Roleplay Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for roleplayers to come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Et Mortis Amor (Z and Erik only)
Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:09 am by Erik Daedalus Skorm

» To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)
Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:12 am by Kumarai Von Detton

» Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)
Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:57 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~
Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 5:25 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Zeria's Soul-Torn Warriors
Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:28 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» The Red String - (Z and Yoi only)
Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:44 pm by YoiYumeo

» HI I AM A COOL FISH, LOVE ME YO
Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 6:26 pm by Kumarai Von Detton

» Burned - (Zeria and Stryker Only)
Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» Soul Mender - (Zeria and Stryker only)
Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:50 pm by Stryker

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Zeria Iiyasei
Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_vote13Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_voti10Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_vote11 
Caleb
Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_vote13Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_voti10Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_vote11 
Konayuki
Stryker
CarnifexDragon
Warder117
Kira Yamato
Kumarai Von Detton
Elmo
kreamator
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 135 on Sun May 30, 2021 8:49 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stryker

Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. Empty
PostSubject: Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.   Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:15 pm

Book of the End

The battle between Heaven and Hell has started. From the deep, fiery pits the legions of hell march under the command of the 7 demon lords. Their target, the Gates of Heaven. The plan, to harvest every living soul of the Human Realm as power source in order to blast a hole thought heaven`s defense line. Fearing the worst, the creator sent his most trust worthy agents to the World of Mankind, hoping to prevent the plan`s success. It is unknown the number of angels and demons which were sent to earth, but it can be inferred that should these small troops meet it will cause a small scale war. Armageddon, has began.

It was a cold morning on London as the sun rised from the horizon. A solitary figure sat on top of a motorcicle, looking down upon the city. That place would be a good location to start their plans. The man was nowhere near normal. He had a tail, claws and dressed on some type of hybrid between leather clothes and armoury. To normal people he would look like a normal man and he knew it. He reached after something inside one of his pockets. It was someking of cellphone. He pressed a few buttons and waited for someone to answer. When said person picked up said:

I`m on position Mistress. The harvest starts tonight."

The voice answered back and the man finished the call. He then reached for his motorcycle`s handbars. Accelerating towards the city.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.   Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:46 pm

Darkness. Death. The screams of those in the agony that she was and more. Noelani Spiritwing curled up into a ball on the streets of London, hiding in an alleyway. She had no home. Nowhere to go. Humans would only see her as some kind of street rat. But she was something far greater. At least, she had been. Noelani was a recently fallen angel with nowhere to go and no one to help her. Her wings were tainted with veins of black. She was cold and dirty, wearing nothing more than a filthy, torn angel's robe that no longer held cleansing properties.

"Someone...anyone...please........help me..."

~~

Makhellia watched with sad eyes over her youngest sister, Noelani, her heart aching. She couldn't bear to see Noelani like this, so broken and frail and helpless.

"Oh Noelani...forgive me for failing you..."

She turned and flew away, crystalline tears in her eyes. Noelani deserved so much better than this. She was so pure of heart, that Makhellia couldn't stand to watch anymore. She had to turn away before she did something that displeased The Creator, leaving Noelani to cry and suffer alone...
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.   Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:29 pm

A motorcycle roared loudly throught the still empty streets of London. The demon known only as Bezeel run through the city as if checking for the many spots him and his allies could use for hiding and for attack. He was passing by an dark alley when he spotted something interesting. A girl, no, an Angel. But it wasn`t what the demon expected, she was dirty, lonely, weak. She was a fallen angel. Bezeel couldn`t help but to stop and look at that pitiful being. A part of him wanted to laught until his lungs started bleeding. Another however felt bad for her, a small drop of mercy still ran through his acursed body. He dropped from his motorcycle and walked towards the alley. He hid his true appearence the better he could, the last thing he wanted was getting his cover blown up. He approached the girl, his crimsom red eyes shifting to green, his tail and clas vanishing along with his third eye. He said:

You look like you could use a hand, kid.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.   Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:27 pm

Noelani was about to give up. To simply curl up in the dirt and die. At least, until she heard footsteps approaching her. Afraid that it was another man who would try to come and rape her or hit her, she crawled away, eyes wide, trembling like a leaf. Her voice was pitiful, the absolute epitome of fear.

"P-please...d-don't hurt me....I beg of you..."

And yet her voice was like a sorrowful melody of sheer beauty, as though she had been born to sing and fill the world with the bright glory of her voice.

"Have I not been...punished enough?"

And yet despite his rather brazen appearance...he offered to help her. Her eyes lit up with a tiny shred of hope, and she burst to her feet, throwing her arms around the stranger and beginning to sob hard.

"Thank you, kind sir! Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.   Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Bezeel was actually feeling good, disgusted with himself, but good nonetheless. There was a familiar feeling to this girl. Something about her made the cold hearted demon show his rare bright side. It seemed like he had given the fallen angel some kind of hope. How ironic, a demon giving hope to an angel. As the girl threw her arms around the demon he patted her head like a big brother. He reached for her hand, holding it softly, trying to be careful. He lead the girl towards his motorcycle, which was big enough for both of them. He sat on his machine and said:

So, where you want me to take you ?

The question was just fir education, he knew most fallen angels didn`t have a home and lived a street rats for the rest of their lives. Others went nuts and got thrown at asylums but he knew it wasn`t her case. In the last case scenario he would have to take her with him and hide her somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.   Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:29 pm

Noelani sobbed against his chest, trembling like a leaf. She was cold, dirty, and had nowhere to go. Nobody who could protect her. The only family she had, she would never seen again. When he patted her head, she felt safe for some strange reason. Like nothing was going to hurt her anymore.

"Th-thank you...so m-much!"

She clung tightly to him as he walked her over to the great motorcycle. She had never been on one before, and the thought of riding scared her, but she knew that she had to do something in order to survive. She waited for him to get on, before climbing onto the back, wrapping her arms around him from behind and holding on.

"I-I...um..."

Noelani bowed her head, tears pouring down her cheeks still.

"I have...nowhere to go.......I'm all alone..."
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.   Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:28 pm

Bezeel`s suspects proved to be true, she was all alone in the human world. It was sad, but could be worse. She could have being thrown down the abyss into hell. That would make her bag to be a street rat. He turned to look at her, he had a polite sorrow face. Just for education. He reached for her face, cleaning the tears. He then turned back to street saying:

If you have no place to go. Then I guess I will have to provide you a temporary home.

Not leaving much time for her to answer or thank him yet again, he turned on his heavy machine, the motorcyble roared like a wild beast. Befote they took off he said:

Hug me tight girl. I don`t want you to fall off.

The motorcycle then took off in high speed. The streets now had a considerable number of cars and buses. Nothing Bezeel couldn`t evade. It took them 5 minutes befoore they arrived at a hotel. One of the fanciest places in London. He stoped at the front door, and dropped off his motorcycle. He offered his hand to Noelani as he walked thought the front door. To him, she still looked like a street rat, but for the attendants of the hotel she looked like a very well dressed lady. No one dared to look at her for a long time. One of the attendants handed over a key to Bezeel as he walked by. He was sure the angel would follow him into the elevator. Tking them to the highest floor.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.   Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Noelani was happy to hear that this stranger was going to help her and give her someplace to stay. She was afraid to be on the streets much longer, worried that someone might come to rape or kill her again like some already had. Demons had flocked to her the moment she'd fallen, whispering terrible things in her ears, telling her that she should give up and join them. Yet she hadn't given in, her faith to The Creator true and pure, no matter how upset she was.

"Th-thank...you..."

Upon his order, she held on tight, leaning her weary body against his back, breathing a little harder than she should out of sheer nervousness and fear. She had never been on a motorcycle before. When they arrived at the hotel, Noelani looked up, even more afraid. All of the people would be looking at her, seeing a filthy street rat. At least, that was what she thought. Instead, they all regarded her with a sense of wonder and amazement, as though she were some regal woman they didn't dare look at for long. She was glad when they got to the elevator, where she followed the mysterious man who was aiding her.

"I-I....I'm...Noelani...Noelani Spiritwing......I just...thought you might like to know my name..."
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.   Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Noelani Spiritwing. That`s a very beautiful name. Full of grace and strenght.

Bezeel was giving her what she wanted, giving her hope. He as a spirit of greed was specialized in doing this kind of things. He made all the attendants and people down at the entrance hall to see what they wanted to see. However, this girl was not like the mortals, she was pure at heart. He couldn`t see any greed in her soul. All she wanted was to go back to heaven. Perhaps this could be Bezeel`s side project. Slowly presenting her to the material pleasures. He said:

My name is Bezeel, Bezeel Hellvet.

It was then that they reached the top floor. A massive house-like suite, filled with everything people would need to be comfortable. He guided the little angel to the living room. He left her there for a few minutes and then returned with a extremely expensive dress. He had even went as far as to creating a good lie to cover his greed powers. He said:

The hotel always leaves some clothes for their costumers. I think this one is of your side. Not too fancy, but still very pretty. You should take a shower first.

Bezeel mentally shook his own hand. This was going to be very fun, for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.   Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:39 pm

Noelani's eyes widened as they went into the massive house-like suite of the hotel. She swallowed hard, letting Bezeel guide her inside. When he left her alone in the living quarters, she sighed and waited, making sure not to touch anything. She had already left little dirty footprints on the carpeting where she'd walked. Though he came back shortly after with an extremely expensive looking dress, and Noelani's eyes widened once more.

"I-I...d-don't need something so expensive!"

Though the idea of a shower sounded....kind of nice, despite that she didn't know how to work one. She wouldn't tell Bezeel that though. She simply nodded and waited for him to point the shower out to her, before closing the door behind her and stripping out of her torn robes. She blinked, examining the knobs of the shower and turning a few of them, trying to figure them out. Water instantly came out of the spout, and she smiled, glad that she had done something right. She carefully stepped in, only to find that the water was extremely hot, so she turned the knob that said cold up a little more. Once the water was a comfortable temperature, she stepped into the tub, trying to figure out how to make the sprayer thing work.

"Okay...so I think I just pull this up..."

She flipped the thing up to turn the shower head on, and the sudden feel of water against her skin was enough to make her yelp and slip......and crack her head against the wall, rendering her unconscious...
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.   Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Bezeel held a chuckle while watching Noelani. She wasn`t very experienced when it came to mortal life. He followed her presence until she was inside the bathroom. Everything seemed to be alright until her heard a thud. He swore to himself, if the demons didn`t kill her, that clumsyness would. He dashed to inside the bathroom. She was uncounscious but didn`t have any injuries. He turned off the shower and laid her inside the bath tub. He didn`t mind the fact that she was wearing no clothes. Nudity was a very common thing where he came from. He laid her on a comfortable position and filled the bath tup with a warm water. He also added afe more pleasing elements to her bath such as cleansing salts and soup. After she was all set he turned to leave the bathroom. Before doing so he put a set of clothes besides the sink. It was a simple greek styled dress but still made of very expensive material. She would probably wake up in 10 minutes or so. There was no chance of her drowning, the level of the water wasn`t high enough.

As he went back to his room he got a call from one of his allies. He answered it:

Everything is set. We shall start slowly, a grave accident or two won`t mean anything to heaven, mortals are very clumsy, specially when it comes to their lives. I will see you tonight.

After he was done he went back to the bathroom, he checked on the still knocked out Noelani before closing the bathtub`s curtains and sitting on the closed toiled. He took a book from his pocket and read silently until the girl wake up.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.   Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:14 pm

It wasn't long after she fell and hit her head, that Noelani felt a pair of strong arms banding around her, lifting her up and settling her comfortably into a bathtub full of water and things that smelled really nice. Not too long after that, she felt herself rising back into a level of semi-consciousness, her eyes fluttering open.

"Mmnn...? What...happened...?"

When her eyes focused, she noticed that the curtain was drawn, and she was positioned properly in the bathtub. Yet she could see the shadow of a man sitting outside the curtain.

"Bezeel....is that you?"

She winced as she tried to move, her head throbbing.

"What happened...?"
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.   Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:24 pm

Bezeel spent little time reading before Noelani had regained counsciousness. He turned to the girl, still covered by the curtains he said:

You slipped and hurt your head. I heard and came to help. I tokk you off the floor and made a special bath for you. I also brought you some clothes.

A part of Bezeel felt uneasy, this good side of his was staying far longer than the usual time. It was still morning and he was already pamppering a girl he found in an alley of London. If any of his alleys asked he would simply say she was a pet or acquaintace of sorts. He liked the thoughts through, sounded more demon like than his previous ones. He continued speaking:

Perhaps after the bath and getting dressed you would like to join me for breakfast. You must be very hungry. And I bet you will love London`s finest cuisine.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.   Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Noelani blinked and her cheeks turned a soft shade of red.

"Y-you...didn't have to help me l-like that..."

Especially because she knew that if he had helped her, he'd seen every inch of her slender naked body. And that embarrassed her half to death.

"U-um...th-thank you...again, Mr. Bezeel..."

She was more than grateful that he was so willing to help her. She didn't understand why. Why would some stranger that looked like he did want to help what he would only see as an incredibly strange street rat? Was it because she was maybe a little bit pretty? Did he want her purity? He had to want something. However, the bath was more important to her thoughts right now, getting clean and feeling better, and she began to scrub up. When she was finished, she shakily stood and peered around the curtain at Bezeel.

"Um...is there a...drying apparatus? I'm all wet..."

Poor thing didn't even know about towels really, since she was used to the self cleaning angels robes....
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.   Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:58 pm

As Noelani finished her bath, Bezeel slapped himself mentally. He had forgotten about the towel. He walked towards a small closet on the side of the bathroom. He took not only a towel but also a robe in case she wanted to dress something before leaving the bathroom. He handed over the towel through the curtains. He said chuckling:

Here is your drying apparatus. Also known as towel.

He got up and turned to leave the bathroom before she left the bathtub. He may had seen every inch of her body, but he wasn`t that kind of lusty demon, those were under the command of Mammon, one of the 7 demon lords. He said:

I left a robe aswell, in case you don`t feel comfortable with only the towel. Your bedroom is in the end of the hall, door on left side. There are some clothes waiting for you there.

He then went to his bedroom and laid on his bed. A rest sounded like a wonderful idea right now. If he was on his normal mood he would just fall asleep and leave the young woman to herself. He decided to rest for a few minutes and watch over the girl while sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.   Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:30 am

Noelani nodded and smiled gratefully at Bezeel as he produced a towel, leaving that and a robe out for her.

"Thank you..."

She waited for him to leave, then stepped out of the tub, drying herself off, including her waist length brown hair. Once she was finished, she slid the robe over her body, tying it shut, then wandered out of the bathroom and down to where Bezeel had told her she was to sleep. She went in, amazed by the size and sheer elegance of the place. She couldn't believe someone with this much wealth had found her and actually offered to help her. To her, it seemed like the most wealthy were also the least willing to help someone in need. At least, that had been her experience in her time of being a Joybringer.

"It's so nice here...."

She felt so small compared to this place and especially compared to Bezeel. She was a very frail and fragile young woman, nothing like her older sisters who had been lithe and beautiful and strong in every way. A yawn from her pulled Noelani out of her thoughts, however, and she slid the robe off of her body, crawling naked into the bed and under the covers.

"Mmm...sleep would be....so nice..."

She was worn out, after all, and in need of rest. But then she remembered that Bezeel wanted her to get dressed and come back out, so she sighed and crawled back out, looking through the clothes he had left for her. All fancy things that she had never even dreamed of being able to wear. She picked out a full length dress, shimmying into it, but failing to be able to get the zipper in the back. Instead, she walked out of the room looking a bit sad and frustrated, searching for Bezeel.

"Bezeel? Are you there?"
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.   Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:41 am

Bezeel who had slipped into oblivion for a few moments came back to reality when he heard Noelani calling for him. He jumped off the bed, walking towards the hallway where the seemingly frustated angel was in need of his help. Perhaps it was too soon to breakfast. A rest would do her good while allowing him to cause some chaos and feed of a few souls. He said after approaching the girl:

You know, I think you should get some rest before we went to have breakfast. It is still very early and I know you must need some time to get used to this fancy life. So you can take a rest. I should also sleep, it was a long trip.

The man hoped Noelani would approve of his idea. This would do both of them some good.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.   Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:55 am

Noelani nearly jumped out of her skin when Bezeel simply appeared to her. She put a hand over her heart, breathing heavily and trying to regulate the flow of air in her lungs.

"O-oh...um..."

She was actually quite glad that he'd noticed she was tired and in need of rest rather than food. Sure, she was a little hungry, but rest was more important to her at this moment. She gave a faint smile and nodded to Bezeel, rubbing her eyes.

"You're right...some sleep would be nice...."

She bowed her head, turning away and heading back towards her room with no more than a quick "Goodnight", before the door closed behind her and she stripped out of the dress, crawling back under the covers. She sighed in delight, snuggling into them. Just like the ones that had been in her cloud in heaven. It wasn't long, before Noelani drifted to sleep, slipping into nightmares of falling....
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.   Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:15 am

Bezeel smiled, so she understood his idea and needed some rest. That was his cue. Once she had drifted into oblivion Bezeel turned to leave. If he wanted to feed his demon soul he would need atleast an hour. And since Noelani was a fallen angel he knew the ones above were most likely trying to see if her punishment was still happening. He then got an idea, he lifted his hand and said a few demonic words. A dark spell was launched covering the whole appartment in a barrier. Heaven could no longer watch what was happening on that area. That meant that Heaven could no longer interfere inside Bezeel`s private domain. Making it untrackable. He then left the hotel, taking off on his motorcycle. He ran wild throught the streets of the english capital. He parked his motorcycle and then climbed over a building. There, he watched the traffic of automobiles, he saw one particular group, full of stressed workers. Ready to be relieved of their existance. He drew one of his guns, locking up at his target, firing soon after. The bullet traveled fast, beyond amy kind of mortal weapon, It`s power was letal to any kind of soul. Only a miracle would save those people from it. Something Bezeel wasn`t counting on. Should his bullet hit the bus, the demon would strecht his hand preparing to absorb the sweet juice of life that would pour of the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.   Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Unfortunately for Bezeel, he wasn't going to get his way. A mass of light burst in front of the bus, and a flaming sword appeared in the hands of a tall, slender woman with vibrant white wings that had gold tips. Said flaming sword struck...and split the bullet in two, forcing it to create smaller blasts on the sides of the bus so that none were hit by it. Her waist length, light brown hair flowed in a soft breeze like silk, and she stood there, garbed in angel's robes. Her voice was layered with the power of the heavens.

"You there. Demon, who seeks to harm innocent life. Such an act is not allowed. You should know that The Creator would never allow you to do such a thing. Leave now, or I will behead you and you will know true suffering as your soul dies..."

Makhellia Spiritwing stood there in all her glory, ready to strike down the monstrous abomination before her. It was then, however, that she caught a scent off of him. One that made her heart stop, and her eyes widen, before her expression turned to a mixture of fear and rage.

"You have been in Noelani's presence...?! What have you done to her, demon?! I swear, if you've touched her...hurt one hair on her head, I'll cut you down where you stand! Do you understand me! I'll kill you if you've done anything to her!"
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.   Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:20 pm

Bezeel was surprised as his bullet wzas somehow cut i half and didn't even it the target. There were only one kind of being who do such a thing, an angel. Bezeel turned to face the angel girl who had dared to interfere on his meal. It was very early and he didn't expect to see an agent of heaven since most of them were fighting his kind at the Gates of Hell. He was about to answer her little threat when he saw the look in her eyes changing. He could hear her heart rate going up. She was either scared or extremely angry. She then mentioned Noelani's name and all came into one piece. That angel was probably related to the little girl he had taken from the street earlier. He could see they looked alike, probably sisters. He stepped out of his motorcycle and put down his guns. He said:

Noelani ? So you are related to that frail fallen angel I met earlier. I did not hurt the girl, in fact I didn't even think about it. I just took her from that cold alley, took her to a nice place, put her weary body in a warm bath tub and now she is probably resting. So, resuming, I am giving back what your creator took away from her.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.   Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:22 am

Makhellia growled at Bezeel and swore in Angelic, a flaming sword coming to life in her hands. She didn't know what a demon wanted with Noelani in order to treat her sister so kindly, but it couldn't have been good.

"Don't you dare try to corrupt another soul! Especially that woman's! She has done no wrong to your kind! Your kind are the ones who wronged her!"

Makhellia especially did not take kind to the insult of The Creator, and the flames on her sword grew hotter.

"Leave this place, demon. And so help me, if you hurt that girl, I'll see you tortured at the hands of The Creator himself...."

And at that, she disappeared in a flash of golden light, vanishing and leaving naught but a single gold tipped white feather behind.
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.   Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:50 pm

Bezeel sneered at the angel woman. He only obeyed one master and it sure as hell was not from heaven. He did not care about whatever empty threats the agend of heaven spouted his way, he would keep Noelani near him and by the time he was done corrupting her she would no longer care about bring joy to others than herself, he would slowly and surely poison her pure heart with his greed. The Demon took one last glance at the golden feather before mounting his motorsycle and drove off as it roared to life. 10 minutes later he was standing inside the hotel room where he had brought the Fallen Angel. She would most likely be still asleep, which gave him time to prepare for the day.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.   Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:15 pm

It would be a piercing shriek from Noelani that would interrupt the silence. She'd finally awoken from her terrible nightmare, and was sitting up in the bed, trembling and breathing heavily, tears pouring down her cheeks. She got up out of the bed, moving to the door. She felt sick. She choked back a sob as she entered the hallway, her feet barely making a sound as she padded across the carpeting to the bathroom. She didn't close the door behind her. She just sat down on the floor, curled up into a ball, leaning against the tub.

"Why......?"

She cried softly, her long brown hair draped around her. She hadn't bothered to braid it as she once would have. It didn't matter. Not anymore. And Noelani didn't know what to do. There she was, in some stranger's home, in a nightgown that was far too big and half falling off of her, with no direction to her life. All she'd ever known was flying through the skies and bringing joy to others. She'd never considered anything else. She'd never had a single selfish thought until she'd wanted to save the life of her charge. And for her transgression, she'd been cast out. All because she hadn't wanted to become a warrior. She hated fighting. She wasn't strong or capable on a battlefield like most of her sisters had been. The only talent she had was the ability to make people smile. And now...she didn't even have that...
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.   Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:43 pm

Bezeel hated when he was right. He hoped that Noelani was awake, but she was only like that because of a nightmare that no doubt caused her great grief and pain. Bezeel wanted to ignore her and leave her to wallow in her suffering, and yet there was some kind of pull on his soul, pushing him to do things for her he had never even considered to do for others. As if his body moved on its own he walked towards the bathroom and silently opened the door so as to not startle the young girl he heard whimpering inside. He moved over to her, he pitied her, how could the angels do this to their own, specially one so pure and innocent. Hypocritical bastards, all of them. He kneeled so as to be on eye level with her.

Noelani, I`m back...Are you okay ? Did you get hurt ?

Oh he knew why she was sad, but he wanted to make her feel like there was someone who cared about her. He knew she wouldn`t tell him about her being a fallen angel, he would not tell her about being a demon either. But the first step was to make her open up to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.   Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book of the End- Stryker and Zeria only.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next