Roleplay Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for roleplayers to come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Et Mortis Amor (Z and Erik only)
Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:09 am by Erik Daedalus Skorm

» To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)
Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:12 am by Kumarai Von Detton

» Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)
Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:57 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~
Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 5:25 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Zeria's Soul-Torn Warriors
Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:28 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» The Red String - (Z and Yoi only)
Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:44 pm by YoiYumeo

» HI I AM A COOL FISH, LOVE ME YO
Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 6:26 pm by Kumarai Von Detton

» Burned - (Zeria and Stryker Only)
Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» Soul Mender - (Zeria and Stryker only)
Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:50 pm by Stryker

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Zeria Iiyasei
Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_vote13Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_voti10Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_vote11 
Caleb
Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_vote13Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_voti10Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_vote11 
Konayuki
Stryker
CarnifexDragon
Warder117
Kira Yamato
Kumarai Von Detton
Elmo
kreamator
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 135 on Sun May 30, 2021 8:49 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ Empty
PostSubject: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:12 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qZ7mNlVBig =The song Z is performing to.

The sound of a lone oud called out, creating a seduction sound as a lithe, slender body made its way up onto the stage amidst the darkness, with only torchlight around the stage there to illuminate the pale of her skin. She swayed, the coins on her bellydancer's garb jingling softly with each tiny movement. Her hips rocked slowly...ever so slowly...and the other instruments began to call into the music as well. Her movements were pure seduction as she began to dance, up on the balls of her feet to showcase just how excellent her balance was. And then her voice joined in.......the sound was hauntingly beautiful, sinfully touchable in a way no woman's voice should be, seeming to slide and curl around the bodies of those in the crowd watching her at the pagan festival. People in said crowd swayed with her, singing along and whispering to their friends.

"Aya is amazing..."
"And so beautiful....I hear she is unmated...I wish I could have some of that..."
"As do I..."

When the song finally drew to a close, Aya stood center stage, her body arched and her chest rising and falling quickly. She'd been dancing for an hour now. And had one more song to go. One she didn't do much dancing on, just singing. So she looked to the mages that were next to the stage on either side, smiling to them and nodding. It was time for her finale, and they would need to amplify her own magic as much as possible. But before that, she had to speak to the crowd, her sinfully beautiful voice encasing them again.

"Thank you, everyone, for coming to watch my performance! I am glad you are all enjoying it!"

The crowd cheered and whistled.

"Now it's time for my finale, and this is a new song, so I hope you are ready!"

She stepped back and without warning, fire exploded to life from the torches, curling around her body and swirling in an entrancing manner as she opened her mouth to sing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjgwN_cRt2c&feature=related =song being sung.

The orchestra struck up their end, and Aya's hips swayed. The fire made her more visible now. The blood red hair streaked with black. One blue-green eye where she was wearing a contact, one yellow eye where the fire had melted it away. She was toned and muscled as a dancer should be, though none seemed to notice how she could have been a warrior as well. She was garbed in a black and silver bellydancer's outfit that had little coins dangling entirely around the waist, and it fit her slender body perfectly. Her skin was quite fair, like a creamy milk. But that voice...oh, that voice...it kept sending words out, her own magic keeping the fire around her...as well as weaving desire over every member of the crowd. It was Beltaine after all, a holiday for love, and the woman called Aya wanted everyone to experience it...except herself...
Back to top Go down
Xnigona

Xnigona

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:18 pm

*Amid the crowd of onlookers that gathered to marvel at the beauty and grace of the glorious young woman on the stage, a man shrouded in a hood watched silently. His gaze scanned the crowd, eyes shifting from person to person. Upon seeing no one that he recognized as a potential threat, he breathed a sigh of relief. He was safe for now. Xnigona was not often allowed a moment's rest constantly being on the run....but this day, it seemed as if he would be able to enjoy himself. He turned his attention to the woman on the stage that had captivated the crowd and a slight grin came upon his face. She was beautiful, dressed in bellydancer garb and moving gracefully to the music that he now became aware of in the background. He could hear voices of the men in front of him exchanging words of how they would like to get at the young woman and Xnigona shook his head as he placed a heavy hand on their shoulders.*

"Perhaps when you gentlemen stop referring to women with 'a piece of that' and have some more respect, then maybe they will respect you."
"What the hell do you...."

*The men angrily turned towards Xnigona but quickly changed their tone when they both gazed up at the man that towered over them by a good foot that glared down at the both of them. Quietly they turned back to the stage. Xnigona himself returned his attention back to the performance as flames lept and danced upon the stage as the beautiful songstress began her lovely serenade. X became lost in the music, the words that escaped her mouth finding his ears and resting in the deep confines of him mind sending a deep calm though his body. The world around him melted away...the only thing that existed was this captivating woman that held the large man's attention. Unfortunately, this would be his undoing. A hard tap on Xnigona's shoulder brought him back to the world and he quickly turned to come face to face with whom he had hoped not to see. In his trance broughy upon by the seductress on the stage, Xnigona had failed to notice that four guards has made their way behind him and were now grinning*

"Finally found you...foolish of you to come out in the open."
"I apologize, gentlemen, but I think you have mistaken me for someone else."
"Do not play dumb! Now come with us or we'll be forced to kill you here and now."

*Xnigona glanced around at the crowd. There was no doubt in his mind he could take these men easily....but with so many civilians around, he did not want to risk any casualties. He sighed and faced the men again.*

"Alright...lets go..."

*The tall man held his hand out to the men and they quickly clapped iron cuffs around his arms right above the jet black bracers already banded around his forearms. One of the guards reached up and tore away the hood and Xnigona's shoulder length silver hair became visable. The guards grinned, knowing they had the right man. One pushed him from behind.*

"Get moving! These people dont need to have their evening ruined with a monster like you running around..."

*Xnigong allowed the men to lead him though the crowd as the people parted just enough to let him though, though still captivated by the dancer. Her voice still captured Xnigona's mind as he was led away....waiting for the right moment.*
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:35 pm

The music drew to a close....and all grew dark...pitch black, the fire light from the torches gone. And when they lit....Aya was gone. The crowd broke out in cheers and applause for her performance. None seemed to notice the guards taking away the silver haired man. Except for one woman. As she shed all of her dance gear and swapped into her leather gear rapidly, she let her demonic traits fade, returning her hair to its normal state and stepping through a portal of shadow...

---

The men chuckled. They had their prize. And they would be well rewarded for it. At least, so they thought...until shadows began to reach up from the ground, surrounding them. They halted in their tracks, looking around. Suddenly, out of nowhere, the shadows burst up, and from them...a woman appeared. She was tall and slender, yet with the toned body of a warrior. Her hair was waist length, blood red, and tied back in a ponytail. Her eyes were a vivid shade of bright yellow, piercing into the very souls of the men holding the silver haired man. She was clad entirely in leather. Her upper half contained a black battle bustier. Her legs were covered by leather pants with various straps attached to it, holding pouches and small knives. And she wore knee high boots that laced all the way up. Even her forearms had vambraces on them for protective purposes. But the part that stood out most were the two blades and two guns fixed to the belt on her hips. Her voice was hauntingly beautiful, laced with pure power.

"You will let that man go immediately..."

The guards stared for a moment at the wildly beautiful woman...then broke out laughing.

"Girly, I think you should go back to the whorehouse where you belong"

That was all it took, before blades launched from her hands, each one hitting guards dead center between the eyes. Her movements had been but a blur to the mortals, and they watched in horror as two of their comrades fell. They moved into action immediately, forgetting all about Xnigona and focusing on the lethal, blood-haired woman. But she reacted faster than they did. In a flash, her twin katanas were drawn, and she spun low to the ground, instantly cleaving two more men in half, blood spraying everywhere. 5 men left. She darted over, ramming her fist through the chest cavity of another and wrenching his heart out. 4 left. One rushed her, swinging his blade. Zeria simply reached down for one of her guns and pressed it to the man's forehead, shooting him on sight. 3 left. They both shot towards her, swords ready to cleave into her. She simply used her insane flexibility and bent backwards to drop to the ground, letting their blades whiz over her head and carve into each other's throats with them. 1 left. And Zeria was fully ready to kill him...when a bullet from the man's gun struck her in the chest, and she dropped to her knees, her left lung punctured. She gasped and coughed up blood immediately, her body trembling as everything started to fade to black.

"Ngh! N-no!..."

She couldn't let Zankoku take her or the silver haired man. It would be far too dangerous. She forced herself to her feet, swaying a bit...and rushed towards the human man, but another bullet struck her in the left lung again. He was trying to hit her heart and was just a terrible shot, but the second bullet knocked her back onto her hands and knees, choking on her own blood.......
Back to top Go down
Xnigona

Xnigona

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:26 am

*The guards led Xnigona out of the square and down the abandoned streets of the town. X looked back over his shoulder and around at the buildings, searching for any signs of life. As far as he could tell, the street was deserted, save for the guards and himself. Everyone else seemed to had left for the event that was held in the center of town performed by the captivating songstress. Perfect. No one would be harmed when he made his move. The silver haired man grinned.*

Show time

*But before he could make his move, a dark and shadowy portal opened in the streets before them. Xnigona was stricken for a moment as he gazed upon the fiery haired lady before the group. She was quite a sight to see, such a beautiful young woman wrapped in leather, adorned with various weaponry that could probably stock a small force. Her motives were unclear, as X questioned why she would take on such a large number of men by herself. He knew that if he didnt act fast, they might take her as well. He couldnt allow that....*

*Once more, his plans had gone interrupted, as an eruption of blades whirled around the street as the woman sprang into action, guards and blood flew in the street, painting the roads crimson. Xnigona stared in awe at the skill and grace of the young fighter, whose looks deceived her abilities. She quickly dispatched almost all of the guards....until one drew a gun and shot her like the coward he was. She slumped over in the street and clutched her chest. X's eyes flew wide.*

"NOOO!"

*With very little effort, Xnigona snapped the iron bar that bound his hands. before the metal could hit the ground, X flicked his right wrist and a black, steel kama seemed to appear from thin air. He used the blade to rip though the man's throat, not even waiting for the body to fall before rushing to the side of the woman, his weapon already gone. He picked her up and examed her wounds, his eyes wide. He cared not who she was...she was wounded.*

"No! Nononono! Why?! Why would you do that?! No one was supposed to be hurt...."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:56 am

Zeria felt her body growing weaker and weaker as blood pooled out of her chest, coating the leather top she wore as well as covering the bare expanse of her her pale stomach. And she was growing paler by the minute. She couldn't even fight as she was pulled into the silver haired man's arms. She simply trembled. As he asked her why she had done what she had, she tried to speak, but the sound only came out as a gurgle, and she choked on her own blood. She closed her eyes tightly, shivering from the cold air touching her skin. She swallowed the blood down so she could speak fragmented words between bouts of pain.

"Zankoku.....after you........after me......had to....stop..."

She groaned, arching as pain lanced through her. She couldn't wait anymore. She reached up and dug her nails into her chest with a gasp, trying to find the bullets to pull them out. Moments later, the first bullet was pulled from her flesh and sent rolling away. The second followed, and she gasped for breath, her lung punctured. She was too weak to use healing magic right now, so unless her silver haired 'friend' had something to help her, she was probably screwed...
Back to top Go down
Xnigona

Xnigona

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:34 pm

*Xnigona held the bleeding warrior in his arms. Blood profusely spurted and spilled from the gun wound. She mentioned a name. Zankoku? Right now that wasn't important, the bleeding had to be stopped. He looked around the streets, still empty save for the mass of bodies strewn about the street. He glanced at the woman and quietly spoke to her*

"This will hurt....try to bear through it."

*He looked over her wound in her chest and formed an 'O' with his lips. He took in a short breath of air and exhaled slowly, however instead of air passing though his lips, fire emerged and extended past his lips, reaching just where the hole in the woman's chest poured blood, flames licking her skin and blood. The scent of burning flesh and boiling blood filled his nostrils. It pained him to hurt her, the bleeding had to be stemmed. Once he was quite sure the wound had been properly cauterized, He opened his mouth and the flames immediately stopped, a brief glimpse of sharp teeth in him mouth. He quickly reached into one of the many folds of his pants, still propping the woman's back up in one hand, and produced two bottles. He set one aside and popped the cork off the other that contained a deep blue liquid in his teeth before spitting it away in the street. He poured the contents onto the burned flesh of the warrior.*

"This will help the burn....I'm sorry." *As he spoke, his teeth appeared normal once more, with no signs of the fangs.*

*X quickly grabbed the other bottle, this one a bright green. He popped this cork and held it to her lips*

"Drink...It will taste foul...but it will help."

((The drink will help stop the bleeding on her insides and cause her to cough hard, to expel the rest of the blood in her lungs.))
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:54 pm

Zeria looked at him questioningly as he apologized, but as soon as the flames scored her wounds, a shriek of agony ripped from her throat and continued until the flames were gone. She gasped for breath, chest rising and falling rapidly. The cool liquid on her burns helped, yes. But she didn't open her mouth for the other. She never trusted liquids from a stranger. She rarely trusted any liquid she didn't prepare herself or buy from the headquarters stocks. She growled and looked at him.

"If you think I'm drinking something without knowing what it is, you're an idiot, silver hair"

However, when she coughed up more blood, she decided to take a chance. She put her lips to the bottle, then drank it down. She made a disgusted face, the taste absolutely horrid, but swallowed it. It burned going down....and then pain struck her chest. She began to cough horribly, blood spewing past her lips. Beginning fits of coughing, she glared lethally at him, gripping a set of daggers.

"What did you....do to me?!"
Back to top Go down
Xnigona

Xnigona

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:29 pm

*Xnigona released her and rolled her over on her side, allowing her to spew out blood from her mouth. His expression did not change as she yelled at him, it was to be expected....the effects of the elixir not all that pleasant. He wrapped a hand around her shoulder to keep her steady as the blood continued to expel form her mouth.*

"Relax. It will be over shortly. We needed to drain the blood from your lungs, else you would have drown."

*He reached into one of his many pockets again, this time producing a red cotton rag. He took the cloth and poured the rest of the blue liquid on it, tossing the bottle aside, shattering in the street. He took the now-wet cloth and dabbed it lightly on the woman's stomach and around her mouth where blood dripped from the corners*

"Fear not, ma'am. I would not harm one who tried to rescue me...though you really shouldn't have. I had it under control...I just needed them to be away from the crowd."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:35 pm

It took some time for Zeria to finally cough all the blood out, and she growled at him as he continued to touch her, even though he was trying to help. She wasn't used to accepting help from people. Especially complete strangers. And especially complete strangers her father wanted to capture for his experiments.

"I only...rescued you....because I don't want...Zankoku...getting his hands on you..."

She spat out the last of the blood, then grabbed her canteen, taking a long drought from it. Once finished, she sealed it shut again and pushed herself to her feet....staggering as a dizzy spell swamped her from loss of blood and falling against the silver haired man.

"Sh-shit...!"
Back to top Go down
Xnigona

Xnigona

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:10 pm

*Xnigona stayed by th woman's side as the effects of the elixir subsided, keeping a hand on her in case she fell. He could sense a small uneasiness in her, but her well being was important. Under normal circumstances, he would not go to these lengths to help a complete stranger, however this unique woman had tried to blindly aid him and a sense of responsibility pulled at him.She spoke a name once more...Zankoku. As she rolled to her feet and drank from it, he spoke, his eyes never leaving the strange woman*

"I'm sorry to give you the impression I needed rescuing, but the situation was under control" *He gestured to the iron bar that had bonded his arms together, now a twisted piece of metal on the ground. He turned back to the woman, still not sure of her true motives.*

"Now...who are you? and who is this Zankoku...."

*She stumbled, landing against Xnigona's chest and his eyes widened and muscles tensed from the sudden move towards him, even though unintentional. His hand clenched from habit, but relaxed once she hit his chest. He just gazed down on her and hesitantly put his hand on her shoulders to push her away gently, standing her up to her feet before quickly dropping his hands off her, at the ready in case she fell again. He averted his eyes from her face, which he found he was staring at for some unknown reason.*

"Are...are you alright?"

Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Zeria gasped and pushed herself away from the silver haired man, stumbling a bit, but then righting herself. She hated when other people touched her, and the way he looked at her was...disturbing somehow.

"I...."

She stood proud and tall, letting her aura flare out a little to showcase her massive amounts of strength and power.

"I am Zeria Iiyasei, S Class Mercenary. Zankoku is a madman, consumed by the need for power and destruction. He does insane experiments and creates abominations"

She wasn't, however, going to tell him that she was one of Zankoku's experiments that had escaped his grasp.

"I caught wind that he was after you because you are rumored to be very rare and powerful. Why, I do not know. The reports didn't say. But I've been watching his men and followed them here straight to you. You should be more careful. He will send more powerful minions next time. And they will get stronger and stronger until he finally captures you"
Back to top Go down
Xnigona

Xnigona

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:00 pm

*His eyes returned to the warrior woman, sensing the air pressure change slightly around them as she stood tall and proud, introducing herself and what she was doing there, who these men where, and this mysterious Zankoku she kept mentioning. He looked over the woman once more, from a different perspective. He tensed up when she said the word 'rare', like she was talking about a valuable object and his face became serious.*

"I appreciate your help, Miss...Iiyansei, was it?...however you will understand that I cannot place my trust in you so easily. As you seem to be aware, many have tried to lure me with the promise of safety. For all I know this 'Zankoku' could just be another ploy to collect my bounty."

*He stood tall, not nearly towering over this Zeria, but standing at least a good foot above her. His eyes scanned her face, looking for any signs she might have other intentions.*

"Now....if you will excuse me. I must be moving on. If these guards knew I was here, more will come...and now that I know there are some keeping tabs on me, I must be extra cautious."

*He turned to leave the young woman, keeping eyes on her until he started to walk away from her*
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Zeria sighed frustratedly, but could understand him. She didn't trust him either. Especially because Zankoku wanted him. But she didn't protest him leaving. She just grinned.

"Tch...like he thinks it's going to be that easy..."

So what did she do? She melded into the shadows, darting over to his within the shadow realm, and became one with his shadow. She just had to hope he didn't particularly pay attention, because his shadow would take the shape of her slender, toned female body....
Back to top Go down
Xnigona

Xnigona

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:39 pm

*As he walked away, he felt a change in the air once more and he quickly turned to face the warrior woman....but she was gone. He scanned the buildings, the street, among the bloody bodies, but she was gone. He slowly turned, eyes darting around the empty street for any sign of the woman. Sure she was truly gone, he turned and continued down the street he had started down, stumbling over a severed arm of a guard. He smiled, looking down, and chuckled to himself. He continued on down the road back to the square.*

*The square was almost dead, the festivities seeming to have ended. His thoughts darted back to the beautiful songstress that he had watched only hours ago. Her voice echoed in his mind, as if she were still there, serenading the empty street. He almost slowed to a stop as his gaze was caught by the stage where she once stood. Aya...he remembered.*

What's come over me?

*He continued on, down the road. He stopped at a local restaurant, taking some food to go with him before he wandered the city streets some more, perhaps for a good half hour. He stopped on some random, empty street and sat down, leaning against a wall resting his head for a moment against it. He sighed deeply before he spoke, seemingly to no one.*

"You know....stalking usually causes more distrust than trust."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:48 pm

Zeria watched him from within his shadow. His behavior was quite peculiar and had her wondering what was on his mind. It was when he spoke that she smirked. Interesting indeed that he had felt her presence, when many would not have. She slid up from his shadow before him, eyes closed and her hair rustling in its ponytail a little bit. Zeria couldn't help but chuckle a little.

"Yes. I know...but I have good reasons...you may not know their tainted presences, but I do. I feel them anywhere they are in a proximity to me. They are only a mile from you now, tracking you. It would be wise for you to let me guide you to somewhere they cannot find you..."

She offered him a pale hand.

"I know you don't trust me. I don't trust you either. But if Zankoku wants you bad enough to send all these men after you, it has to be important..."
Back to top Go down
Xnigona

Xnigona

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:06 pm

*Xngiona watched as the warrior woman emerged from the shadows...HIS shadow. He chuckled*

"Thought something didnt't look right....I usually dont have such a slender frame, even in shadow."

*Thinking back, he probably never would have caught her had he not stumbled over that arm. Only after that did he catch a glimpse of the figure. She offered him a hand and he stared at her hand, then at her down her arm to her face. If her words were true, then more were on their way...and more people could get hurt. He could not allow more innocent lives to be taken because of him, yet still uncertain of her motives.*

"I....will follow you. For now. Until we are clear from them....or I decide that I feel compromised. "

*Wearily, he turns down her hand and stands on his own, glancing down at the red-haired woman.*

"I dont do this becuase I trust you....I do this becuase I dont want anyone else getting hurt becuase of me."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:07 pm

Zeria looked at him with a grin on her face. He was being independent of her help, which pleased her. She wouldn't have to worry about him relying on her for everything. Just the same, he was still agreeing to the bit of help she was offering. And that would save both their lives, hopefully.

"Good. Then let's go before they catch up...."

She turned and opened a portal of shadow in front of her, gesturing for him to follow.

"It won't be pleasant, but it will be the quickest method of travel that will keep us out of sight..."
Back to top Go down
Xnigona

Xnigona

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:21 pm

*Xnigona looked at the shadowy portal that the red haired woman had opened and gestured for him to enter. He hesitated, looking into the dark abyss. How was he so sure he could trust this woman? Sure, she had just saved his life...but why? Was this Zankoku person even real? Who knew where this portal she had opened would lead to.*

"I'm still not sure..."

*He looked around at the empty street and roofs of the buildings nearby. What if she was right? What is hunters were closing on him now? How much more blood would he have to shed to be rid of them...to keep them away. He sighed, shaking his head as he took a step towards the portal.*

"I....guess I dont have a choice."

*He turned and glared at the woman, an intense intimidating gleam in his eyes.*

"Just know...if I dont like where you take me...it will take more than bullets to stop me from leaving."

*He turned back towards the portal, took in a deep breath, and stepped into the gaping shadowy doorway.*

Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:29 pm

Zeria sighed. She could honestly understand his reluctance. Even she wouldn't accept the help of a complete stranger unless it were of absolute importance. Though she couldn't help but chuckle at his comment about not being able to keep him anywhere. Oh how wrong he was.

"Believe me...if I wanted to keep you somewhere, I would, and you wouldn't be able to do a damn thing about it. But let's not get into that. I'm here to help you, not to hurt you"

She stepped into the shadowy portal behind him. She could hear voices calling out and wheeled around. Just as she did, however, another bullet struck her in the chest. She gasped and swore, falling backwards and waving her hand. The portal closed, sealing the men out and leaving no trace for them to follow, but Zeria wasn't in good shape at all. She lay on the ground of the shadow realm, clutching her chest and gasping for breath. The bullet had just barely nicked a lung.

"Son of...a bitch...."

She pulled her hand away, blood pouring down her chest.

"I really need...to start...wearing...a kevlar vest...."

She groaned and pulled a dagger from her boot, shoving it into her skin and working the bullet out of her chest, before summoning fire to burn it, gritting her teeth to keep from screaming. The pain was quite immense, but she had suffered worse, and knew that she had to keep them moving, lest they be swallowed by the shadows. She forced herself to her feet, staggering a bit, then held out her hand to him.

"I can blur us there....it's a special shadow technique. Just hold on tight, and please aim your head away from me if you're going to puke when we stop..."

She knew from personal experience that the first few times of being blurred could be a little nauseating. She also knew not to eat anything directly before blurring. So she hoped he hadn't recently eaten. Nevertheless, she stood there, holding her hand out to him...
Back to top Go down
Xnigona

Xnigona

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:00 pm

*as he stepped through the portal, her words hit his ears and cause him to shiver a bit...it was statements like those that made him not trust people...and second guess what he had just stepped into. Before he could turn to exit the shadowy world, a bang went off and the red-haired woman doubled over clutching her chest, blood flowing from a wound. He reached for his hilt over his right shoulder, but before a blade could be drawn the portal sealed shut leaving them surrounded in darkness. He relaxed his grip on the large hilt, turning his attention to the young woman, performing self-surgery, taking yet her second bullet for him today. He sighed as he shook his head.*

"Bullets seem to be your bane as well as your boon."

*As she stood and offered him a hand, he hesitated, pondering over her previous comment about how she could trap him if she so desired...yet she did just take a bullet for him, but still...He glared at her, with questioning eyes.*

"I am still not sure about this...I do not know why you fight so hard for me...perhaps there is a hidden motive? I dont know...you'll forgive me for not trusting you. But, given the...circumstances." *he glanced at the endless shadows around him* "...I dont have a choice. So I suppose...lead the way.."

*He reached out and took her hand...grasping tightly in his strong grip and took her advice to turn his head form her....as he ate just before he outed her for hiding in his shadow.*
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:00 pm

Zeria took a breath. She hoped he was prepared for the feeling of being blurred through the shadow realm. She waited only for a moment in order to get a tight grip on him, taking his hand and putting her other arm around his waist.

"Hold on tight"

And then there was a sudden lurch. It would feel like they were speeding through the shadow realm at an impossible speed, everything around them a...well...blur. The feeling lasted for several moments...before they suddenly halted, and Zeria let go of Xnigona, stepped back to allow him space in the case he needed to throw up. While waiting for whatever his reaction would be, she opened a portal back to the normal world, stepping through and offering her hand.

"Come...we're in a safe place now..."

Were he to look forward, he would see a decently sized, one floor home that was white with a single cobblestone pathway to the door, that had vines and thorned roses crossing over it. All around the house was beautiful plantlife and a garden of vegetables and fruits grew on the side of the house.

"Welcome to my home..."
Back to top Go down
Xnigona

Xnigona

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:58 pm

*In the dark world, it seemed as if they had taken off faster that he could even possibly imagine. Without a point of reference within the shadowy realm, it was impossible to track just how fast...the lurching in his stomach told him it was too fast as he felt his meal slowly creaping back up to rejoin the outside world. He held on, chocking back what he could as it burned his throat...until finally they came to a halt. He pushed himself away from the woman and fell to a knee, ducking his head down before emptying the contents of his stomach out onto the black ground.*

"Sorry...sorry..."

*Spitting the final strands of spittle from his mouth, he looked up when a light caught the corner of his eye. He looked towards the source to witness a portal being open to the outside world. Without even looking to where it led, he got up and quickly exited as if it would close at any moment without him. When he was standing on firm ground, he relaxed a little*

"I'm...not a big fan of feeling trapped...i hope you understand"

*He sighed relief as he looked around at the quaint scenery. A shiver went up his spine when she said Home...for he himself did not have one*

"It's....very nice."

*He looked around, eyes darting all over the building looking for soms kind of ambush*

"So......why have you brought me here?" *still suspicious of her*

Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Zeria turned to him, her expression rather casual and relaxed now that they were at the place she called home.

"I brought you here, because Zankoku does not know of this place. He cannot find me or you through all of the safeguards and weaves...."

She started towards the door, waving her hand and muttering something softly. The roses and thorned vines on the door cleared away to the sides, and she opened the door, gesturing for him to enter.

"Hurry please...I'd like to put the 5 fold weave back on the door..."
Back to top Go down
Xnigona

Xnigona

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:34 pm

*Xnigona hesitated looking at the entrance of the small cottage, his eyes tried to peer inside to see what lied beyond, but he couldn't see much, he sighed, turning to the red-haird woman*

"I hope you realize just how uncomfortable I am time after time putting myself at your mercy my trusting you....I prey I'm not right."

*In his mind he was still waiting for her to attack him, for some kind of ambush for her to collect his bounty....yet out here where he had no clue where he was....he had no choice. He took a step towards, the cottage, clearly looking for signs that something wasn't right. Another step. His hands were open, in defensive mode....finally, he entered the cottage...clearly uncomfortable scaning at his surroundings.*
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:04 pm

She entered after him, giving a contented sigh. Finally, she was home again. Most of the house was white carpeted with white walls, but the kitchen had black tiling.

"Relax. I'm here to help you. Besides. You just might be able to help me too..."

Directly entering into the living room, she passed straight into the kitchen, setting her bag on the table, before heading back by the door, kicking her boots off, setting down all of her gear, and then headed down the hall towards the bathroom, calling back to Xnigona

"You're welcome to do whatever you like. Just don't go back outside until I reset the wards after my shower so they'll allow you in at will. And leave my gear alone"

The bathroom door slammed, and Zeria stripped, stepping into the shower, letting the hot water flow over her skin, relaxing her weary muscles...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next