Roleplay Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for roleplayers to come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Et Mortis Amor (Z and Erik only)
Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:09 am by Erik Daedalus Skorm

» To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)
Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:12 am by Kumarai Von Detton

» Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)
Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:57 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~
Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 5:25 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Zeria's Soul-Torn Warriors
Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:28 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» The Red String - (Z and Yoi only)
Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:44 pm by YoiYumeo

» HI I AM A COOL FISH, LOVE ME YO
Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 6:26 pm by Kumarai Von Detton

» Burned - (Zeria and Stryker Only)
Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» Soul Mender - (Zeria and Stryker only)
Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:50 pm by Stryker

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Zeria Iiyasei
Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_vote13Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_voti10Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_vote11 
Caleb
Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_vote13Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_voti10Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_vote11 
Konayuki
Stryker
CarnifexDragon
Warder117
Kira Yamato
Kumarai Von Detton
Elmo
kreamator
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 135 on Sun May 30, 2021 8:49 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) Empty
PostSubject: Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)   Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 5:17 pm

Another day to make it through. There was only half of the year left. Then he could graduate and try to find a better job. Did he want to go to college? Yes. He ached to do something more meaningful with his life. But he couldn't. He had nowhere to go. He had to work. Had to provide for himself. Had to be saddled with a life of powerlessness and poverty. He scoffed, kicking a soda can that was in his path. He heard the whispers of people as he passed. Yukito Hattori, violent rebel, scary, dangerous, unpredictable, didn't belong at a school, always in trouble, probably a moron. He ignored it. Another day. He just had to get through another day. Take each day as it came and move on.

He moved to take his seat once he reached the senior classroom, in the far back corner by the window. People avoided him. Even the teachers had lost hope. A bright young mind tarnished by violence, they said. Nonredeemable, they said. Poor thing, they said. Lessons had long since stopped being of use. Instead, staring out the window had become routine, his mind spinning nonstop and whirling theories and concepts and ideas like rapid-fire, processing information faster than any teacher could feed it to him. He watched other students file in and take their seats. Class would start soon. He was prepared to do his usual. Make it through the day. That’s all he had to do. Make it through the day.

-

Fist met flesh. Yukito spun and slammed his fist into the next idiot who came charging at him. 4 down. 3 to go. His golden eyes flashed and he let out a snarl as he ducked a swing from the meat-head and took him down with a one-shot to the gut. Someone nailed him in the face. He swore, spitting out the blood and taking that one down too. The last one ran away. He stood, glaring after the escapee. He had warned them to leave him be. They had chosen not to listen. He wiped his lip with a sigh, picking up his bag.

There was no work to be done at the construction site, so he had time to kill before his other job. He stood outside the mall, leaning against the wall, bag in hand. No one would notice him in the back. No one else would bother him. The employees would avoid him like usual. It was a pattern. But one that he had established on purpose. It was the way things had to be. There wasn't a way to change it until he was done with high school.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the escapee coming back, this time with two others. They were grinning from ear to ear. He felt their sense of superiority as if it were a miasma leaking into the air. With another sigh, he dropped his bag to the ground and stepped out to stare back at them.

"Came back, huh? What? Didn't get your ass kicked enough a few minutes ago?"

Three guys. One, stocky with big fists. Two, tall and lean. Three, the runt that had run. He glared and ignored their remarks about how he was 'in for a whooping' and that they were going to 'wipe the smirk off his face'. He cracked his knuckles and prepared for the fight. The runt had brass knuckles on this time. He was shorter than the two the runt had brought with. They had to both be at least 6 feet or more, and he was just under, which meant he had both an advantage and disadvantage.

The stocky one came at him first, swinging huge fists that Yukito had to drop his body backwards to avoid. The tall one was there in an instant, swinging at him. He dropped his body into a crouch, springing out from between them and rolling back up onto his feet. The runt dove at him, and Yukito caught his wrists, throwing him to the ground. He had to be careful. Anymore shots to the face would be difficult to cover up for work later on...
Back to top Go down
ashyartemispotozuko

ashyartemispotozuko

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)   Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 5:53 pm

James had finally finished his shift. At exactly 5:00PM he clocked out and pulled his sweatshirt on, taking his lanyard off and hanging it in the back room. He got his stuff together and put it in his pockets, waving to the other employees. One waved back and one didn't, Yumi had never liked him. He walked out the back door of the mall to the parking lot that he had left his car in.

He pushed the door open and was met with blinding sunlight. He heard a noise from his left it sounded like flesh hitting flesh, around the bushes. He stepped onto the back sidewalk area and looked around. He saw the boys ganging up on one boy who already looked pretty badly beat up. They were probably going to kill him!

"Hey, assholes!" He called, glaring at the three boys. James knew he couldn't take them in a fight. He was strong and could maybe fight one of them off, but never having any formal fighting classes accept the mandatory ones in school, he knew he'd be no chance for the three of them.

Instead, he held his cell phone in his hand. "I'm calling the police." He said, dialing 911 and holding the phone out to show them the large dialed numbers. "There's cops stationed right in the mall, they'll come running out right away, batons ready. Cops around here don't really like delinquents." He said, pretending to press the send button and raise the phone to his ear.

If the boys left now, he wouldn't hit send. But if they advanced on him or the boy again, he would and the cops would be out of the mall in seconds. James wasn't even that afraid. If they left now peacefully, he wouldn't even tell the police at all... Maybe. That was depending on if they had done some actual serious damage to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)   Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 6:17 pm

He heard the voice call out, and all four of them froze where they were, Yukito's fist stopped mid swing, mere inches from the face of another. The threat was real. The police were going to be called if the fighting didn't stop. Yukito couldn't afford for the police to be involved. It would complicate his entire situation. The three apparently didn't want to get in that kind of trouble either, because they backed away, glaring back at the man who'd interrupted them.

"You won't get away with this!"
"We'll be back for you!"

Yukito wiped his lip and dusted himself off, then glanced over his shoulder at the man who had the phone. He coughed, then turned fully to look at him.

"You don't have to call. I'll be leaving also"

He didn't realize that the guy was actually trying to help him. He assumed the guy just didn't want any delinquents fighting on the property. The only problem was that his bag was next to the guy.

"I, um...I kind of...need that...can I...er...grab it please?"
Back to top Go down
ashyartemispotozuko

ashyartemispotozuko

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)   Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 6:56 pm

James watched the boys and watched the three retreat almost immediately. He was glad they had left without a fuss, but he would have called the police. He locked his phone and stuffed it in his back pocket.

When the one boy stayed, he was curious as to why but found out after he asked for his bag. James looked the boy over. He looked pretty hurt. Beat up and bloody. Well, he couldn't leave him like that.

He knelt down and scooped up the boys bag. "No. You can't have it back, I'm taking it hostage." He said, walking to his car. He drove a sleek, clean, black Chrylser 200.

Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) 200_sunroof_2012_chrylser_sweet_rims_one_owner_8560050420076670561

He unlocked the doors with his key chain and got in, bringing the boys bag with him. He set it on the passenger seat and unlocked the car again, rolling down the windows. "You are welcome to come along for the ride and get it, though. Come on, I'll give you a ride to wherever you wanna go." He offered, smiling nicely.

Really, he just wanted to bring the boy home and fix him up. He was almost getting sick looking at the amount of blood on him.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)   Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 7:10 pm

Yukito stared after the guy as his bag as taken hostage and put into the passenger seat of a car. He stood there for several moments, unsure of what to do. It wasn't the safest thing to get in a car with a random stranger. But he had to have his bag. The smile was disconcerting also. Too kind. He frowned.

"I..."

He sighed. There was no way he'd be able to grab it quickly enough and run. His homework and identification was still in his bag. He slowly approached the vehicle, staring at the passenger seat as if contemplating his options. Finally resigning himself, he got in the car, clutching his bag in his lap. He bowed his head, not wanting to be seen. He should have just gone straight home after school. Instead, he'd wasted time by going to the mall for lunch.

"The corner of 7th and Mikage...that will be good enough..."

It would be a block down from his house. Then he'd be able to walk the rest of the way and clean up before work. He reached into his bag, grabbing a small pack of tissues and using them to clean up his face as best possible, before stuffing them into his bag. He just wanted to get home and pretend like none of this had happened...
Back to top Go down
ashyartemispotozuko

ashyartemispotozuko

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)   Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 7:14 pm

James put the car in reverse. "Belt in." He said. His own belt was already fastened. He reversed and drove out of the parking lot, turning the opposite direction of the way the boy had told him to go.

"I need to make a stop first, okay?" He said. As soon as he hit 10 miles per hour, the doors locked, only able to be unlocked from the drivers side.

He turned and drove slowly and calmly, occasionally glancing at the boy beside him. He was very cute. He smiled at him again, less wide this time.

"So what's your name?" He asked, trying to make a conversation on the way to his house.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)   Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 7:20 pm

Yukito put his seatbelt on, though he was uncomfortable about doing so. And the discomfort increased when the car was driven the opposite direction of where they were supposed to go. His entire body tensed up, and he had to push the fear down so that he didn't get sick. A stop first? Where could the guy possibly have to go that he couldn't do after taking Yukito home?

"I...um..."

He kept his head bowed. He didn't know what to do. For the first time in his life, he didn't know what to do. He couldn't think of anything to get out of the situation. He kept his hands clenched on his bag so that his shaking wouldn't be visible. His voice was a quiet mumble as he offered his name solely to keep himself from going crazy.

"Yukito..."
Back to top Go down
ashyartemispotozuko

ashyartemispotozuko

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)   Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 7:33 pm

"Well, it's nice to meet you." He pulled into a parking stall and parked the car, unlocking it. He looked at the boy. "This is my place. You can come in with me. It's a full apartment building, we're parked on the public street. I can guarantee you'll be fine. Besides. Look at me. I'm skinny, you obviously could just punch me in the face and run. You could probably even take the keys to my car too."

He got out and closed the door, waiting to see what the boy would do and if he would follow. He took a few steps toward the apartment building. It was a high class luxury apartment building that was known in town for being the most expensive building in town. It was fancy and... There was no way that a kidnapper would be able to pull off living there. They would be too watched.

"Comeon." he waved to the boy, wanting him to follow and come inside.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)   Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 7:40 pm

Yukito didn't like how the guy was talking at all. As if he were trying to give him a false sense of security. He got out of the car as soon as he was able, glad to be out of the cage that had confined him. But he didn't follow. He just stood there, staring uncomfortably at the building. His mind processed the situation. He could go in, risk death, and maybe come out just fine. He could go in, risk death, and have any number of terrible things happen to him. Or he could just run and hope the guy didn't catch him.

He chose the latter. He swallowed hard, slinging his pack over his shoulder. He took two steps toward the guy, as if he was going to enter, then pivoted on his heel and ran. Athletically, he was in great shape, and a fast runner. He bolted as fast as possible, ignoring the pain darting through his body. They hadn't gone far. He just had to get into the busy part of the town, weave through the shop streets, and then he could get to the residential area that he lived in. He didn't stop to look behind him and see if he was being chased...he just kept running...
Back to top Go down
ashyartemispotozuko

ashyartemispotozuko

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)   Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 8:08 pm

James sighed. He guessed he had come on too strongly. He clicked his car locked and went into the apartment building. He hoped the boy was able to fix himself up himself. And he hoped he would be okay.

He got up to his penthouse, flopping on the couch. Looked like he was going to have another night home alone. He was getting really sick of it. The loneliness. He was 21. He'd lived in the same huge huge apartment for the last 8 years. He was tired. He at least wished he could have someone to share it with, someone he could make happy. Someone he could help.

He felt ridiculously sad, knowing it was dumb he felt so sad the boy had run. If the situation was reversed, he would have run too. He shouldn't feel that bad. It was inevitable. He sighed again. He pulled his phone from his pocket and called his best friend, Jessica.

He talked to her for a while, telling her everything that had happened. She ended up yelling at him and calling him an idiot. "Why the hell didn't you just tell him you were worried about him and wanted to help him clean up?" James didn't really have an answer. She told him how dumb he had acted and he listened. It helped, listening to Jessica. He felt a bit better about the boy running, but worse about himself and how selfish he was, how he had treated the poor boy.

After she was done ranting, he went on with his details of the boy, telling her exactly what he looked like and what his name is. "Hmmm." She said on the other line.

"What?" James questioned.

"Well, I was just going to say he sounds a lot like this one boy in the host club, the one down by the park. But his name is Yuki."

He blinked. "You go to host clubs?"

She yelled at him and told him not to question her motives. Then he realized he really needed to apologize to the boy. If he did work there... If he worked there every night as Jessica had said, well, maybe this was his chance to apologize.

"Hey, can you take me there tomorrow night?"

She argued with him saying they didn't want boys coming to the club. But she finally agreed when he offered to pay for everything and told her that she could get anything she wanted.

"Anything?"

"Anything."

She agreed with a happy voice, and she was polite enough to not question why he needed to see the boy again, just once more.

He got off the phone with her and showered, wondering that question himself. Why did he have to see the boy again? He didn't really have an answer. Not a logical one, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)   Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 8:48 am

Another day. The days were a cycle. Wake up, go to school, go to work, go to work, go home, try to do homework, sleep, repeat. The only things that broke the cycles were his father periodically, or when he had other errands to run. He could hear the gossip around the school. Same as always. Violent, rebellious Yukito. Dangerous Yukito. Didn't belong Yukito. He tried his best to ignore it like usual, knowing that they were just ignorant of his situation. He had made it that way.

Yukito entered homeroom, taking his usual spot in the back. He was early like usual. After a few minutes of restlessness, he got up and moved to one of the windows, sitting on the sill and staring outdoors. Students started to file in, and he stayed where he was, moving only when the teacher came in to take roll call. Classes passed as per usual. He ignored the lectures, went to lunch by himself, then sat down for more classes.

By the end of the day, he was tired of dealing with things, and immediately rushed to his first job. They had plenty to do, and the construction work, though difficult, paid well. The afternoon kept rushing by until it was time to go home. He hurried, glad that his father would not be coming home for an hour after he was already gone. Yukito took the taxi to his location, not wanting people to see him. Employees had special entrances so that people wouldn't see them.

Once inside, he cleaned himself up and changed into his uniform, a sleek tuxedo that well suited the lean figure he possessed. He was thankful that the bruises on his face were gone, and he pulled on his white gloves to cover the cuts on his hands. He slicked the black of his hair back, adding a touch of makeup to his face so that his appearance was slightly altered, then entered the floor.

Guests already lingered, the women all excited to see the hosts as they moved around. 10pm. That meant he had 5 hours until he was free of the stifling environment. But now wasn't the time to think about those things. He switched his mindset to the one needed for work, and began to move about, bringing food and drinks to the women who asked, keeping some of them company. He was waved down by a particularly wealthy woman. He approached her, the smooth and rich quality of his voice like a velvet caress across the senses.

"How may I entertain you, milady?"
"I wish to be serenaded. Could you play the violin for me?"
"Of course, milady. I am pleased you so enjoy my skill"
"You definitely have a way with your fingers, Yuki-kun. I wish I could have them another way"

He forced his polite smile to remain.

"You flatter me, milady, but I am afraid that is against policy"

He retrieved his violin from the back room. 3am. At 3am he would be free. He just had to endure until then...
Back to top Go down
ashyartemispotozuko

ashyartemispotozuko

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)   Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 9:39 am

James got ready, Jess had said she'd pick him up around 1. He pulled a suit on and got ready, waiting on her call. He looked in the mirror, he looked good. Well, he thought he looked good. He was cleanly shaven and his hair was cut and combed nicely and styled and it was just much different from his usual look. He looked professional.

He looked at his buzzing phone and went out and got in her car. She was one of the few people who's driving he actually trusted. They chatted as she drove downtown, and he hoped that his hopes wouldn't be dashed. Even if it wasn't him... So what. He could still go to the host club and have fun with Jessica...

They arrived and they got out of the car, he took a deep breath. He walked into the building, holding the door for Jessica. She took his hand and led him up the stairs and they made an appointment. The man raised his eyebrows at James, but he smiled dashingly, and he allowed James inside. He wasn't sure if they normally let guys in, but he had told them he was just accompanying his lady friend on a night out in town.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)   Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 1:27 pm

Violin in hand, Yukito strode out from the back, moving back to the table where wealthy Mrs. Nakamura sat waiting for him. He bowed to her, smiling calmly, careful not to let his glasses fall from his face.

"Is there a particular piece you wish to hear, Madame?"

She and her accompanying women giggled, fanning themselves. She looked at him, her expression almost fierce.

"Play me something...daring"

He nodded and let his mind drift over the many pieces he'd played over the years, settling on a piece called "Masquerade". He took a breath, lifting the bow to the strings of the cherry-wood violin, letting the moment of silence hang in the air...before drawing the bow across the strings. The strong lilt of the violin filled the ears of the patrons and other hosts. The women swooned, squealing with delight.

James and Jessica would find themselves seated several tables away, being served by a sweet looking young lad. He was one of the stereotyped shota hosts, sweet and adorable. He bounced up to them with a bright smile, prepared to serve them however he could.

"How may I serve you today, Lord and Lady?"

Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HHLBiFSb1U

Gist of what Yukito looks like, just add glasses:
Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) Len-tsukimori-violin-volue-14

Shota boy:
Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) 10631966_783384198422229_679616259_n
Back to top Go down
ashyartemispotozuko

ashyartemispotozuko

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)   Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 2:01 pm

They sat next to the Shota boy and James smiled pleasantly at him. "Are we able to request a certain host?" He asked, glancing around. While they had been escorted in, his eyes had immediatly roaved the room. He had spotted the boy nearly immediatly.

He was playing the violin, and it was hauntingly beautiful. He listened from across the room, not saying much to their host. Jessica was being friendly and polite, it was clear though where James' intentions lay.

Again, his gaze followed to the boy across the room. He was beautiful, he had healed fully it seemed from the beating he had gotten from those guys. He was dressed up and combed and looked almost flawless, almost too good to be true. It was hard to believe it was the same person, but James was confident that it was. He disn't look the same, but when he looked at his eyes, he saw the same wounded eyes that he had seen that day.

He had to see him, to meet him again, to appologize. Even if he wasn't granted permission to have him as a host, he would cross through the crowd regarless of rules and demand to speak with him. He just... He had to appologize. He had to.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)   Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 10:41 pm

The little Shota boy beamed brightly, nodding.

"Of course. We're a bit busy at the moment, sir, so the hosts are limited, but we will do our best to suit your needs"

He bowed formally to each of them, the blond locks tumbling around his cheeks to give him an almost angelic look.

"Is there anyone specific you have in mind? If you've not come before, I am happy to bring you a list of our hosts to choose from. And in the mean time, I can bring you some snacks or tea if you like"

--

Yukito pulled the last of the melody across his strings, before bowing to the audience he had served. Mrs. Nakamura always requested him. Always paid extra just so she would have him serving her. And he wished she wouldn't. She always got too close for his comfort. Always made comments of sexual nature toward him and said that if he was ever 'up for a good time' she would be more than willing to show him how.

The woman and her circle of friends all giggled and clapped, and he had to force his smile to remain on his face. She toyed with a strand of her blonde hair, and he stepped back.

"If you'll excuse me a moment, milady, I must return my violin to its case"
"Oh of course, Yuki-kun. Just hurry back. I want to feast my eyes on you some more"
"You flatter me, milady"

He bowed again, returning to the back to put his violin back in its case. He also took a moment to breathe. It was so stifling. Even though he would earn a high amount of money from Rika Nakamura and her posse, it was still difficult to endure the woman's advances. Not that he wanted them. He didn't. He was almost nauseated by them. They made him incredibly uncomfortable. He took a drink of water, then returned to the floor, once more returning to Mrs. Nakamura's table. She eyed him up as he returned.

"Come, darling. Let me see you closer. I do love your face. It's so young and smooth"

He hated it, but he knelt down at her side, tilting his head up to look at her. She liked to see him up close. It was unnerving, but he wasn't allowed to protest. Her finely manicured nails lifted his chin and caressed his cheek.

"What a fine young man you are. If only you would accept my offers"

Yukito gave her a polite smile.

"I'm afraid that is against policy, milady. My deepest apologies, but I am strictly forbidden from such actions"

She gave him a mock pout, then a smile, releasing him.

"You're such a sweet little thing. I'll convince you yet, my darling Yuki-kun"

He didn't respond to her, but rose back to his feet.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, milady?"
"Hmm, only the things you won't do. That will be enough for tonight, darling. I look forward to seeing you next time"

She winked and left with her posse. Yukito took a relaxed breath as soon as they were out the door, cleaning the table they had been at. The night was passing so slowly...
Back to top Go down
ashyartemispotozuko

ashyartemispotozuko

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)   Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 10:52 pm

James smiled at the boy. "I would love to see the host that was playing the violin just now." He said, turning and gesturing to him.

"I would like to stay with you, however, if that's alright?" Jessica asked, smiling at the adorable shota. She simply wanted to give James alone time with the boy, knowing he was willing to pay double.

"I have the money. If I can put a... Special request. I'll pay double if I can have him alone for a bit, just not with other clients at the same time." James smiled at the boy, knowing he had the power to hook him up.

Jessica leaned back and crossed her legs. She was correct. James did very much want to be alone with the boy. She hoped that this wouldn't be some fruitless chase and that her best friend wouldn't have his heart crushed-- again.

This was it. James was so close he could almost taste it! He could finally.... Apologize. To the boy. For scaring him.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)   Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 9:58 pm

The little Shota boy, by the name of Kyo-chan, smiled and bowed to them again.

"Of course, of course! I'll get Yuki-kun right away for you, Sir!"

He offered a grin to Jessica.

"And I am happy to be of service to you, m'lady! I shall return promptly to attend your needs"

He scurried off to Yukito's side, tugging on the sleeve of his jacket.

"Yuki-kun, Yuki-kun!"

Yukito looked down at the much shorter boy, blinking.

"Hm?"
"You've already got another guest. I'll get him to your table. Just go refresh your gloves. You have some cake sauce on them"
"Ah...thank you, Kyo-chan. I appreciate it"

Yukito rushed to the back to get his gloves changed and adjust his glasses on his nose. It was so much easier to see with them on.

-

Kyo bounced back over to where James and Jessica sat, beaming.

"This way, this way, Sir! Yuki-kun's table is the one over there with the sakura petal patterns carved into the wood of the table. The one with the velvet white curved seating bench. He'll be out momentarily to see to your needs. If you'll excuse me, Sir, I must attend the lovely lady. Yuki-kun will be happy to serve you"

At that, he got to work, prepared to attend Jessica's every whim...
Back to top Go down
ashyartemispotozuko

ashyartemispotozuko

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)   Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 2:07 pm

James made his way over to the ornate table and chair, slowly taking a seat. He ran his hands over the sakura petals carved into the table. It was beautiful, this table alone must have cost a fortune. The chair was beautiful as well, everything here was beautiful.

He looked about himself, smiling. It was amazing here. He loved it. It smelled lovely, all the people were friendly and beautiful. He could really get used to it here. But he probably wouldn't be invited back.

After Yuki sees him, he'll probably kick him out and he'll be told to never come back.

james sighed, knowing this was sad. He knew that this wouldn't turn out well. He just wanted to meet the boy, to get to know him. To figure out why he was being beat up, or why he had that sadness in his eyes. James just wanted to get to know him.

He looked around, wondering what was taking him so long. Maybe he'd seen James and ran off, not wanting to see him. Maybe he had already called security. Maybe he...

James thoughts ran amuk and he sighed, waiting on edge for the host to return.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)   Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:21 pm

Once he was completely ready and sure that he looked 100% perfect, he stepped free of the back curtain that had hidden him, moving toward his table. When he lifted his eyes to look at who he was serving, he froze in place, his entire world coming to a screeching halt. It was the guy from the mall. The one who had taken him in his car and tried to kidnap him. Yukito wanted to run again. To bolt into the back and hide. How had the guy found him? How did he recognize him even though he looked so different?

But he couldn't refuse to serve a guest. It was his job. He couldn't afford to lose the job. The money was all that kept him afloat. With a swallow, he forced himself to move the rest of the way, putting a calm smile on his face and bowing eloquently once he reached the table. He let his voice flow smoothly, hiding any and all tension behind his superior acting skills.

"Welcome, my lord, to Misaki Yume. I am Yuki, your host for the evening. Is there something I might acquire for you right away?"
Back to top Go down
ashyartemispotozuko

ashyartemispotozuko

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)   Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 1:47 pm

James shook his head slowly. "No, thank you." He had seen it, it was just a flash but it was a look that crossed the boys face. He hated him. Shit, he really did. It was utter disgust, but he was in host mode immediately. James couldn't understand, the boy was so polite but it was obvious, at least to him or visible in his own mind, that he hated James.

"I just came to talk. For a minute. I swear. I won't take up your time, please don't call security. Sit." He gestured to the other chair across from him.

"I wasn't sure it would actually be you working here. I mean, my friend said the description I gave of you sounded like a host but... I don't know. It was stupid of me to come here. I'm sorry. I just came to apologize." He shook his head, looking down. He couldn't meet the younger man's eyes.

"It was silly of me. You see, when I saw you outside the mall..." He lowered his voice. He didn't want anyone else hearing, as he was sure that the boy kept a different face here than the one he had seen.

"When I saw you, you had this look in your eyes. I don't know... It was like you were defeated. Like life had won and you had already given up. And I... wanted to help. I just wanted to help you. So I chased those guys off. And the reason I took your bag... Was to spend time with you. Even if it was only a moment more. I took you to my house because I wanted to patch you up. I promise, I would have done nothing else. I wouldn't have touched you without your consent or even put a band aid on without your consent. I just wanted to help you."

He shrugged a bit. "I wanted to clean the blood off you and give you a fresh change of clothes. Weather the help was warranted or not... I don't know. But I suppose it wasn't wanted. I mean... I didn't do a good job of presenting myself. I know it seemed weird... You just seemed like the type that wouldn't willingly accept help unless you were put in a situation where help is... very definitively placed in front of you. I just didn't think you'd accept help."

"So... For seeming off... or weird. Or frightening you. Or anything I did, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, I only meant to help you. I realize I went about it in all the wrong ways and I frightened you and probably only made it worse. So, I swear. I only came to give you a proper apology. I'm sorry."

He stood up, the chair being pushed back behind him. He'd said what he came to say. The boy had patiently listened, he didn't expect any more than that, not that he even had been expected to fully hear him out. But he had, and for that James was grateful. He had nothing more to say now, and he did not expect a response from the boy.

He turned, prepared to leave.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)   Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 2:21 pm

Yukito stood in silence, listening, waiting. He was both confused and shocked. The man had wanted to help him? Why? No one had ever bothered to help him before. What made him so different? Regardless, he sat through the confession, trying not to tremble. He felt...just really confused, honestly. He bowed his head, some of the strands of his hair falling around his face. As James stood from his chair, Yukito sucked in a breath as soon as they were next to each other, before opening his mouth to speak. His voice was incredibly soft, so that only James would be able to hear him.

"You're right...I was scared. No one has ever bothered to help me before...so it never crossed my mind that you were doing that..."

He swallowed hard.

"I wouldn't have accepted the help...it's...not what I do...I keep a very distinct way of life...the person you saw outside the mall is not the same person you see now..."

He glanced up, the soft yellow of his eyes looking at James.

"Thank you for trying to help me though...and thank you for coming to clear things up for me...I...do appreciate it..."

He quickly turned his 'host mode' back on, clearing his throat and turning to his guest.

"Are you sure there is nothing I can get you, my lord? A cup of tea, perhaps, or a slice of cake?"
Back to top Go down
ashyartemispotozuko

ashyartemispotozuko

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)   Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 2:27 pm

James listened to the boy and immediately calmed. He was worried that he would still be upset or try to kick him out. But still, he offered him tea.

He slowly turned back to him, a soft smile playing on his face. "Actually... Sure. I would love a glass of tea."

He slowly sat back down, not pulling his chair in again, as he knew he wouldn't be staying long.

"Thank you." He said softly, and he hoped that he understood he was thanking him for much more than just the tea.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)   Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 9:57 am

Yukito smiled and bowed formally at the waist to James, the loose strands of hair falling around his face again.

"As you wish, my lord. I shall return promptly"

He moved to the back, then returned, balancing a silver platter on his hand. Atop it, were a porcelain teapot and cup, with a small platter under the teacup, and a small dish of sugar cubes. Yukito carefully placed the plate and cup on the table in front of James, then smoothly poured the tea into the cup.

"Today's featured tea is a fine Darjeeling, my lord. Would you care for some sugar?"

He lifted the small silver spoon that was in the sugar dish, a cube resting on it.
Back to top Go down
ashyartemispotozuko

ashyartemispotozuko

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)   Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 12:54 pm

James watched him leave and return. He made himself a little more comfortable in his seat in the meantime.

When he returned and called him 'my lord' again, he blinked at him. "Please, you can just call me James." He said. He didn't want or even life formalities. He preferred to not use them.

After he had poured the tea, James gently took his cup, carefully, and put a cube of sugar in it.

"Thank you. I actually love Darjeeling." He smiled up at the man, still unsure of what to call him. He wasn't sure what his real name was at this point.

He was extremely handsome. He loved this look, the dressed up cleaned up nice look. But he had first met him when he was wearing his street clothes and dirty, with blood on his face. Because that was the first time he had seen him he had  certain fondness in his heart for that look at well. No matter which look the boy wore though, he was handsome. The kind of person James could fall for.

~~~

James had had a great time at the club and speaking to Yuki. He decided to come back in the weeks following. He waited a while, he didn't want to seem as if he was stalking the boy or anything. A week would suffice, and he returned to the club.

Sure enough, he was working again. He requested Yuki, and was seated a long while later. Yuki looked a bit surprised to see him, but didn't say anything accept the usual host greeting.

Yuki seemed close off, unrelenting of any information or personal info. He only ever spoke in formalities and of the host club. James didn't mind however, he had known plenty of people that took months if not years to open up. He didn't expect Yuki to suddenly open up and begin talking to him personally within the first few visits to the club.

Even if the atmosphere was different, he doubted Yuki would be opening up anytime soon. After 3 or so visits over the span of a few weeks, he began to become disheartened. One day, a thought struck James and he began to work on something very personal.

The next time he returned to the host club, he had a CD in his left inside pocket. He knew as a host Yuki wouldn't be able to accept gifts, and James doubted he would anyhow. When he was leaving the club, he slipped the CD out of his pocket and left it in his chair seat, knowing Yuki would see it when he pushed the chair in after seeing James out.

the CD had a small note tucked in the front of the CD. The cover of the note read "to Yuki" and the inside of the note read a few short sentences. "These songs are very personal and special to me. They all hold great meaning to me, having helped me in hard times. I hope you enjoy the songs as much as I have." All of the songs were soft and moving, beautiful. They were pure art and grace, being the perfect composition of soft string and wood instruments, played only by the finest orchestras and musicians.

Every song really did hold a special meaning for James. A few of them, though he wouldn't admit it, were songs that had helped him deal with his mothers death.He returned to the host club the following week, knowing Yuki wouldn't mention the CD, if he had been the one to find it.

He was right of course, Yuki said nothing. James almost thought Yuki seemed a bit softer, not more relenting, just... calmer in his presence. It could have just bee James's imagination or belief in hoping he was slowly beginning to get through to him.

Throughout his subsequent visits to the club over the next few weeks, James tried opening up himself a bit more, hoping to show that it was a safe environment and he was someone that Yuki could trust. He didn't share anything too personal of course, he shared funny stories and silly memories of his past, occasionally making Yuki smile, though it seemed as if the smile never truly reached his eyes.

One day, after a 4 hour shift, James was sitting in a coffee shop with tinted windows, watching the street life pass him by. He followed people with his gaze, daydreaming and occationally taking sips of his coffee.

He saw a familiar face suddenly, passing in front of the window. He leaned forward a bit, looking at the person. Yuki? It was. There was no doubt in his mind that it was the host boy. He looked so different though, much closer to the boy he has first met behind the mall, in a fight. He looked more disheveled, a bit dirty too. He was.... wearing a school uniform though? It wasn't clothes that anyone over the age of 18 wore, of that he was sure. Perhaps he was pretending to be someone else...?

No, the outfit was definitely his own, fitting him perfectly. The backpack slung over his shoulder proved that he was indeed a student, on his way to or from school or a side job perhaps. Strange... Very strange. He had been under the impression that Yuki was at least graduated, if not in university already.

He realized with a start that high schoolers could not be hosts. Not at that club. Of course then, the other workers at the host club did not know that he was a student. James would have to be sure to keep his mouth shut. There was no way they would allow him to continue working in the club if they knew he was a student. He grimaced. That poor boy. Working and finishing school.

His thoughts wandered again, slipping back into his daydreams as he pondered all the questions he had for Yuki. Who are you,Yuki? Whoever he was, it wasn't who he claimed to be.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)   Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 2:27 am

Time passed as normal for Yukito. However, his life had taken on another little blip in the flow of the schedule. No longer did he let his life go on autopilot to take him through school, both jobs, paying bills, and existing. Instead, a single person had come in to shake things up. James. The man kept coming to see him at the host club when he worked. He never chose another host. In the beginning, it made Yukito almost uncomfortable and nervous. What could the man possibly want? After some time, however, it began to simply feel natural, another part of the usual schedule. The conversations with James were typically the same. He shared nothing of himself, while James told him interesting stories or jokes, and though he smiled, his mind was always elsewhere.

It became not uncommon for Yukito to sometimes think about James periodically, sitting in class or walking down the street. He wondered why the man kept coming to see him. And then the CD's had started coming. Beautiful music that made Yukito...feel. Instead of the cold, empty isolation he had lived for so long, he got to feel. The emotions of the music took him over, sometimes taking up his spare time on the weekends to just lay in bed and listen. It had been a small bright spot to light up his life. But it didn't stop his father's rage when Yukito did something that displeased him.

The host club was filled with ups and downs. James wasn't his only frequent customer. Mrs. Rika Nakamura, wife to a very wealthy businessman, always came to see him...and she always tried to convince him to do more than just be her host. He always declined in the polite way of a host, but inside, he always cringed and wished she would stop coming to see him. Regardless, he always managed to get through his shift, and moved on. There had even come a time, after a few cd's had been given to him by James, when he had stuck a note in secrecy to the cup of tea he'd served James, that had a simple note: "Thank you for the CD's. I really enjoyed them".

--

With a sigh, Yukito slung his bag over his shoulder and headed for school. He noticed, as the day passed, that it had begun to rain. But rain didn't matter to him. He went through his day like normal. He didn't have an umbrella, which left him to walk to his labor job in the rain. He was soaked by the time he got there, got more soaked as he worked, and again became soaked as he went home. He was cold by the time he reached his house, and was grateful that his father wasn't home. He took the time to hang up his school uniform to dry, the water dripping onto a towel he'd placed below it. They didn't have a dryer in the house, and he didn't have time to go to the laundromat. He didn't have time for a shower either, so he quickly tossed on a set of casual clothes and hailed a taxi to go to the job at the host club.

It was still a downpour when he left the host club for the night. And by the time he reached home, his father had beaten him home. The routine was the same, the insults, the abuse, all of it was normal. It had been since Yukito was very young, and had only begun after his mother's death. When his father had finally taken all of his anger out on him, Yukito dragged himself into the bathroom to clean up and tend his wounds the best he could, before crawling into bed. There would be no time for homework to get done. He'd just have to do it during classes.

--

The morning was the same. School, then off to work at the lumber yard. Yukito wiped sweat from his brow. The day had been longer than usual, more grueling. He wrote it off as just being from his injuries, and kept on. He returned home to change, taking some medicine for the headache that had started towards the end of his shift. He felt terrible, but again, wrote it off as injuries and working too hard. Normally, if it had been an off day from the labor yard, he would have simply rested a bit. However, he couldn't afford to miss his job at the host club, and it took a fair bit of time to get there.

No taxis had been available...and so he walked...feeling increasingly worse as he went. The air was slightly chilly, but he felt hot. His head throbbed. He felt unsteady. It was more difficult to breathe than it should have been. And he cursed softly under his breath as it started to lightly rain. As he drew closer and closer to the host club, he found himself struggling to keep moving. Everything was getting worse. He got three blocks down from the host club when his body gave out. His body wouldn't hold him up anymore, and he simply couldn't stay awake...

People who had been walking around, and had seen him fall, rushed to his side, calling out about a young man who had suddenly fainted on the sidewalk. Yukito lay on the cold, wet cement, unconscious. His breathing was very labored, and his face red from fever. No one knew what to do...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)   Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Sanctum :: General Roleplay :: General Roleplay-
Jump to: