Roleplay Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for roleplayers to come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Et Mortis Amor (Z and Erik only)
The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:09 am by Erik Daedalus Skorm

» To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)
The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:12 am by Kumarai Von Detton

» Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)
The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:57 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~
The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 5:25 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Zeria's Soul-Torn Warriors
The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:28 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» The Red String - (Z and Yoi only)
The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:44 pm by YoiYumeo

» HI I AM A COOL FISH, LOVE ME YO
The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 6:26 pm by Kumarai Von Detton

» Burned - (Zeria and Stryker Only)
The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» Soul Mender - (Zeria and Stryker only)
The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:50 pm by Stryker

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Zeria Iiyasei
The Construct's Legions I_vote13The Construct's Legions I_voti10The Construct's Legions I_vote11 
Caleb
The Construct's Legions I_vote13The Construct's Legions I_voti10The Construct's Legions I_vote11 
Konayuki
Stryker
CarnifexDragon
Warder117
Kira Yamato
Kumarai Von Detton
Elmo
kreamator
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 135 on Sun May 30, 2021 8:49 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Construct's Legions

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CarnifexDragon

CarnifexDragon

The Construct's Legions Empty
PostSubject: The Construct's Legions   The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:04 pm

Here I will be posting the names and bios of my MANY characters, some of whom have not been used in a roleplay for a year or so. I hope that eventually, we can find a use for most, if not all, of them.

Table of Contents

Carnifex
Malachi Drachas
Jason Connelly
Kaix von Argonessen Dergodt
Alcmene
Seraphita
Jericho Kaz-Azrael
Danya O'Farrell
Vergil Farrell
Dante Farrell
Kristen Pawelowski
Trillian Dent
Valkyrie Adams
Kylie Desmond
Darkling
Valentina
Jakurutu
Skittz
Ion (true realms)
Ion (alternate realms)
Kristen Pawelowski (alternate realms)
Olivia
Jason Maxwell (a.k.a. Arson)
Quilla Terra
Vagrant Soul
Mourne
Guillame Oderschvank

Last edited by CarnifexDragon on Mon May 23, 2011 12:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz277/CrimsonClown/Grell.png
CarnifexDragon

CarnifexDragon

PostSubject: Re: the Construct's Legions   The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Name: Unknown, simply called Carnifex, or the Carnifex Dragon
Birthplace: The Earthspur Mountains in Faerun
Species: Dragon
Color: Onyx and Mithrite

Born an ordinary gem dragon, black as the onyx that gives his breed their name, Carnifex spent much time among mortals. The Crown Wars of the elves were long over when he was hatched, but his kind had a new threat to deal with. The Rage, a sorcerous spell tied to the stars that every few centuries would drive the dragons into madness. The metal dragons held sway over all, and counselled them on how to resist or escape the worst of it, if they would listen. Those who chose to listen were other metals and many gems. The chromatics, however, frequently did not listen, preferring to run rampant and destroy the "little folk".

During the first Rage he experienced, Carnifex, known by another name in those days, fought to supress the flights that laid waste to so many settlements. He remained in his human form, as his king Lareth the gold told him to. Sorecery flew from his fingers, and his blade cut deep, carved from the bones of the first chromatic he ever killed, a black Skull Drake. For the years it lasted, he fought on, protecting the lesser folk. The Rage ended, and peace came once again. Several centuries passed, and the next Rage came. Once again, he fought for the mortals, but this time he was not so fortunate. He fought a Fang Drake on his own, a feat he thought simple for one such as him, a powerful gem drake who had never lost. In that fight, he lost his left arm, both legs, and plenty of blood. His last effort as he lay dying consumed what was left of his magic and burned the drake to dust.

He woke tendays later, alive but no longer whole. He had been found moments after his victory by an artificer, in his own right a powerful alchemist and mage. Carnifex had limbs once more, heavy iron monstrosities meant for warfare. Unfortunately, he knew he could not shift his form with those limbs. He spoke to the artificer, spending days convincing the man that he was the dragon he claimed to be. In the end, the iron limbs, along with his flesh and blood right arm, were replaced with mithrite prostheses, heavily enchanted.

Light as he had ever been in human form, he would not tire from exertion. He could change his shape, the metal growing and reshaping to fit his true form or shrinking to fit his human form. As a dragon, he still possessed the gift of flight, as well as his breath weapon. His limbs were virtually indestructible, and as such he decided to forego the use of weapons ever again, needing only the claws on his hands and feet in either form. He also learned the way of the berserker, allowing him to become a force of nature on the field of battle, nearly unstoppable and unkillable. By the time of his third Rage, this one unnatural and sorcerously created to never end, he had learned how to shift as easily as he once could, and how to be human and the Carnifex Warmachine that he had become at the same time. As such, he is now the only recorded living Carnifex in existence, with a mind as sharp as his claws and a heart as human as anyone else's.

Whoever he once was, he is now Carnifex. The Year of Rogue Dragons, and the unnatural Rage it brings, are just beginning.
Back to top Go down
CarnifexDragon

CarnifexDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Construct's Legions   The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:51 pm

Malachi Drachas

General Information
Height: 5' 11"
Species: 50% Earth Demon, 50% Stone Elemental
Physique: Atheletic, but slender
Personality: calm and collected, somewhat sarcastic
Weapons/Powers: Songsword(bound spirit is Sha'askratane, a bog imp specializing in fear); Earth Magic, specializing in stoneskin and shockwaves, but can also cause a temporary petrification of enemies and hurl small boulders
History: fragmented, but what is known is that he was born to the demoness Aleira and the elemental Grutu'uk, and when he was 50 years old, left his mother's side to find his father and learn his true origins. at the age of 93, he was deemed old enough to learn the ways of battle magic by the hermit Fjinn, who would teach him that which would aid him most in battle, and put him through the test that would earn him the right to command a Songsword. after that he disappeared for approximately 100 years, though the exact length of time is unkown. since his reappearance in the Southern Nation, he has made a name for himself as a fighter, and has attracted some attention, though not enough to get him killed.

Extras:
Song: Haunted, by Poe
Other pictures: none as of yet, though that may change in the future.
Hangout: The Third Eye Tavern and Inn
Friends/companions: himself, Fjinn, and the demoness Jaraness

Personals
Biggest regret: killing a fairly innocent being for insulting him while inebriated
Greatest memory: beating his father in a wrestling match
Greatest fear: to be left alone, stripped of magic and sword, at the mercy of an unforgiving enemy
Weakness/s: Squall(Air/Light) Magic, and blades enchanted to pierce all protections
Strengths: Earth and Stone Magic, nearly indomitable will, and level-headedness
Greatest Passion: violin
Truest Love/Crush: none
Back to top Go down
CarnifexDragon

CarnifexDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Construct's Legions   The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:56 pm

Jason Connelly

General Information
Height: 6'
Species: 50% loup garou, 50% silver wolf
Physique: full human: slender, athletic; hybrid, stage 1: muscled, athletic; hybrid, stage 2: muscled, tufted ears, fangs, hard claws, furred arms and legs, reflective eyes; wolf: three times the size of any normal wolf, silvery-white fur, longer snout, long fangs, longer legs, steely claws and semi-dexterous paws, sleek tail, red eyes
Personality: stoic, protective, caring
Occupation: by day, construction, by night, fighter and pack protector
Weapons/Powers: weapons are his strength, claws, and teeth. has the ability to shift fully or partially to beast form, has incredible endurance, agility, and strength.
History: Jason was a lone wolf, born to a wolf mother and a loup garou father, In Tennessee. grew up as a wolf, but at eighteen started trying to get used to being human, living in Nashville. he got his shape-change ability from his father, but because he is more pureblooded on the wolf side, he is closer to nature, so it is more difficult for him to blend into a human society. he was taken in by a pack from West Virginia, and has protected the old ways since, especially since the pack moved to Vermont, and is a lover to and prtoector of Vivian Gandillon, the daughter of deceased pack leader Ivan Gandillon.

Extras:
Song:Howl at the Moon, by Black Sabbath (you may use links)
Other pictures: none
Hangout: Tooley's Bar
Friends/companions: Vivian, Gabriel, Rudy, Esme

Personals
Biggest regret: allowing Vivian to blunder into being Queen Bitch of the pack
Greatest memory: kissing Vivian under the stars
Greatest fear: failing to protect the pack, and thereby failing Vivian
Weakness/s: silver, fire
Strengths: speed, strength, increased speed of healing, shapeshifting
Greatest Passion: playing guitar and singing
Truest Love/Crush: Vivian

Symbolism
Element 1: Earth
Element 2: Wind
Symbol 1: Courage
Symbol 2: ---
Animal: wolf(obviously)
Color: silver
Object: silver pentagram pendant
Random: when human, his eyes are green.
Back to top Go down
CarnifexDragon

CarnifexDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Construct's Legions   The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:02 pm

Kaix
Kaix von Argonesson Dergodt

Species: Fire Demon
King of Havock

Born to Argos von Dietreich Dergodt and an unnamed demon harlot. His older sister raised him as if he were her own child, until he reached the age of 100. His father then sacrificed his only daughter and used her blood as ink, tatooing his son's arms and laying magic into the designs. the boots he gave to Kaix were engraved with her blood as well, and her love for the young demon gave the magic incredible power.

Kaix was then put through Del Crucificio Finale, a brutal test of strength, magic, and ferocity, of which only one will survive. whoever survives will be be king once the old king has died, or once they assassinate the old king. He emerged victorious, a true warrior who used only his fists and his feet.

He serves his father for the next 200 years, an assassin and bodyguard, enforcer and threat. at age 300, he is sent to start his father's war on Earth. The angel that is sent to stop him is named Seraphita, a 1900 year old seraph with no idea what she wants,

Very quickly, he tires of ceaseless murder and absence of chaos, and defies orders to return to Havock. In an epic confrontation with his father, he punches his fist through the taller man's chest and takes over as king. He then returns to Earth in order to pursue a strange feeling he feels around a blind human girl. Eventually, he falls in love with her, and he begins to change. Soon, he is no longer a scion of darkness and a Chaosbringer, but is instead a Protector, and Justicar of Heaven.

He rules Havock fairly, though he still has a tendency to be heavy-handed with punishment. His reasons for the way he rules, and the ruthless decisions he makes, are known only to him and his beloved. The real reasons behind it all are a need for control on his part. His past was controlled by another, and he had no choice in the matters of what would happen to him, so after his father's death, he took a firm grip on his life. His beloved Anna remains by his side because she feels safe there, with a person who controls their life and their destiny so completely. His circle of the Abyss punishes Wrath.
Back to top Go down
CarnifexDragon

CarnifexDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Construct's Legions   The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:04 pm

Alcmene

General Information
Height: 5'6"
Species: Seraph Angel (fallen)
Physique: slender, curvy, and strong, with golden brown hair, and grey eyes
Personality: schizo, very frenetic, and tends to go from extreme to extreme in a moment. she can love you one moment, and if you say the wrong thing(and it's very subjective, according to her mood), she'll hate you and want you dead the next.
Weapons/Powers: divine whip-blade on each arm, each with the ability to touch souls, but at her fall, the touch became one of corruption and insanity(they also function as normal whip-blades). she also has angelsong, which can heal, and at her fall, gained the ability to poison with it as well, and the only antidote is the song itself, used for good. and she can fly(obviously)
History: grew up in her sister Seraphita's shadow, always second to her, and at about 880, it started to drive her mad. she began to hear voices in her head, see faces in the walls and tables and shadows, and sometimes did what they told her to do. angels began dying, and it took all of Adaman's(Regent of Heaven) ability to find out who was doing it. when she was discovered, she was put to trial, then banished from heaven forever. she was 915. she has spent the last 898 years on earth, amongst demons and humans, spiraling down into a deeper madness, and becoming burdened wwith multiple personalities along with schizophrenia. because of her fragmented mind, she cannot always remember what she did the day before, but might remember something she had not before.

Extras:
Song: Haunted, by Poe
Hangout: Detroit
Friends/companions: the voices in her head, the faces in the walls and shadows, whatever demons and humans she is stalking, fucking, or just messing around with.

Personals
Biggest regret: she can't remember
Greatest memory: killing Adaman's son
Greatest fear: losing the company of the voices in her head
Weakness/s uncorrupted divine power, all that is pure and virtuous(like holy water)
Strengths: her poisonous song and corrupting blade, along with her unpredictablity, make her a dangerous killer, and a good ally, if you can keep her happy.
Greatest Passion: twisting and/or killing humans
Truest Love/Crush: she doesn't have one, since they tend to die

Symbolism
Element 1: Air
Element 2: Light/Dark(shadows?)
Symbol 1: Envy
Symbol 2: Evil
Animal: mockingbird
Color: grey
Object: rat skull
Random: she likes to say "Shades of grey, greys of shade, all is well 'til time is made."
Back to top Go down
CarnifexDragon

CarnifexDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Construct's Legions   The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:05 pm

Seraphita

General Information
Height: 5' 11 1/2
Species: Seraph Angel
Physique: slender, strong, modest curves
Personality: Virtuous, but can be a bit belligerant at times
Weapons/Powers: Angel song for healing, exorcisms, and whatever else, as well as knocking her sister out, and a soul-spear. the armor and the spear are of a set, and are reminisent of the Norse Valkyries.
History: too much to write easily, so i'll say what is pertinent. about 26 years ago, she came to earth to guard a newborn human named Anna, who was to play an integral part in turning the tide of the war with Hel. two years ago, a demon Chaosbringer ran into her and her charge, and was barely put down. the demon vanished before she could kill it, and has since then returned several times. in recent months, she has seen a few changes occuring with the demon, whose name is Kaix.

Extras:
Song: Pyre of Gods, by Tarot
Other pictures:
Hangout: Saint City
Friends/companions: Anna and Kaix

Personals
Biggest regret: not helping her sister escape madness
Greatest memory: being given the chance to be a Guardian
Greatest fear: losing Anna
Weakness/s her instinctual trust
Strengths: her purity
Greatest Passion: protecting humans
Truest Love/Crush: doesn't have one, and has never been in love

Symbolism
Element 1: Air
Element 2: Light
Symbol 1: Love
Symbol 2: Peace
Animal: Siamese cat
Color: Scarlet
Object: Owl Feather
Random: may fall in love unexpectedly
Back to top Go down
CarnifexDragon

CarnifexDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Construct's Legions   The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Jericho Kaz-Azrael

Species: Vampiric Angel

Description: tall, rangy, well-toned, lean. alabaster skin with dark red hair, streaked with black. piercing emerald green eyes that occasionally shift to deep ruby red. long canines. enormous raven black wings.
Abilities: gains strength from drinking blood, death, chaos, and strong tides of emotions. can fly. can project chaos. can walk through shadows or pull darkness around him like a cloak.

Storyline: Jericho is the son of a 3rd century french nobleman, born in what would later become Tours. At the age of fifteen, his best friend lost his family. The two bloodlines were close friends, so the friend, named Alexander, was adopted into the family and bound by blood and oath, becoming the identical twin of Jericho in a Blood Pact that changed them both, amalgamating them into exact copies. For 13 years, they were brothers by blood, and had both married their teen sweethearts, a pair of natural twins. They fought for king and country, and became the king's personal bodyguards. At the age of 28, Jericho lost his brother while defending the king from an attempted assassination that ended up being successful several days after the initial attempt. The assassin was a vampire, and turned Jericho so that the world would not lose his beauty. It was he that killed his king.

For centuries, he wandered, searching for the assassin who had stolen his life. He loved and lost another woman in that time, the Irish girl Danya O’Farrell. She was banished to hell by the catholic church, some decades after he had turned her into a vampire of his bloodline so she would not die.

He found the woman who had made him into what he had become after 1000 years, but could not kill her, since she was tied to his destiny. Instead, he came to know her, to understand her, to travel with her, and eventually marry her. After 500 years together, he lost her as well. The constant theme of love and loss in his life, along with the powers that he has had since the beginning, has slowly turned him into maddened creature.

After a little more than 250 years of madness, he found another, a vampire. She was different from any other because of her own madness, and her penchant for following the desire of the moment. He knew her for only a few days before she, too, disappeared from his life. Over the course of the centuries, many mortals passed through, several of them hunters that became fascinated by him, and his dual nature as a vampire and an angel of darkness and chaos, which came after the loss of Estelle, often called "Belle Morte", the vampire who made him. He fixated on punishing sinners, and was granted divine strength, a bit at a time, rendering him immune to holywater, which had always been his greatest weakness.

It also led to him being called The Angel of Sin, since he killed any that he deemed too weighted with one of the seven deadly sins to be allowed to live. He is an exacting hunter, and even more exacting judge. Yet even he may see past another’s shell to what truly lies beneath, and will sometimes stay his hand and grant them the boon of life.
Back to top Go down
CarnifexDragon

CarnifexDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Construct's Legions   The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:17 pm

Danya O'Farrell

General Information 26" W, 32B Chest, 33" Hips
Height: 5' 6
Species: Shade Vampire
Physique: slender, curvy, beautiful, sexy as hell
Personality: dry wit and a vidsex voice make her one hell of a date. 
Weapons/Powers: a crossbow and a slender scimitar, soul-bound to cut stone, and all the powers of the one who made her, Jericho Kaz-Azrael
History: at the age of sixteen, she was saved from being raped by a band of men when Jericho appeared amongst them and tore them to pieces. born in a small village in ireland, when her people were still young, she had no ties to the land, her family killed by disease. she left the village and wandered with her mysterious savior. twelve years later, during the Demon Wars of Europe, she was nearly killed, and Jericho, who had come to love her, was easily convinced to turn her. she became his second wife, and his first eternal bride. fifty years after, she was banished to hell for a thousand years, a blessed arrow shot through her heart. now, after being held there until she was almost 1100 years old, she has chosen to stay, that decision helped by discovering Jericho to have found love again. she loves watching the gates and punishing those who seek to escape. when asked, she joins the tormentors in the pits and tortures rapists and child-slayers.

Extras:
Song: Indestructible, by Disturbed
Other pictures:
Hangout: Dead Girls, in Pandemonium
Friends/companions: anyone who will hang with her

Personals
Biggest regret: losing Jericho
Greatest memory: Falling in love with Jericho
Greatest fear: being truly, utterly, alone
Weakness/s: her heart provides a way to get to her
Strengths: she loves unconditionally, and can never die
Greatest Passion: justice for the wicked
Truest Love/Crush: was Jericho, now no one. she has let him go.
Back to top Go down
CarnifexDragon

CarnifexDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Construct's Legions   The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:20 pm

Vergil Farrell

Species: 50% Fire Demon/50% Ice Elemental

Twin wells of ice and cold emotion stared out of the stone set of his face.  Everything about him conjured images of winter to your mind, but his eyes most of all.  They were eyes you expected to see in a being much older, one that had been around since the dawn of time.  As young as he was, his eyes told you he had seen more in his short stay on this earth than most would ever see if they had many lifetimes.  His eyes were dead, bottomless things, pale blue, and colder than the darkest pit of the Void.

He held in his alabaster hand the sword known as Frostbite, dripping with blood, as he stood over the body of the man he had just killed.  His twin brother stood a distance away, mirroring everything exactly, down to the stare and the way he held his sword, Purgatory.

In a flash, a fireball lit the sky, sundering earth and air, buffeting Vergil with a harsh wind and turning him about.  For a moment, he didn't see a thing, then sight returned and he saw the charred bones of his brother lying on the scorched earth, his skeletal fingers still grasping his sword.  He didn't scream, and he tried not to cry, telling himself that devil's don't cry, but somewhere inside him was a voice that told him even a devil may cry when he loses a loved one.  With that, the tears burst forth.

So much has happened to him in his 86 years, and he has lost many that he loves. He has gotten to be extremely skilled in picking himself back up because of it. A recent romantic entanglement pulled him over to the other side of the scales, taking him from ice to fire. When that tryst ended abruptly, he shifted back towards ice to protect his heart and those around him.

Now he is stuck in the middle, a perfect balance between the halves of himself. His time on earth has given him perspective, and so has made him a more effective and deadly bounty hunter. Of late, Vergil has shown more of his true power, and the god within his heart. Every successive proof of his strength was all for one purpose: to protect the woman he loves, Zeria Iiyasei.
Back to top Go down
CarnifexDragon

CarnifexDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Construct's Legions   The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:34 pm

Dante Farrell

General Information
Height: 7'
Species: Fire Demon (was 50% Fire Demon/50% Ice Elemental at birth)
Physique: long, thin body, iron hide, muscles like steel cables
Personality: sarcastic wit, always smiling, especially when killing, and bound by honor
Weapons/Powers: claws and teeth are his weapons, and he has control over the element of fire.
History: was sold into slavery at the age of six along with his brother, Vergil. at age twelve, he and his brother manifested their soul-swords and killed the slave masters. Dante was killed by a blast of flame, which garaunteed that he would be reborn as a fire demon. his soul rose from the ashes and resided in his own sword for years, growing stronger, until he was reborn and his soul was recalled to him. since then, he has been working as a hitman in the Northern Nation, and occaionally helps his brother hunt down marks. when others sense his presence, they feel a wrongness, like part of his soul is missing, burned away by the fires that killed him.

Extras:
Song: Burn, by Three Days Grace
Other pictures: -
Hangout: Wherever
Friends/companions: Vergil, anyone who will give him a job

Personals
Biggest regret: dying
Greatest memory: being reborn, barely better than killing the slave masters
Greatest fear: none
Weakness/s: water, magical cold, though he woarms up quickly
Strengths: fire, tremendous physical strength, and his height gives him superior reach in most cases
Greatest Passion: killing
Truest Love/Crush: His wife, the succubus Jaraness, who gave him his daugther Anaxagoria.
Back to top Go down
CarnifexDragon

CarnifexDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Construct's Legions   The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Kristen Pawelowski
Species: Cyborg

A nice enough girl, but one afflicted with Doll's Syndrome. The neural damage was too extensive for complete repair, so cybernetic means were used instead.

She now has mech enhancements along her spine, biomechanical sensors instead of eyes, an entirely robotic left arm, complete with internal power-breakers and servos, and fully cybernetic legs. The amount of power put out by her arm is constrained by the breakers, but if they are shut down, the fusion servos will allow her to crush diamonds or easily tear open a tank. As her body degenerates, it is slowly being replaced by cybernetic enhancements, as the replacement of her legs and arms show. Her legs also have servo breakers that can be shut down for a time, allowing her to run at high speed, jump to the second story of any building, or kick a hole into most walls.

She is a 23 year old college student at Chicago University, majoring in Bioengineering. She is a classmate and roommate of Kitty Pryde, a former member of the X-Men. Both of them are barmaids at the establishment Hell's Belles. Her personal mechanic is also her girlfriend, Trillian Dent.
Back to top Go down
CarnifexDragon

CarnifexDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Construct's Legions   The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Trillian Dent

Species: Human

A very proficient mechanic. She went through college majoring in math and robotics, and now works on cars. Her passion is tweaking the engines of good old fashioned American Muscle-Cars, making them faster, stronger, and more efficient. Frequently, while she works on the engine, she also makes the frame lighter without compromising the strength.

She is the best friend of Kristen Pawelowski, and the one who created some of the tech that her cyborg friend uses. She is also more to Kristen than just a friend and mechanic, she is her lover and the only she trusts to work on her body as it degenerates.
Back to top Go down
CarnifexDragon

CarnifexDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Construct's Legions   The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:43 pm

Valkyrie Adams

Sub-species: Necromance

A nice enough girl, she is utterly loyal and will not betray you unless it is necessary to keeping her fiance alive. If Kylie's life is on the line, however, you are utterly expendable, as you are not the woman she loves. This little Necromance carries a bastard sword filled with the blessings of her god, Anubis, and her accreditation tat is the standard double caduceus with an emerald set over it.

Her greastest love in this world is Kylie, and she is also the reason that Val made it through the Academy and accreditation tests. Her love for the sedayeen was rewarded when she proposed, and now the two are happy in their lives.

Her fears are simple: Losing those she loves, and not being allowed to go into the arms of her god when her time came. If she cannot die, she will lose everything she has ever known.
Back to top Go down
CarnifexDragon

CarnifexDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Construct's Legions   The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Kylie Desmond

Sub-species: Sedayeen

Completely unable to harm another living being, a healer of kind heart, she would heal her enemies even as they tried to kill her. She is completely devoted to Valkyrie, her beloved fiance, who will protect her without question and without fail. After they graduated from the Academy and were accredited, the two had moved into a house about a quarter mile from where the greatest Necromance of their time lived in Saint City. Dante even helped them get settled, going out of her way to get Valkyrie some contacts and connections and putting in a word for Kylie in a nearby clinic.

She is a gentle soul, prone to crying when she sees someone in pain and loving most everyone who crosses her path. Her only fear is losing Valkyrie, who has always protected her. The day they met, Val glowed in her eyes, the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. The two girls fell in love during the weeks that followed and haven't parted ways since. Their shop, Valkyrie Heights, sells herbal remedies and healing magics, as well as extralegal services in will contests and criminal cases.
Back to top Go down
CarnifexDragon

CarnifexDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Construct's Legions   The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:46 pm

Jak Darken, a.k.a. Darkling

General Information
Height: 6' 1/2"
Species: Mutant
Physique: tall, slender, but well muscled.
Personality: slightly acidic, a bit sarcastic, but fun-loving and daring. loyal to his friends.
Occupation: Dude, we live in a friggin' school, I don't HAVE a job. I can't even leave the school grounds without people throwing stuff at me.
Weapons/Powers: Pyrokinetic specializing in Darkfire, or burning shadows. being a pyro, he can control any fire, but he's best with Darkfire. can also use shadows for a limited invisibilty thing. the whole flight bit, well, that's up to someone else. he does like sneaking up on people though.
History: history? Wouldn't you like to know. Let's just say, losing our parents got my sister and I our powers, and losing my sister got me mad enough to do something. She was the only one who didn't have to do some fancy teke thing with me, she just didn't burn. Then some anti-mutant freaks shot her, and she died on the way to the hospital. So now I live at Xavier's, and I run with the rest of the X-People.

Extras:
Song: Darkness, by Disturbed
Other pictures:
Hangout: Xavier's, of course. And wherever Logan decides to drag us in Canada, but that's rare.
Friends/companions: Kurt Wagner, a.k.a. Nightcrawler, Kitty Pryde, a.k.a. Shadowcat

Personals
Biggest regret: not being able to save his sister
Greatest memory: I dunno, maybe just having someplace to go after Ruth died.
Greatest fear: Having nowhere to go, nothing to do. That would be so fucking boring.
Weakness/s: Water
Strengths: heat
Greatest Passion: SOCCER, ALL THE WAY!!
Truest Love/Crush: Don't have one right now, though Pryde is kinda cute...

Symbolism
Element 1: Fire
Element 2: Dark
Symbol 2: Love
Animal: osprey
Color: cinnamon
Object: a ring his sister gave him for his 17th birthday
Random: LOVES Japanese food.
Back to top Go down
CarnifexDragon

CarnifexDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Construct's Legions   The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:48 pm

Valentina

General Information
Height: 5' 1"
Species: Pureblood Vampyre
Physique: Slender, almost child-like, but obviously adult.
Personality: Quiet, almost aloof, and very regal. she's aware that she is an old pureblood, and that she can control even the aristocrats, the half-vampires in her Clan.
Weapons/Powers: Magic of crystals, almost like ice, except clear crystals of minerals, not frozen water. also, can control Aristocrats and other Vampires below pureblood, and has the stereotypical hypnotic-Power gaze.
History: Born a vampire, she was considered a demon, a curse on her Human parents. she was one of the first of the Nichtvren, or Night Clan. She aged slowly, taking nearly a hundred years to get to the physique of a 19 years old girl, and since then, she has not aged a day.

She founded the Night clan when she found others of her species, and started to turn humans to fill their ranks, feeding them her blood once they became vampires so that they would never go berserk. the other purebloods had dalliances with humans and former humans, but she did not. the children born to the others Became the Arisocrats, subject only to the will of teh Purebloods oabve them.

She has given birth to three children, all of them purebloods, and one of them created the vampire known as Belle Morte, wife of Azrael Morte, Death Incarnate, also known as Jericho, the Darkness.

Extras:
Song: Sweet Sacrifice by Evanescence
Other pictures:
Hangout: Wherever
Friends/companions: Her Clan. (this is before she meets Jericho)

Personals
Biggest regret: none
Greatest memory: creating her Clan
Greatest fear: dying
Weakness/s: blessed weapons
Strengths: speed and her crystalline magic.
Greatest Passion: watching the stars, protecting her Clan and their allies.
Truest Love/Crush: none(atm)

Symbolism
Element 1: Crystal
Element 2: Wind
Symbol 1: Nobility
Symbol 2: Pride
Animal: Black Racer
Color: Cerulean
Object: amber
Back to top Go down
CarnifexDragon

CarnifexDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Construct's Legions   The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:49 pm

Jakurutu

Species: Shade
Sub-Species: Drake

Born in Ched Nasad, Spider City of the Drow, sister city of Menzobarenzan. Jakurutu was the third son of his house, and as such, was supposed to be sacrificed to Lolth Spider-Queen, Goddess of Chaos. The goddess did not accept the sacrifice, however, and his matron mother was killed instead, 'sacrificed' by her eldest daughter, as was the first born son, who tried to defend his mother. From then on, Jakurutu was reviled by the rest of his family, and feared by the rest of drow society. He was raised as an assassin, abused every time he faltered, beaten into submission, creating a deap-seated hatred of women.

When he came of age, he was put through the academy as a warrior, trained in the arts of subversion and deception, and became an adept at using his elven heritage. It was only when he graduated that he learned his mother's most fearsome secret: she had bred with the most evil of the Black Dragons, Urshula, who had given up his soul for eternal life. The dracolich came for him, dragging him to it's lair in the far reaches of the Underdark, under the Bloodstone Mountains.

He was 40 years old at this time. For the next fourty years, Urshula trained him to use his draconic heritage, the same heritage that had earned him the scales he had always been told came from demonic blood. He became the Assassin Lord Urshula wanted him to be, fast and frighteningly strong, silent on the wing, and accurately deadly with his natural breath weapon, a black cloud of acid.

When Jakurutu was 96 years old, after sixteen years of serving his father as his Assassin Lord, he betrayed Urshula, destroying the heart of his mummified body and driving his consciousness into it's phylactery, the stone buried in a hidden hoard of treasure half-way around the world. He then returned to Ched Nasad to find his House destroyed, all those of his bloodline dead. He then sold his loyalty to the ruling House, the matron accepting his services as her assassin. For the next century and a half, he served as her Right Hand, and earned the name Kinslayer for destroying so many drow.

At age 246, he watched his second House die at the hands of another matron, to whom he had betrayed his own adopted family in return for a promise of freedom. The new ruling matron tried to kill him, thus giving him his 'freedom,' but the god Vhaeraun, Masked Lord of Assassins and Secrets, kept him alive and cast him into the Shadow Realm, where he would either survive or die.

Jakurutu, endebted to the Masked Lord, fought to survive, and in so doing, began to change. Every time he killed on that plane, his soul became darker, more filled with shadows. For nearly half a century, he fought to survive, gaining more power and learning to use new magics with each successive victory. Finally, he killed a banshee that had crossed over, and his transformation was complete. He was a shade, and a loyal servant of Vhaeraun.

He escaped at age 293, and for three years, tore Ched Nasad apart with subterfuge, assassination, and lies. House turned on House, and sometimes families even turned on each other, destroying themselves from within. During the culmination of this chaotic time, Jakurutu disappeared, struggling to make it to the surface, a world he'd never seen.

When he finally reached the World Above, he was 300. The light stung his eyes and skin, and it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. The rest of his history is rather mundane, with him working in the dark alleys of many cities as he'd been trained to do, operating from the shadows and only occasionally venturing forth. Every few years, someone would seek him out and ask him to join their expedition, and he would go as one of a party. Sometimes, he'd see it through to the end, and sometimes he'd betray them and kill them all. Usually, if that happened, he'd drag himself into the city, covered in self-inflicted wounds, and say that the company ran afoul of a dragon or demon of great strength.

Now, he continues as he always has, covered in the scars of his past, still seen as the most dangerous surface-dweller in the cities that he is known in, since no one has ever entered those cities who could best him.

During a raid on the sanctum of Eilistraee's worshippers, Jakurutu sat in meditation, watching his god fight and die at the hands of his sister. When the Masked Lord's worshippers were assimilated into the arms of the Lady of the Dance, he too pledged himself. Since then, he has served the Masked Lady well, fighting in her name against many foes, and playing assassin for the aspect of his former god.

Recently, the Masked Lady died at the hands of her mother's servant, The Lady Penitent, once a priestess of Eilistraee. Now Jakurutu serves Corellon Larethian, a god of the surface elves, and progenitor of his race, the dhaerow, who later became the drow when tempted to fall. Still an assassin, he now works to tear apart the church of Lolth.
Back to top Go down
CarnifexDragon

CarnifexDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Construct's Legions   The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Skitt

General Information
Height: 5' 10"
Species: Cyborg, fully prosthetic body
Physique: wiry and long
Personality: erratic, but trustworthy
Weapons/Powers: full combat training, accuracy adjustments, mini-gun housed in the left arm, ion cannon housed in the right arm, berserker capability(greatly increases speed, but makes him reckless and can be used against him), dual 40-Watt Plasguns, dual Desert Eagle MK19 50AE pistols, one US Army M1911A1 Colt 45
History: unknown. history is classified and sealed above highest priority.

Extras:
Song:
Other pictures:
Hangout: S9 headquarters
Friends/companions: Major Motoko, Batou, Tachikoma

Personals
Biggest regret: –
Greatest memory: –
Greatest fear: –
Weakness/s: EMP's, ghost-hacks, attack barriers
Strengths: strength, speed, agility, accuracy, combat capabilities
Greatest Passion: his job
Truest Love/Crush: –

Symbolism
Element 2: Lightening
Animal: spider
Color: ash
Object: Tachikoma
Back to top Go down
CarnifexDragon

CarnifexDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Construct's Legions   The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Rien Zabor
A.K.A.- Ion

General Information
Height: 6'4"
Species: Cybertronian Cybernetics/human brain
Physique: fluid
Personality: hard, forceful, stubborn, has a problem with authority
Weapons/Powers: Entire body is made of an experimental fusion of mercury and Cybertronian metal, giving him a fluid, adaptable body, slightly taller and bulkier than his discarded human body. his optics are four types, comprehensive light, infra-vision, night vision, and sonics based, much like echo-location. his arms, like other Cybertronians, house weapons capabilities, including RPG, ion-cannon, and gatling.

when he transforms, he becomes a silver Kawasaki Ninja. like the other Cybertronians, his armor is vulnerable to Cybertronian weapons and 105 Sabo rounds.

Extras:
Song: Way of the Fist, by 5FDP
Other pictures: Love this one
Hangout: Cali in general
Friends/companions: Autobots, Sam and Michaela, and anyone else they trust.

Personals
Biggest regret: losing his body to Starscream
Greatest memory: getting revenge
Greatest fear: losing his humanity and becoming like his enemies.
Weakness/s: EMP's, Cybertronian weapons, 105 Sabo rounds
Strengths: virtual invulnerability to human weapons, versatility, and ability to protect those in his charge
Greatest Passion: messing around with Bumblebee

Symbolism
Element 1: Lightning
Element 2: Mercury
Symbol 2: Purity
Animal: Ocelot
Color: quicksilver
Object: Cybertronian Spark
Back to top Go down
CarnifexDragon

CarnifexDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Construct's Legions   The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:54 pm

Rien Zabor (alternate realms)
A.K.A.- Ion

General Information
Height: 5'11 1/2"
Species: human/mutant
Physique: muscular, long, and lean
Personality: demanding, stubborn, has a problem with authority other than his own
Weapons/Powers: sonic capabilities and energy projection at level 4. able to use infrasound and ultrasound as well as the wavelengths within the human range of hearing to manipulate the world around him. his powers are best applied to demolition and/or digging.

Extras:
Song: Indestructible, by Disturbed
Other pictures: Here ya go
Hangout: Santiago City
Friends/companions: anyone human or not swallowed by the darkness

Personals
Biggest regret: watching the entire PD die
Greatest memory: finding Kristen still alive
Greatest fear: losing those under his protection.
Weakness/s: sound proofing, sound dampeners
Strengths: the more sound there is, the more powerful he becomes
Greatest Passion: raiding the city and escaping with his life.
Truest Love/Crush: working on it, but none at this time

Symbolism
Element 1: Thunder
Symbol 2: Tenacity
Animal: howler monkey
Color: ivory
Object: BOSE sound system
Back to top Go down
CarnifexDragon

CarnifexDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Construct's Legions   The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Kristen Pawelowski (alternate realms)

General Information
Height: 5' 7"
Species: human/mutant
Physique: lean, fit, athletic
Personality: strong-willed, slightly hard-headed, stubborn, slightly volatile, fun if you stay on her good side
Weapons/Powers: pyrokinetics, with energy projection nearing level 5. she can fly, though usually only when truly angry or extremely charged up. her fire abilities give her immunity to flames, and allow her to control them even when she did not create them herself. as a side effect, if she doesn't stay hydrated, she will burn out very quickly while using her powers.

Extras:
Song: Into the Fire, by Disturbed
Other pictures: Kristen to play Kristen
Hangout: Santiago City
Friends/companions: anyone human(more or less) who hasn't been swallowed by darkness.

Personals
Biggest regret: not being able to protect everyone.
Greatest memory: finding out that Rien was okay.
Greatest fear: losing everyone she holds dear.
Weakness/s: water and dehydration
Strengths: increased speed when powered up, fire control, and determination
Greatest Passion: staying alive to see the sunrise every morning.
Truest Love/Crush: doesn't have one yet.

Symbolism
Element 1: Fire
Symbol 2: Tenacity
Animal: a certain cat...
Color: burnt umber
Object: pack for her replacement clothes
Back to top Go down
CarnifexDragon

CarnifexDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Construct's Legions   The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Olivia

General Information
Height: 5' 5"
Species: human
Physique: slender, well curved, well kept
Personality: sometimes severe, very well read, quite bookish
Weapons/Powers: does knowledge count as a power?
History: Born to a family of Watchers, she grew up being educated by those of the Council. When she reached her 20th birthday, she was subjected to a rigorous test, plumbing the depths of the learning she had reached. After a week of testing, and very little sleep, she was permitted to end with an essay on the history of the Dragons, the most dangerous threat to all life on earth.

She passed the test, and was allowed to meet the Englishman, the immortal founder of the Watcher's Council. She was taught by him for several more years, a privilege earned by relatively few over the centuries. Now she is the Council Librarian, and is sometimes assigned to a city as a historian to teach the masses of the mythology that only the Council knows is not myth.

Extras:
Song: –
Other pictures: Indeed
Hangout: Glasbury, England
Friends/companions: the Watcher's Council

Personals
Greatest memory: earning the privilege of learning from the Englishman
Greatest fear: the End of Days, when the Dragons will destroy the world
Weakness/s: anything that will hurt a mortal human
Strengths: books and knowledge
Greatest Passion: books and knowledge

Symbolism
Element 2: Forest
Symbol 1: Knowledge
Animal: Brown Tabby
Color: parchment
Object: Book of Dragons
Back to top Go down
CarnifexDragon

CarnifexDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Construct's Legions   The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:02 pm

Jason Maxwell, a.k.a. Arson

General Information
Height: 5' 10"
Species: human
Physique: lean, muscular, clean
Personality: harsh, blunt, organized, authoritative
Weapons/Powers: dual M.A.C.-10 fully auto pistols with suppressors, an L96A1 Covert Sniper Rifle, and wrist mounted flamethrowers
History: Military Black-Ops training has made this young man, age 26, one of the premier assassins and officers in the United States Armed Forces. His high intelligence allows him to grasp and work through a situation very quickly, and as a result, he is almost always equipped with everything he needs. He has a few weapons that he has invented, most notorious of them his dual wrist-mounted flamethrowers. These are what earned him the name Arson.

His family is small, and his parents divorced. He is the middle child of three, one older sister, age 33, and one younger brother, age 20. Though he hates his father, he is very close to his mother and sister, and takes care of his little brother as best he can, making him the closest thing to a hero the boy has.

Extras:
Song: Jesus or a Gun, by Fuel
Other pictures: As played by Bullseye
Hangout: unkown
Friends/companions: Omega Force, his Ops Unit

Personals
Greatest memory: being told that he had been selected to lead Omega Force, the best Covert Ops unit in the States, and reportedly, the world.
Greatest fear: failing his country and his men.
Weakness/s: headshots
Strengths: determination and extensive military training
Greatest Passion: the mission

Symbolism
Element 2: Steel
Symbol 1: Intelligence
Animal: Belgian Malinois
Color: Steel
Object: dog tags
Back to top Go down
CarnifexDragon

CarnifexDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Construct's Legions   The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 pm

Quilla Terra

General Information
Height: 5' 7"
Species: demon
Physique: slender, but sort of soft, not at all athletic
Personality: playful, sweet, occasionally sadistic
Weapons/Powers: empathic control of emotions. very strong, but not very controlled yet.
History: She grew up, a small town girl from England, not a whole lot of traveling or moving to change the way she saw the world. She was always a bit naive, but not always helpless. In highschool, she learned how to manipulate people, to use their emotions to wrap them around her finger and get what she wanted. She used that skill and knowledge sparingly while still at home, since everyone knew her, and there wasn't much that they could give her that she wanted.

When she moved away to college though, two months after her 18th birthday, she was out of the world she knew, and so used her skills more. She felt like she needed to, in order to gain the security that made her feel safe.

The problems came two years later, when one of the guys she'd manipulated started to stalk her. He swore that he was in love with her, and if she wouldn't pay attention to him, then he'd kill himself. She didn't believe him, until he jumped off a building in London. Guilt for what she'd done to him consumed her, and she swallowed enough painkillers to kill a horse. She never woke up with a pulse.

When she did wake up, she saw the world in a different way, and she found that her skills had evolved into something more. She could taste the feelings and desires of others, and she could control them, to a point. Sometimes, it didn't work very well, and a couple times it worked a little too well, but that hasn't stopped her yet.

Extras:
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0dV-R3ubOs&feature=channel
Other pictures: -
Hangout: thither and yon
Friends/companions: people

Personals
Biggest regret: causing the death of an innocent
Greatest memory: making men fall in love with her
Greatest fear: meeting someone she can't read
Weakness/s: lots of stuff
Strengths: emotional control and emotionally charged gatherings
Greatest Passion: playing people like a harp
Truest Love/Crush: someone..... hehehe

Symbolism
Element 1: earth
Element 2: fire
Symbol 1: love
Symbol 2: hate
Animal: black-widow spider
Color: charcoal
Object: jade haircomb
Random: she dresses like Nico of the Runaways did when they went back in time to 1907
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Construct's Legions   The Construct's Legions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Construct's Legions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Sanctum :: Character Zone :: Character Bios-
Jump to: