Roleplay Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for roleplayers to come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Et Mortis Amor (Z and Erik only)
The many faces of Stephen Hownam I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:09 am by Erik Daedalus Skorm

» To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)
The many faces of Stephen Hownam I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:12 am by Kumarai Von Detton

» Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)
The many faces of Stephen Hownam I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:57 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~
The many faces of Stephen Hownam I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 5:25 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Zeria's Soul-Torn Warriors
The many faces of Stephen Hownam I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:28 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» The Red String - (Z and Yoi only)
The many faces of Stephen Hownam I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:44 pm by YoiYumeo

» HI I AM A COOL FISH, LOVE ME YO
The many faces of Stephen Hownam I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 6:26 pm by Kumarai Von Detton

» Burned - (Zeria and Stryker Only)
The many faces of Stephen Hownam I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» Soul Mender - (Zeria and Stryker only)
The many faces of Stephen Hownam I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:50 pm by Stryker

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Zeria Iiyasei
The many faces of Stephen Hownam I_vote13The many faces of Stephen Hownam I_voti10The many faces of Stephen Hownam I_vote11 
Caleb
The many faces of Stephen Hownam I_vote13The many faces of Stephen Hownam I_voti10The many faces of Stephen Hownam I_vote11 
Konayuki
Stryker
CarnifexDragon
Warder117
Kira Yamato
Kumarai Von Detton
Elmo
kreamator
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 135 on Sun May 30, 2021 8:49 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The many faces of Stephen Hownam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kira Yamato

Kira Yamato

The many faces of Stephen Hownam Empty
PostSubject: The many faces of Stephen Hownam   The many faces of Stephen Hownam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:31 am

I will be posting all of my characters in here, but they will have specific RP uses, i.e Fantasy, General, or Scifi and they will be noted as such.

First off,
Fantasy Char:
Name: Stephen Hownam
Race: Human
Class: Dragon slayer
Appearance:
The many faces of Stephen Hownam Dragon-age-2
Height: 6 foot 4 inches
weight:245 Pounds
Build: Athletic
Distinguishing marks: Tribal tattoo on his left shoulder

Weapon: Bladed lance:
This mystic weapon was synthesized in the Fires of a volcano, giving a slight bost to Stephen's magic, it is predominantly a physical weapon the blade is a foot long, and the handle starts at a single foot long, or can be extended to 4 feet, depending on it's requirement. it's a simple blade and hilt that looks like This

Personality: Stephen is cold and cut off, he allows his physical properties and his intimidating appearance speak for him as he is a man of few words. Stephen has few friends and doesn't rely on anyone else, he is more one to us his own strength to help people.

abilities: although similar to a Dragoon, the Dragon slayer has minor fire elemental abilities to make up for being unable to jump great hight and distances.

Flaming Gauntlet: an ability Stephen only uses when he has been disarmed, the Gauntlet on his right hand ignites, giving Stephen a slight increase to his hand to hand power, this ability looks similar to his Fireball ability, and makes it easier for him to use it as his arm is already coated in fire. Drains more magic power the longer it is in use

Fireball: small fireball is thrown from the hand, taking little magic power to call it.

Fire: a Simple fire spell, small amount of magic power to use

Burning thrust: Stephen ignites the blade of his Bladed lance, and then extends it in a thrusting motion towards his foe, the range can vary up to 5 feet because of his weapon. uses a moderate amount of magic power.

Fira: moderate fire spell with moderate power drain

Afterburn: Stephen slashes downwards in an arc, cutting through his enemy and to the floor, as his blade hits the floor a cone of flame burst forward and damages opponents behind the original target. Almost completely drains Stephen, this is used as a last ditch effort to try and slay a foe.

Bio: Born in a small town, Stephen's father was a hunter who prided himself on wining the festival of the hunt tournament many times, he trained his son to wield both a sword and a spear to make him a more efficient warrior. Stephen's mother died during child birth, and so Stephen never had chance to get to now her.

Stephn's Father raised his son the only way he knew how, showing little to no emotion, it is because of this that Stephen has become cold and closed off. When Stephen turned 18 he took part in his first festival of the hunt tournament, and it was in this very tournament that his father was bested by a great beast, and was killed.

Stephen reached his father in time for his final breathes, but not soon enough to do anything about it, his father's Final words were "be great, son" as he handed his Bladed Lance to his son. a weapon synthesized in a volcano, Stephen's anger took over and he Killed the beast that took his father's life, Stephen left town afterwards, and would not return for many years.

on his 21st Birthday Stephen awoke on an Inn floor, His armour on and his Bladed lance laid next to him, he slowly picked himself up and looked around his hotel room there was no hint of how he had returned. he now had the ability to use minor fire magic, once he stepped outside, and the people of the village saw how he had changed, a blood red tint to his eyes a story was born of how he was dragged through the fires of hell, and returned to slay Dragons, this is what he has been doing ever since.
Back to top Go down

The many faces of Stephen Hownam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Sanctum :: Character Zone :: Character Bios-
Jump to: