Roleplay Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for roleplayers to come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Et Mortis Amor (Z and Erik only)
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:09 am by Erik Daedalus Skorm

» To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:12 am by Kumarai Von Detton

» Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:57 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 5:25 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Zeria's Soul-Torn Warriors
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:28 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» The Red String - (Z and Yoi only)
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:44 pm by YoiYumeo

» HI I AM A COOL FISH, LOVE ME YO
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 6:26 pm by Kumarai Von Detton

» Burned - (Zeria and Stryker Only)
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» Soul Mender - (Zeria and Stryker only)
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:50 pm by Stryker

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Zeria Iiyasei
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_vote13"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_voti10"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_vote11 
Caleb
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_vote13"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_voti10"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_vote11 
Konayuki
Stryker
CarnifexDragon
Warder117
Kira Yamato
Kumarai Von Detton
Elmo
kreamator
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 135 on Sun May 30, 2021 8:49 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Persephone sniffled and nodded to Hades, tears glistening in her beautiful green eyes. She could feel his love now, wrapping her in the unique coolness of his touch. She sighed happily, leaning up to press a quick kiss to his lips.

"I love you, Hades..."

~~~

Nikolai felt overwhelmed. The nymph was just so beautiful that he couldn't think clearly.

"I...uh...what's...your name?"

The nymph smiled brightly, glad to tell him such.

"I am Aria"

He smiled and found himself lifting her hand to his lips, pressing a soft kiss to it.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Aria..."
"As it is to meet you, Nikolai, God of Harvest"

And then she leaned down, doing something unexpected...and kissing him...
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Hades felt as if everything they had passed through had led to this moment. He felt the warm embrace of his wife. She no longer flinched at the coolness of his touch. He gently stroke her face and said gesturing towards the exit of the garden:

If you liked what I did with the garden. You will love what I`ve done with out bedroom.

He kissed her forehead softly. It didn`t matter who was the Fathe of Nikolai. Persephone was his and his alone.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Persephone's eyes lit up excitedly. If the garden was that beautiful, she could only imagine what he may have done with their room. She threw her arms around his neck, kissing him passionately with tears still in her eyes. Right now, nothing else mattered. Just her and Hades together. Until thoughts started to creep in. Someday Hades would have to find out who Nikolai's father was. He was somehow going to see the two together eventually. And when he did, she knew a war would break out. And Nikolai...what would Hades do to Nikolai. She frowned, wondering what she would do when the time came...

~~~

Bodies rolled, entangled with one another in the gardens of Elysium, moans of passion echoing into the air. What had started as just a kiss had escalated quickly between Nikolai and Aria, and their bodies were now together, twisting and pressing to each other, glistening with sweat. Aria's dress lay pooled on the ground next to a pile of Nikolai's clothing, and the passion ensued....
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:31 pm

Hades didn`t resist the tentation of sweeping Persephone off her feet and then carrying her to their room. He heard Hera say something about that once, that was how mortals did after getting married. He kept his queen on a firm embrace against his muscular chest. He hoped that for atleast one time she would be able to hear the beating of his silent black heart. He walked through the halls with relative easy, after a few minutes he arrived at their room. The moment Persephone Looked at it she would probably squeal or faint from the devine vision. It followed the normal dark pattern, with black marble floor and an enourmous bed which was dressed with a red/black sheet, red pillows and a black, comfortable blanket. The furniture fitted the room perfectly, Those were made of wood and decorated with prescious metals. But the biggest surprise was a painting on the wall behind the bed. It was an exact replica of Hades`s and Persephone`s first meeting, when they fell in love. Hades couldn`t wait for Her reaction. He said:

What you think ?
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Persephone allowed Hades to carry her all the way to the room....and her jaw dropped, eyes widening. She couldn't believe it. It was.....amazing! More beautiful than she'd even imagined it could be! Tears welled in her eyes, but the first tear didn't fall until she saw the painting.

"Oh Hades..."

She threw her arms around his neck, eyes bright.

"It's beautiful, my love!"

And then she meshed her lips against his, pouring all of her passion and love into that one kiss...

~~~

Thwack! Another arrow hit dead center on the target he shot at in Demeter's gardens. He wanted to see her. So badly he wanted to see her, his beautiful Persephone....
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Hades immediately answered Persephone`s kiss and laid her on the huge bed. He didn`t break the kiss for a second. He enjoyed every sweet moment of her passion, of her love. This would be another night of "Rekindling". Hades didn`t feel that kind of passion and desire in such a magnitude. He laid on the bed with her and started to entangle his body with hers in a dance of perfect love and raw desire.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:57 pm

And as it was, the moment Hades laid Persephone down on the bed beneath him, she came alive like wildfire and soon, her cries of ecstacy rang out in the halls...

Morning fell, and Persephone awoke with a soft yawn and a moan of delight. She felt absolutely wonderful. Her body ached in places that made her shiver with glee. She took her first inhale of breath, then slid her naked body off of Hades', out from under the covers, and to the bathroom sink for a glass of water. Her cries had reverberated off the walls, and she was a bit parched after their night of lovemaking. Once she felt hydrated enough, she crawled back into the bed, trailing little nibbling kisses from Hades' neck, up to his lips.

"Time to awaken, my dark love..."

Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:52 pm

After a night of flaming love and passion. hades was exhausted. Even the silent man Hades was known as. He couldn`t help but to grunt in pleasure along with his wife.

The next morning Hades felt like Cerberos had made him into a chew toy. He was barely couscious that morning when he felt Persephone leave the bed for a few moments to hydrate herself. When she came back and showered the pale man with passionate kisses Hades slowly opened his eyes. He said:

Yes, my Spring Flower.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:50 pm

Persephone gave Hades her most devious smile, crawling on top of him and straddling his waist, her nails lightly raking down his chest.

"How did you sleep, my love?"

~~

Nikolai awoke with a groan in the middle of the garden, feeling a body draped across his. Upon further inspection...it was Aria, naked and sleeping peacefully. He smiled and threaded his fingers through her glorious pale blonde hair, enjoying the feel of the silken strands. It was then that she stirred in his arms, nuzzling her cheek against his bare chest with a purr of contentment. Nikolai smiled softly and leaned down to press a soft kiss to her lips.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty..."

Aria looked up and smiled brightly at Nikolai, giving him a kiss of her own.

"Good morning to you as well, my Nikolai..."

Her Nikolai. He liked the sound of that, and yet, something seemed to sting at the back of his mind, though he couldn't find enough clarity to figure out what exactly it was...
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Althought Hades` body still hurt a little. He felt his heart pouding again as his beautiful wife climbed over him. He lifted his hand and carressed his wife`s face in a loving way. As her lovely nails ran over his pale, musculare chest. He said:

I slept like a baby. Yesterday will be a night I will never forget. I just hope Nikolai didn`t feel alone while we had our fun.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:13 am

Persephone purred and smiled, laying down on top of her husband and nestling close to him, happier than she'd been in a long time now.

"Don't worry about Nikolai....he's been occupied the entire time by a beautiful nymph. The one that didn't flock to you like the others. She saw Nikolai and went right to him. I can feel their presences together even now"

She chuckled. Her son was growing up so fast. Too fast, almost, and that kind of worried her. She frowned and sighed.

"Nikolai is growing too fast....I worry he'll soon forget about me and go off to start his own life..."
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:26 pm

Hades chuckled, he remebered how he and his siblings had to grow up fast so they could kill their father. He could see why the young god felt this urge to grow and become stronger. He said, comforting his wife:

Young Gods like him feel this urge to grow up fast. It was like that with Zeus

He sweetly kissed her and said:

My dear, he will always need you. The same way I visit my mother once in a while. She was one hell of a mother back on my childhood.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:30 pm

Persephone smiled and nodded in understanding. She could see why Nikolai would want to grow up quickly, but what worried her is that he wanted to be just like his father in all aspects. She sighed.

"I just wish he would slow down and stay my sweet little boy for a while longer...."

She sighed and rolled off of Hades, sliding out of bed and to the wardrobe to find a suitable gown to wear for the day.

"I just hope he doesn't wind up being hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:37 pm

Hades did not understand very well her reason to keep him in a young, naive state. If he had stayed like that his father would have devoured him again. He steppd out of the bad, dressing up on his comfortabl robe again. He said:

If you want him to be your little boy you should go out with him more. Give him some motherly love. I didn`t get much of it and see what happened to me.

He was starting to feel weird, he was pitying the boy. He would have to give up his time with Pesephone so they could stay together. He said:

Perhaps you can spend more time with him out of the underworld. I can allow you to visit his garden and Demeter,i`m sure you 3 have much to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:50 pm

Persephone's eyes lit up and she smiled brightly. She'd had her night in Elysium with Hades just as she'd wanted, but now she really wanted to see her mother and child. She knew that Nikolai would be miserable if kept here or in the underworld away from his own gardens as well as her mother's. So she nodded to Hades, tears of joy glistening in her eyes.

"I would love to see my mother and son again, my love. Besides. You cannot be away from your work for long. It would give us each the time we need to do things..."

She whistled for a servant as she pulled on a long white dress and adorned herself with flowers.

"Yes, my queen?"
"Go find my son and tell him we are going to be leaving soon to my mother's gardens"
"Yes, milady"
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:55 pm

Hades was getting used to the tears of joy that have being flowing from his wife`s eyes. He loved her, but it felt weird to let go of her so she could be with others. That went against his posessiveness.When persephone called for a servant and the servant went out, he appeared behind her and hugged her tightly. He said:

I will miss you.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Persephone gasped softly in surprise as Hades embraced her from behind. She quickly relaxed, however, and smiled, leaning back into his touch.

"I will miss you as well, my love...promise you'll come to see me once in a while..."

She turned in his arms, sliding hers around his neck and pressing herself against him.

"I would be very sad not to see you..."

Moments later, Nikolai appeared in the doorway, looking disapprovingly at his mother's actions, then turning away.

"I have arrived, mother. What is it you need?"

She smiled and removed herself from Hades' embrace, crossing to Nikolai.

"We're going to be going to Demeter's garden soon, you and I. I want to spend time as a family, you, me, and mother..."

Nikolai's eyes brightened. Not only was he getting to go home, but his mother would be away from Hades and closer to his father. He could show her how happy she could be without that awful Hades.

"I am glad. I look forward to it. When do we leave?"
"Today"
"I will get my belongings and meet you at the entrance shortly..."
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:57 pm

Hades nodded and let out a silent sign. He knew Nikolai didn`t like him at all and that his suppoused father might try to get to Persephone while she was away from him. That was the perfect chance for him to discover who he was. He kissed his queen deeply, something that would look like and unnecessary exchange of saliva to Nikolai. He said:

My dearest. Everytime you hear whispers coming from darkness. Know that it is my heart talking to yours.

He then stepped away from her and walked out slowly, going to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:10 pm

Persephone sighed happily as Hades kissed her. But he had been right. Nikolai was rather disgusted by the display, and immediately left to go collect his things. Persephone, however, smiled brightly to Hades.

"And every whisper of grass, rustle of the leaves....will be me sending you my love"

~~

Nikolai frowned as he collected his things. Not only was his mother falling deeper into love with Hades, he would have to leave Aria......unless....unless she would come with him! He ran outside, searching and calling for her.

"Aria! Aria, where are you?!"

From a nearby fountain, Aria looked up and smiled to him.

"Nikolai...what can I do for you...?"
"We're going to be leaving.......I want you to come with me...come stay in my gardens with me....please..."

She frowned, looking around at her many sister nymphs.

"But I..."
"Please....I need you...I want you to meet my family..."

She hesitated, looking to her sisters for help. They all simply smiled lovingly, telling her to go. She sighed, nodding and taking Nikolai's hand.

"I will go with you..."
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Hades went to his bathroom and took a long warm bath with flower essence, that way he would feel as if his queen was there with him. He relaxed for a bit and thought about what to work on when he came back to work. Perhaps he would send body guards to look after Persephone and her son.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:28 pm

While waiting for her husband to finish in the bath, Persephone began to pack the belongings she brought with. She felt overjoyed that she was getting to go home and and tend to the gardens. Sure, she had her own personal gardens in the underworld, but they weren't nearly as beautiful as Demeter's gardens, tended by the love of many people.

"I hope Nikolai hurries..."

She didn't have to wait long before Nikolai reappeared, with that same beautiful nymph hanging on his arm. He seemed happy.

"I have returned, mother. Aria here will be joining us in the journey to the gardens..."
"That's wonderful, honey"

Persephone strode forward, smiling at Aria.

"Hello, my dear..."
"H-Hello, my lady..."
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:03 pm

After 10 minutes Hades was ready and dressed as ususal. He approached the part of the garden Persephone and Nikolai were. When he arrived there, he noticed Nikolai was trying to take one of the Nymphs to the living world. He had nothing against it, he had already done something similar. He brought his queen to the underworld. He approached Persephone and kissed her hand, than her neck and finally her mouth. He said:

Take care my dearest.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:27 pm

Persephone almost didn't want to go as Hades kissed her. She wanted to stay with him. But she really wanted to see her mother and spend time with Nikolai to bond with him, so she sighed and resigned herself to what she needed to do.

"Don't work too hard, my love"

And then they all departed, making the journey straight for Demeter's gardens.

--------

When they finally arrived, it was sundown, and Persephone's heart sank in her chest as she heard a thwack. Apollo stood across at the far end of the garden, golden bow in hand, shooting at his usual targets. Nikolai's face lit up and he let go of Aria's hand, racing to his father's side.

"Father!"

Apollo turned to him, beaming joyously.

"Nikolai!"

They embraced, and quickly got into conversation. Though it didn't take long for Apollo to notice the beautiful Persephone standing on the opposite side of the garden, trying to be unnoticed. He smiled and put a hand on Nikolai's shoulder.

"Go spend time with your woman for a little while, son. I must get to wooing your mother again"
"Go get her, father"

Apollo moved over to Persephone and bowed.

"My dear....it is good to see you back in the gardens. I missed your presence, as I'm sure did your mother"

She frowned, her expression softening.

"You know I can't help it, Apollo. I am sworn to spend part of the year with Hades. You know that"
"And you know that you could always end that and come stay with me..."
"I can't, Apollo. I love Hades"
"Do you? Because I don't see how anyone can love a cruel man who treats his woman like an object rather than the beautiful person she is"
"You just...you don't know him like I do"
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:06 pm

Hades felt his heart swell as he dearest wife departed to Demeter`s gardens. He couldn`t let her unprotected and he sure as hell wanted to know who was the father of Nikolai. He sent a mental message to Thanatos` children, ordering them to watch over his wife, and protect her over everything.

Minutes later, the 4 gods of death roamed to the gardens. The sky seemed to lose it`s light, life was cowaring away as the 4 Gods arrived. Timoros, Phenton, Evlogize and Epitiro. All the four stood 15 meters behind Persephone, they all bowed down in respect to the Queen of The Underowrld. Timoros, the older brother, said:

Queen Persephone, we were sent to watch over you.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:15 pm

Persephone nearly jumped out of her skin when the four gods of death appeared, bowing and greeting her. She sighed, stepping even further away from Apollo, who looked rather unhappy to see the boys there. He recognized them as beings who served Hades, which would make it harder for him to woo Persephone again. Persephone sighed, waving her hands for them to rise.

"Hello, boys. You may return and tell my husband I am more than capable of handling myself and I am in no danger that I need the gods of death watching over my every move. Unless of course he does not trust me to be alone...."

She said the last words with anger, as if she actually believed that Hades could have done this because he didn't trust her. Apollo, however, placed a hand on her shoulder to calm her dark expression.

"Persephone...calm down. I am sure he is simply looking for your safety"
"For what?! How can I possibly be in danger in my own mother's gardens?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next