything happens and I do indeed lose control, you can kick me from your dream. You can do that here, ya know. One of those... unwritten rules."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:27 pm

Kesh'e pushed herself to her feet slowly, as though she were unsure of what to do next. She couldn't believe what Kale had asked of her. He...wanted her to dance. Kesh'e was torn. Keep her vow and remain safe from all possibilities...or......dance and risk him becoming entranced by her, eternally stuck with a fixation of lust on her just as Barron had done.

"I..."

She turned away, still wrapped in indecision. She didn't know what to do. Trust him and let things go the way they should....or hold off. She barely knew him, after all. They'd only met the day previous. It was dangerous to trust him so soon, no matter how much he trusted her.

"I'm not sure I'm...comfortable dancing......I....made a vow not to ever again..."
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:10 pm

"So then I'm right," he frowned and nodded. He had only asked her to to confirm his fears. "Your dancing is part of what got you into this, isn't it?""

He looked at her, bluntly. Getting up, he did away with her dress, leaving her in her former outfit.

"However, you reacted oddly. I'll admit I was really thrown aback by how beautiful you were there, but you acted like it physically harmed me. Why? Is there some kind of spell involved with that form I'm missing? Well, I wonder if it matters."

The scenery changed suddenly, and went black. His face was solemn, and unreadable. She had just shown him part of what threw her into this mess, and he was about to show her what caused him to start rethinking his life.

Sunset. The two were exposed to a sudden sunset. Within a wheat field, the two stood, Kale looking away from her. In between them, a little boy ran as fast as he could, before falling on the ground. A loud snarl could be heard from behind him, as the grey beast approached the boy. A werewolf. A rare monstrosity. In the summer night, where the moon was visible during the early evening, no one had expected this.

As it lunged for the boy, another man, likely his father, attacked it from behind. With their bare hands, the two fought, as the little boy watched in terror as they ripped each other apart in a monsterous fist fight. In the end, the boy's father won. Holding up his child, he began to talk to him about all the things that they were capable of. That one day, Kale would be strong too.

Perhaps the light was playing tricks, but one could swear the father had transparent wings.

The scene seemed to melt, as the same man had a bag placed over his head, next to another, beautiful woman. The teen watched from on the rooftops holding his mouth. He couldn't let them know. But tears fell as the familiar unlatching of the trap doors could be heard. His parents. He showed Kesh'e the death of his parents. Everything unraveled again, leaving the two of them in that wheat field once more. It was where Kale had his common dreams, as she had her room. It was a very important place to him.

"I..." he tried to turn around, but his knees became weak, and he fell, spinning to a kneeling position in front of her, silent tears falling from his face.

"I have no words."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:33 pm

Kesh'e cringed. He had guessed what had made her vow to never dance again. She kept herself faced away from him, an unknown emotion darting through every inch of her body.

"I..."

But then things changed, and Kale's memories began to play. Kesh'e watched, unphased for several moments...before horror took over in her as she realized what was happening. She turned around, compassion glowing in her obsidian eyes as she strode to Kale. She knelt down, doing as he had for her, and wrapping her arms around him. She was unbelievably warm, and hoped the warmth would soothe him.

"Kale..."

Her voice was as gentle as could be as she pressed a kiss to his head. Somehow, she had to take his mind off of these things...so she let go of him, and stepped back.

"Kale..........just....try to watch me..."

She continued to step back as the scene around them morphed into a dark stage with lit torches around it, casting a soft glow on things. Blood red curtains hung everywhere, giving it a sultry appeal. However, nothing was as important as the woman standing there in her favorite dancing outfit. Music began, the soft chiming of a bell ringing out as Keshe's voice called out, chanting, her body swaying back and forth....it continued for several moments....before the drums cued, and Keshe's body began to move.

She took slow, languid steps, her body gliding and undulating across the stage with lithe, seductive motions. Everything became Kesh'e, as fire reached out from the torches and wove itself around Kesh'e. But something was different about her....her skin was literally glowing, as if fire rolled underneath her skin. As she moved, her voice called out in a hauntingly beautiful sound, the lyrics spilling from her as if they were ancient themselves. Flames swirled around her as she ran her hands over her body, the act powerful in itself...

But not only was the fire surrounding Keshe's body...no...it started rolling across Kale's skin, not burning....simply just warm, allowing him to feel every movement Kesh'e made. Sweat covered her skin..but yet it didn't seem disgusting in any manner. No, instead it seemed to only amplify the seduction of this, as though her body were in the act of making love......

Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 ZeriaDancing-2
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:00 pm

He nodded, as the scene changed. He looked up, and beheld her as the chanting began. She seemed even more beautiful on stage than she did before. Her body began to move, and all he could do was watch. There would be no peeling his eyes off of her like this. Not that he wanted to. But it was easy to see how she would be afraid of someone becoming obsessed with her like this. There were no words, in Kales vocabulary at least, that could describe the beauty.

He watched in silence as her hips lashed back and forth. Her lips seemed to glow like her seductive eyes. As her toes slid around the stage, her movements themselves were almost snake-like, and comforting. The flames cradled the man in his broken state, and almost forced a smile to his face. But, he kept his comfort hidden, in fear of making her uncomfortable.

She seemed to pour her soul into the dance, having spent so long having never danced. The effort was a beauty in its' own. Was she rusty? Or was she so good that it wouldn't matter if she was? His heart beat to the rhythm, it seemed. And indeed, it seemed as though his heart itself was embraced with hers, as though they were in bed with each other. Here she was, pouring out her soul to him, and he alone.

One more tear fell from his eye, but he vowed at that time, it would be the last tear he'd shed at this woman's side.

He did his best to keep his feelings at bay, and held back the passion he had in watching, and feeling her dance. He didn't want to disappoint her, and in the end, managed to hold his soul intact, as she was afraid he would not be able to do. He would wait for her to finish, before he smiled.

"There is no beauty like that on Earth. Thank you for letting me see this... As I said, I will not ask you to again. I'm happy. Thank you for giving me someone to open my heart to like this. You've just solidified my resolve to help you. If you're willing to face your fears to help someone like me, I'd better be able to do the same."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:08 pm

Finally, the sounds of the drums began to die down, and Kesh'e stood there, body arched back as though in the throws of passion, panting heavily for breath. The dance and maintaining the image had taken a toll on her. Slowly, she stood upright again, her eyes closed as she turned towards Kale.

"Th...thank you..."

Her voice seemed strained. Not only had the dance been meant to affect another being.......it primed her for activity...and had desire skittering through her body like wildfire. When she opened her eyes, the glow no longer in her skin, the echo of lust burned deep within her gaze.

"It was.....all I could do..."

She turned away from him, trying not to look at him and allow him to see how the dance had affected her. She felt that her body was primed and ready. Yet she wouldn't allow it to take her over. Slowly, the scene shattered, leaving Kesh'e in her normal garb, trembling slightly...
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:17 pm

He knew how this had affected her, but despite his nature, he found it difficult to take initiative. She had just poured her heart out to him, and what would it say about him if he just took her so suddenly in a state of weakness? He did all he could think of. He placed his arms around her waist and pulled her close. He felt against her cheek with his palm from over her chest and whispered into her ear.

"It's okay. Unlike those you're afraid of, I'll never force you to do anything against your will. If you ever feel like dancing for someone, I'll be here."

He held her in that embrace, powered just as much as she was by her dance. If anyone was to make a move it would be her, he promised himself. For someone so strong, she seemed so fragile. He wanted to kiss her, but held himself back. He would be different than those she ran from!

"I promise."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:28 pm

Kesh'e fought back tears. She didn't want to take things too far, but her body screamed for the heated touch of another being. She was fully prepared to run from him...until his strong arms banded around her, pulling her into his powerful body. It earned a small gasp of surprise from her.

"K....Kale..."

Then passionate sensations began to dart through her body as his hand went to her cheek. She sucked in a heavy breath, her body pressing itself further against Kale's. His touch pulled a soft moan from her, though she hadn't meant to let the sound escape. Her trembling escalated into a full body shake. She wasn't sure how long she could hold out if he kept touching her.

"I-I...I think I....love dancing for you..."

The admission took more courage than she had thought it would, but she managed to get the words past her lips.

"Wh...whenever you want....I'll....dance for you...."

Kesh'e didn't know what it was, but she felt inexplicably connected to this man. She wanted to be at his side...no...in his embrace, just like this...

"Kale..."

Her voice was a soft whimper that echoed of what her body felt, her temperature escalating, heating her from the deepest parts of her core. She didn't know what to do......
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:35 pm

"I know... that you probably don't want to go much further than this," he stumbled to get out. He was fighting his own urges as a man to say this, after all. Most men would take her as she was, and not give care. Such as the man she was running from likely did. But Kale would be different! He smiled at her confession and nodded.

"B-B-But.... If you let me... Even kiss you just once. We don't even have to go any farther. Would you let me?"

He sounded like a boy asking a girl to kiss him for the first time. In all honesty, he was. Despite his action, the man had never had a girl to call his own. He lived his life in secrecy like a hermit. He turned her around slowly, wrapping his arms around her from her waist, tangling his fingers in her hair. His heart began to flutter as he looked into her eyes. How foolish of him.

It seemed he was just as helpless as she was here.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:40 pm

A moment of pause as Kesh'e looked over her shoulder at him, her eyes still burning with desire. It lasted only another moment, before she turned her head back away from him......and that's when his question registered to her. All instinct took over...

The lighting of fire to her slender body as he turned her around....

......Something flaring to life in her ebony gaze....

.......Kesh'e throwing her arms around Kale....

It didn't take much more than a second, before her lips locked onto his in a passionate kiss. She couldn't take anymore. She had to kiss him...had to feel that sensation again.....had to know what it felt like to have Kale's hands on her body...
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:49 pm

His lips immediately locked with hers, his eyes closing. His knees collapsing, he knelt on one knee, holding her in his arms as he kissed her, her hair draping the ground. His hands felt along her back, at the leathery texture of her corset, tracing the strings in the back. His other hand rubbed through her hair, and cradled her, as his passion flooded through him.

In the end he really was just a man who got caught up in some crazy game, but it wasn't one he could stop playing. He hadn't known her that long, and yet... he began to wonder when it was that he fell in love with this intruder from another world? By accident, one he accidentally undid the knot that held her corset together, and it began to loosen.

He did his best to pretend like he didn't notice though. He wasn't as aggressive as he though himself to be. He wanted to take his time, and stay embraced with her. Her skin was silky smooth. Her lips were moist, and warm. She was inviting. Her heat was like a magnet that kept him glued to her. He could feel her tongue with his own, and couldn't help but to explore with his. He wound his tongue through the inside of her lips, touching hers.

His common sense told him to stop. His heart, however, told him to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:01 pm

Keshe's arms snaked up to wrap around his neck, effectively pulling him as close to her as she could get him. A moan of absolute desire snuck its way out as their lips meshed together and their tongues began their tango of passion. She could feel the heat of his touch at her back, gently pulling on the strings of her corset...and she found that she didn't mind as the strings loosened all the way down...and the corset fell completely off of her top half, baring a set of very full, luscious breasts. Her lips parted from his, and her eyes fluttered shut.

"Kale..."

His name came out as a breathless moan...yet still a soft blush lit her pale cheeks. She hadn't been with a man in several hundred years now...she wasn't sure how to take things...how to please him...how to do anything...

"I....I need....I need you..."

The confession came out as a whisper...as though she had been afraid to speak the words that she'd been dying to say since the first time he'd held her. She reached in between them, grabbing and tossing the corset away, then pressed herself against him, her breasts meshing against the material of his shirt.

"Touch me....god, please....touch me...don't ever stop touching me..."
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:19 pm

He seemed to know what she wanted, indeed. His shirt vanishing within this dream world, her breasts coming into contact with his flesh. His skin was tough, his muscles fully visible. He was abnormally developed, as though his body was meant only for fighting. Just the right muscles were strong. There was no unneeded strength in his body. They were like a scar somehow, a scar of the damage his past had on him.

Pressing against her, his hand began to take hold of one of her breasts, feeling around it without squeezing it. His fingers would close together every now and then as they passed over her nipple, a tiny pinch every now and then as he pleasured her to stimulate her. His left hand touched her lips gently, tracing their outline. He kissed her again, this time giving her breast a taught squeeze.

Laying her on the ground, he straddled her and pressed his weight on her, his lips touching hers ever so fiercely. Her breasts under his control, he pleasured her as much as he could. His eyes burned with a longing for her. He had spent his life too, running from others. To suddenly open himself up to her, he could not stop. He wanted to show her that a man could be gentle as well. Loving, caring. Every touch was for her pleasure only, as he coddled her erogenous zones with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:32 pm

A series of moans as they finally made skin to skin contact, and Kale's hand found the softness of her breasts. She went down onto her back slowly beneath him, her body trembling as she felt absolute pleasure bursting through her, raging its way through her fragile frame like wildfire.

"Kale!"

Her body arched slightly under the assault of her need for him and his dilectable touch. She squirmed in delight, her eyes closing as his lips met hers again. Her kiss was a reflection of how badly she needed him as her grip around his neck tightened. A groan of longing went into their kiss as she arched further into his touch. She parted her lips from his only for a moment...

"I need you, Kale...I need you..."

Then her lips were back on his with pure wanting of him. Her hands slid from around his neck, sliding down his chest. She didn't know how to please him, but she sure as hell was going to try...
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:45 pm

"I need you too, Kesh'e. I think..." he looked her in the eyes, "I found myself in those eyes of yours. It's ironic, that even though I've been told I come from the angels, that my first is a demon girl."

He gently took hold of the rim of her skirt, and seemed to pull them off to the side, letting them vanish, leaving nothing but her undergarments left. His also seemed to vanish, leaving behind a pair of cotton briefs. A firm lump could be seen under them. Pressing himself to her, he pressed his most sensitive area against hers, nothing but thin layers separating them, pushing slowly but firmly.

"I don't regret it."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:07 pm

Kesh'e gazed into his eyes, her skin seeming to glow again as fire lit across her skin.

"You...I don't know what it is...you make me feel...I haven't felt much of anything but despair in so long......it's like you chase away the darkness..."

Her skirt vanished, leaving her in nothing but a surprisingly sexy pair of black lace panties. It was the only thing that had made her feel sexy....until Kale had walked into her life and had her dance again. Now she felt unbelievably sexy, like nothing could stop her anymore.

But then her senses went haywire. Kale was rubbing his briefs against her, the bulge sliding across her most sensitive place. She moaned again, her eyes fluttering closed once more.

"Kale"

The sound was of desperation and need. She hadn't wanted anything more than she wanted Kale right now. Her fingers curled and her nails raked lightly against Kale's chest...
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:17 pm

Her nails brought about a new, unfamiliar sensation to his chest. It was painful, but mixed with what he felt it was... different than usual. His mind was a blur, feeling her warmth. Wrapping his left arm under her, he clawed at her back, as his right hand groped her breast. Kissing her, his briefs vanished. He felt odd, revealing himself to someone like this. Looking her in the eyes, all he could do was moan her name as he placed himself beside her panties, prying them open to reveal her weakest point.

"Kesh'e..."

He lowered his fingers to her, the moistness enveloping them. Kissing her passionately, he decided to finally go all the way for her. Slowly, her inserted himself. It was... really hard though. No doubt, she likely hadn't done anything like this for over 100 years. But eventually, wrapping his arms around her shoulder, he inserted himself fully, and stopped.

Time seemed to stand still, for a bit. He checked her over, to make sure she was okay, his eyes scanning every contour of her body. With a smile and a kiss to her neck, his hips began to move, as he pleasured her with his hand at the same time. He wanted this to be a good thing for her, after all.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:27 pm

The clawing. Oh gods, the clawing. It pulled his name from her again on another moan. But that wasn't even the beginning of it. As he brushed aside her lace panties, she made them vanish entirely, leaving them both naked. His fingers touching the most sensitive place of her drew more moans. She felt him as he poised at her entrance....then gasped as he entered her...waiting until they were fully together.

"Kale!"

She couldn't believe she was finally with him like this. She smiled at him, passion glowing in her eyes as he gazed at him. Then he began to move, and her eyes fluttered closed again, drawing a serious of pleasured moans from her. A tear of blood stung at her eyes. This moment was...beautiful. She'd never felt anything like it in her life. He wasn't being rough with her and leaving marks all over her body. He was....loving her body with absolute gentleness. She realized then that he was all she could have asked for and more. With each thrust of his hips, Kesh'e made soft sounds of pleasure.

"Kale....Kale...oh, Kale..."

She slid her arms around his upper half, her nails raking lightly against his back as she clung to him, as if he were the only support she had...
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Kissing her silently, he could only feel "her". For once, all his troubles seemed to fade away. Accidentally, the field of wheat seemed to fade, leaving the two in a completely dark area, illuminated only by her skin that glowed with fire beneath it. He had let his thoughts leak, it seemed. Her skin stood out much more here, as he put his hand to her cheek once more. The feeling in his crotch was far different than anything he could have ever done himself. She was hot inside, and moist.

It was.. surreal. The two seemed to float there in that darkness, entwined as one. In, out, in, out... Not too fast, not too slow, he made sure she was happy. The pleasure alone made his eyes water a bit, as he nipped her lip. Kissing her down her cheek, to the neck, he bit into it gently, probing it with his tongue.

Being that it was indeed a dream, it was odd. Normally, one cannot feel anything in dreams. This means... that their bodies themselves were likely doing this to each other as well. He felt the feeling inside him growing more and more intense! It wasn't fair, he didn't ant it to end! But, he knew he had no choice.

Pulling himself out, he felt something far more than he ever felt on his own. Grasping onto her tightly, he moaned in ecstasy as he finished, spraying onto the ground. Out of energy, he lay motionless on her body, soaking in the warmth like a baby being held by its' mother.

"You're so gorgeous..." he looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:46 pm

With her lips meshed together with Kale's, Kesh'e could only make soft whimpers into their kiss. Not too fast, yet not too slow...the loving continued for a while, tears of blood trickling down Keshe's cheeks as she felt every moment as though it were in slow motion. Until he bit down on her neck and sent pleasure shooting through her body in a wave, making her spasm a bit.

"Kale!"

Her body arched against his and she groaned with protest as it came to a close. She could feel her body relax in the real world beneath his. She sighed, opening her eyes and tipping her head to the side to look at Kale as he lied down on top of her. She smiled, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. He thought she was gorgeous. Just that thought was enough to keep the tears flowing.

"You're....absolutely wonderful, Kale.......I'm glad you found me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next