Roleplay Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for roleplayers to come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Et Mortis Amor (Z and Erik only)
Udicium's Codex of Souls I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:09 am by Erik Daedalus Skorm

» To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)
Udicium's Codex of Souls I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:12 am by Kumarai Von Detton

» Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)
Udicium's Codex of Souls I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:57 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~
Udicium's Codex of Souls I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 5:25 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Zeria's Soul-Torn Warriors
Udicium's Codex of Souls I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:28 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» The Red String - (Z and Yoi only)
Udicium's Codex of Souls I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:44 pm by YoiYumeo

» HI I AM A COOL FISH, LOVE ME YO
Udicium's Codex of Souls I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 6:26 pm by Kumarai Von Detton

» Burned - (Zeria and Stryker Only)
Udicium's Codex of Souls I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» Soul Mender - (Zeria and Stryker only)
Udicium's Codex of Souls I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:50 pm by Stryker

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Zeria Iiyasei
Udicium's Codex of Souls I_vote13Udicium's Codex of Souls I_voti10Udicium's Codex of Souls I_vote11 
Caleb
Udicium's Codex of Souls I_vote13Udicium's Codex of Souls I_voti10Udicium's Codex of Souls I_vote11 
Konayuki
Stryker
CarnifexDragon
Warder117
Kira Yamato
Kumarai Von Detton
Elmo
kreamator
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 135 on Sun May 30, 2021 8:49 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Udicium's Codex of Souls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel Udicium

Nathaniel Udicium

Udicium's Codex of Souls Empty
PostSubject: Udicium's Codex of Souls   Udicium's Codex of Souls I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:29 pm

~List of Characters by Order of Appearance~

~Dominic Hathaway: A young, friendly, knowledge-hungry, hedonistic necromancer attending Solomon High.

Last edited by Nathaniel Udicium on Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:38 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Udicium

Nathaniel Udicium

PostSubject: Re: Udicium's Codex of Souls   Udicium's Codex of Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:06 pm

~Dominic Hathaway~

Name: Dominic Hathaway
Teacher or Student: Student
Year: 6
Basic Info: Dominic is young, full of life, and revels in that definitive fact. Fervent with an optimism that is almost impertinent in its inability to be downtrodden, he is hopelessly infatuated with the world and all there is to know about it. He has a lust for secrets and knowledge, and is as impersuadable to impart the former as he is enthusiastic to share the latter. Every day and night is an opportunity by his reckoning and no hour of either should be wasted.

This unquenchable curiosity gets him into trouble when he finds himself unable to decide to, against his better judgment, just walk by the door, leave that book alone, don't go in the woods, put down the shovel, stop asking those questions. Indeed, he's willing to brave various dangers from offended peers to vengeful spirits in order to get his answers. His unslakeable condition both benefits and jeopardizes his stay at the academy, as his constant thirst for knowledge drives him to study, yet his own personal projects and experiments have a tendency to distract him.

His passion does not end at his unending quest for knowledge. He is fun-loving and believes firmly that "life is something meant to be lived, through and through, with all its good and bad." He adores the Roaring 20's for its liveliness, style, and hedonistic nature that he identifies with. And so he sports the fashion and predominantly friendly nature of the time.
Likes: Dancing, "music that swings", well-made food, agreeable company, informative books, and intellectually-stimulating conversation.
Dislikes: Intellectually dull conversation, slow-pokes, waiting around, and liars.
Appearance: (I'll update this with an appropriate picture once my artist gets around to it.)

Abilities:

Adept Necromancer: Dominic is a medium between the material world and the dead. He can perform rituals that allow him to not only speak directly with the dead, but garner a wealth of information just by studying and connecting with the passed being. He will often occupy his time with conversing and socializing with these spirits, finding them to be just as agreeable company as the living.

Voodoo Apprentice: Though he is still learning, Dominic is quite the capable shaman and is able to concoct a number of profane rites that allow him to accomplish his goals. From cursing individuals' luck, dampening spirits, and reading minds to creating linked effigies and even controlling others, the possibilities of the volatile voodoo arts is endless.

Last edited by Nathaniel Udicium on Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:35 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Udicium's Codex of Souls   Udicium's Codex of Souls I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:47 pm

What I'm actually going to do is turn this into your character thread like we all have. If you need an example, check out "Zeria's Soul-Torn Warriors". Tis my charrie thread. But I'll be re-naming this for now, and if you want a diff name, just tell me. I'll edit. You'll have to move your bio into another post, but that won't be that difficult. Just follow my example. =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Udicium's Codex of Souls   Udicium's Codex of Souls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Udicium's Codex of Souls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Sanctum :: Character Zone :: Character Bios-
Jump to: