Roleplay Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for roleplayers to come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Et Mortis Amor (Z and Erik only)
~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:09 am by Erik Daedalus Skorm

» To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)
~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:12 am by Kumarai Von Detton

» Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)
~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:57 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~
~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 5:25 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Zeria's Soul-Torn Warriors
~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:28 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» The Red String - (Z and Yoi only)
~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:44 pm by YoiYumeo

» HI I AM A COOL FISH, LOVE ME YO
~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 6:26 pm by Kumarai Von Detton

» Burned - (Zeria and Stryker Only)
~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» Soul Mender - (Zeria and Stryker only)
~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:50 pm by Stryker

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Zeria Iiyasei
~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_vote13~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_voti10~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_vote11 
Caleb
~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_vote13~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_voti10~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_vote11 
Konayuki
Stryker
CarnifexDragon
Warder117
Kira Yamato
Kumarai Von Detton
Elmo
kreamator
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 135 on Sun May 30, 2021 8:49 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

~Lost In Sin~ (Zeria and Itska Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) Empty
PostSubject: ~Lost In Sin~ (Zeria and Itska Only)   ~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:07 pm

The sounds of screaming girls and people cheering in a mass crowd surrounded her. She cringed, hating that she had to be surrounded by so many. The opening act was still on the stage performing while a massive line of people still waited to get in to see the show. It was no ordinary show though. Tonight, the main show was going to be Rem’s favorite band: Sins of the Fallen. But it wasn’t just the band she was there to see. No. She was there to watch the one person in the world who she felt could ever understand her, even though they’d never met.

Wrath, the singer of the band. No one would ever believe her, but she knew things about him that she was sure no one else did. Like how he wasn’t a human. At least, she was 90% positive that he wasn’t human. The other 10% of her mind thought she might be crazy for seeing it. But it was hard to deny that when she saw his performances; she could see the beautiful black feathered wings attached to his back that were definitely real and not just prosthetics for stage shows.

Rem sighed from in the line. She was tired. Where she usually would just pickpocket money and things she needed or wanted, she hadn't wanted to do that for the Sins of the Fallen show. No. She'd managed to pick up a few odd jobs for local businesses moving cargo and whatnot. She'd earned every cent of the money she'd used to purchase her ticket to the show, just as she had done for every bit of her band gear. She already had her Sins of the Fallen satchel and tank top, as well as the tattoo on her back that had the band’s name across her shoulders above a set of tattooed black wings.

Though she had to admit that she felt strange, being in her normal form for the show. Her straight brown hair draped around her shoulders, reaching just past her breasts. Her blue-green gaze scanned her surroundings excitedly. Her first chance to get up front and see the band who had helped her get through everything. She smiled and brushed some of the dirt off of her baggy black cargo pants. She felt odd in the sea of gothic clothing clad people. They all seemed like carbon copies of each other. Miniskirts, tripp pants, corsets, midriffs, fishnets, spiked bracelets, black hair, black makeup....and though she knew that she sometimes enjoyed wearing things like that, it didn't define who she was. Besides, who wore such impractical clothing to an outdoor concert?

Her black combat boots thudded softly on the dirt. It was an outdoor show at a huge stage that was known for top notch performances during the summer. Once finally inside the fenced off area, she quickly bought her souvenirs and headed for the front, shoving through people to get to the very front of the crowd, right near the stage. No one had even noticed her, thanks to her transforming herself with her shapeshifter abilities in order to make herself small enough to squeeze through people, before she'd increased her height back to her normal. She waited through the opening act impatiently, excitement coursing through her. Each drum beat or strum of the guitar that brought her closer to seeing Sins of the Fallen made her tremble with anticipation….and then finally it was time. The opening act cleared off the stage, and the stage was switched over for Sins of the Fallen within several minutes, the road crew getting their job done quickly. They knew better than to delay or screw up, lest the band get pissed at them.

Fog rolled across the stage as the first beats of her favorite song echoed out from the huge speakers and the lights covered the stage in hues of blue. Yet still she could not see him. He hadn’t arrived yet. The lights suddenly turned red, casting a glow on her pale skin, and the fog rolled out deeper; she knew he was coming. She felt him. Rem swayed to the music’s entrancing rhythm, waiting.........waiting to hear his voice.....waiting for Wrath.....
Back to top Go down
Itska

Itska

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost In Sin~ (Zeria and Itska Only)   ~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:07 am

Deep green eyes slowly opened as he listened to the opening act, he'd chosen them himself as they sucked far less than the groups previously. He hated music that was jarring and stirred the wrong things, this group was smooth and dark and fitting. His gaze slipped over to scan his band mates as they moved about, messing with clothing or makeup or some phantom something that wasn't absolutely perfect. Such vain creatures, imperfect and flawed and oh, so right for his company.

No one so much as looked up when Lust, his lead guitarist, let out a moan whilst getting his relaxation on pre-show. This was normal routine, each one doing their own thing. So many band freaked out before getting on stage, or got intoxicated on one substance or another.

Wrath stood, unfolding his long body from the too-short event supplied chair. He was clad in a pair of skin-hugging black leather pants that clung low-slung enough on his hips to show angular bone and curve. The lean-muscled abdomen pierced at the inline of his hips with an inverted black cross dangling from a pierced navel. A rose and filigree tattoo climbed along his right side, hugging his ribs, a chain with crosses along it lay upon his chest. He leaned in to the mirror, long fingers selecting a small pot of inky black lip lacquer and fine brush that he used to apply it to a full mouth. After a moment of critical examination he turned away from the mirror and leveled a stare upon the others, earning a smirk from Lust and an arched brow. The man was the perfect creature for the name and he stood, approaching his lead singer and pressing his lanky body to him. Wrath dipped his head, hissing in his ear and giving his arm an almost cruel squeeze, "There's a reason Lust is spelled with the same letters as 'slut'," he said before releasing him and turning away. He was secretly proud of the others, they all were perfect little sinners. Lust sneered, making some lewd comment in that sex-dripping voice of his.

"We're up in a moment, get your shit together," he growled, long dark hair shifting along his shoulders as he looked out over the stage as their gear was swiftly set up, and correctly for once. He made a motion with one hand as the fog began swamping the stage and they all moved out with swiftness.

As the fog thickened the others appeared first and in the moment flames erupted on the sides of the stage he rose out of the thickness, unfolding his arms to either side and tossing his head back, long hair flying and let out a primal yell. Along his back a pair of dark wings flung to either side, hazy as though seen through fogged glass and utterly immaterial, invisible to those not sensitive enough to see them.

The first song was launched into with smooth ease, his voice lifting in rich silk to flood the place, drowning out the screaming, shoving fans. They didn't exist anyway, not really. Every last one of them living some pretend life surrounded with material things and false visions of grandeur, most one or another time claiming to 'be with the band'. His brilliant green eyes nearly glowed as he stared out over them, disgusted with their existence yet reveling in the worship they showed him. To them he was a god. Painted lips pulled back in a signature, low snarl that slowly built to flood the place before he sank into the vocals once more, the entire place attempting to match him. The song ended with a building laugh that drowned everyone out, Lust whoring on his guitar with skilled fingers and a thunderous clash of Greed's drums.

There was absolute silence for the space of three breaths before the screaming erupted once more.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost In Sin~ (Zeria and Itska Only)   ~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:47 am

His voice called out and her heart nearly leapt out of her chest. Wrath. He was finally there. And he was perfect. Every note felt like he was singing for her and only her, reaching into the very depths of her soul and caressing the shattered pieces like a protector and a lover. Everything felt right. Like she understood him and he understood her. She continued to sway to the music’s entrancing rhythm, his voice sinfully touchable in a way no man’s voice should be. The sound alone was enough to put her in an almost hypnotic state.

Her blue-green gaze found him, fixated on his form. She didn't care about the others in the band. Not Lust, who was being fangirled over nonstop. Not Greed, who hit out the beat that rocked her whole body. Not Sloth, who set the bassy undertones that gave the song its darker feel. Not Envy, who tried to show off but was never as loved as Lust. Just Wrath. He was the center of her world.

She had never desired anyone before. Not in her lifetime. She'd never wanted to hug or kiss or touch anyone. Until she'd stumbled upon a show of theirs 2 years previously. She'd been in a bad place. She had been ready to give up on everything and just quit. Just die. But she'd heard the drum beats, and then his voice had filled her ears, turning her world upside down. She'd followed the sound to a concert. Had stood at the far edge of the fenceline and looked at the stage. And she'd seen him. Seen his wings. Seen into the darkness and turmoil of his soul. There had been no going back after that.

Since then, Sins of the Fallen, and Wrath, had been what drove her to continue on. She didn't have a home of her own or anything like that, but she was content with what she had, and she was happy that way. Mostly, anyway. She was drawn out of her thoughts in time to hear the song end. Wrath was his usual self, that was for sure. And his wings were there too. She had the strongest urge to touch them. She got that urge every time she saw him. She wished she had the opportunity to meet him. The band never did meet and greets. The only time you got to be anywhere near them was if you were lucky enough to get picked up by one of the band members for a fuck after the show, or got invited to one of Lust's parties.

Rem wanted no part of that. She just wanted to meet Wrath. To thank him for saving her, even though she knew he would probably laugh at her and think she was just another one of the stupid fangirls who squealed over him and craved only the body they saw. But they didn't see what she saw. They never would. She closed her eyes for a moment, frowning as the band started to build the next song up. Wrath's first vocal wasn't right away. She had a few moments.

Her gaze lifted to find him, locking onto his face. Once...just once, she wished he'd see her. Notice her. Just her. See that he was all she saw, and that she was different than other people. Not just because she was a shapeshifter, but because she wasn't some teenager who was rebelling against her parents or some slut after the 10 minutes of fame they got when they added themselves to the list of 'been-fucked's by the band. She craved the music that Wrath brought. Needed to hear his voice. He chased away the demons that haunted her and gave her solace. She parted her lips, her voice the barest of whispers, inaudible by those that surrounded her, but to a higher being, that bare whisper might be heard. It was a plea, soft and sweet and yet filled with a deep hidden torment.

"Look at me........please...."
Back to top Go down
Itska

Itska

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost In Sin~ (Zeria and Itska Only)   ~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:43 am

The band lead into the next song, building towards the point of vocals as Wrath scanned the crowd to give that little 'he looked at me' boost. You could practically feel the surge from all the little vultures in the masses when his gaze slid across them, never once making eye contact. There was a reason he never allowed any closer to himself than the edge of the stage. Lust slutted out full gear at his little parties, Envy tagging along to not be left out and for his own personal games of self ego-stroking and attempting to steal the show. Greed went so he got something out of it, Sloth didn't bother as it was too much trouble. He couldn't stand the thought of being pawed at.

The song progressed and finally he cast an arm forward, fingers splayed as the first words spilled past his lips, "Walking.. waiting... alone without a care. Hoping and hating things that I can't bear," he turned his head to the side swiftly, sending dark hair cascading over his shoulder and down his chest and offering a solid profile of his angular face for the squealing fans. "Did you think it's cool to walk right up, to take my life and fuck it up. Well did you? Well did you?" his voice rang out, demanding. Those piercing green eyes abruptly flicked downward to the edge of the stage at his feet and it seemed to all others that he froze in that moment, staring into the eyes of a girl there, the first eye contact he'd made with any member of the shrieking masses at any of his concerts ever.

Lust glanced up, frowning slightly and continuing the same thread of music before looking to the others. Greed rolled his eyes and Sloth looked irritated, Envy barely noticed anything was wrong but naturally kept with the others as they kept the same stroke going while their lead singer seemed frozen in time.

Wrath stared down at her, something shifting as he gazed into her eyes, through her. Saw the dimensions of her soul and the flickering of her image as though there was more than one to see. Spurring something he'd not felt in a ridiculously long time, a flash of anger slid across his face, eyes hardening before he spun away, growling out into the microphone, "I see hell in your eyes, taken in by surprise. Touching you makes me feel alive, touching you makes me die inside." He tossed his head back, microphone nearly pressing to painted lips, "Did you think it's cool to walk right up, to take my life and fuck it up, well did you? Well did you?" He felt that stirring subside a little and he turned on the crowd, free hand rising to mock claw at his face as he uttered, "I hate you!"

Even to him the rest of the song was automatic, lithe movements and crowd-pleasing growls while his vision was clouded with those eyes and shifting forms. When the song was finished he lifted the mic again, "And that you worthlessly writhing little gutter worms is the end of this tour. And I am glad of it, gut-twistingly pleased." He paused to allow for the usual laughter and fan-girl and fan-boy screaming to subside before continuing, "You all make me sick....all your screaming and clawing and pretending." This time there was less screaming and plenty of less certain looks throughout the crowd. Even Greed arched a brow, Lust unable to hide the snicker that tumbled into his own mic. "Disgusting low-grade, low life, no count little animals.... go out there and make something out of your miserable lives and stop being the most fake, manufactured thing you can be, fucking sheeple." With that he threw the mic down, the clamor echoing in the speakers as he exited the stage.

Lust made his usual invite to the pretty boys and girls in that dripping voice and roused a little life out of them again as everyone else retreated. Some fan made a shouted comment on why he thought Lust invited both sexes and his response was simply this. "There's more bodies to fuck and be fucked by when graze both pastures." This of course was met with more cheering.

Wrath would have normally felt pride at his little sinner's words, but his mind was entirely elsewhere as he secluded himself in his trailer.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost In Sin~ (Zeria and Itska Only)   ~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:11 am

Green eyes. So powerful and filled with darkness.....and fixated on her. Her heart stopped and her breath hitched in her throat. He'd heard her. He'd heard her and was looking right at her. A strangled sound left her lips. She didn't know how to break the contact. She both did and didn't want to. Rem wanted him to see her, but she didn't know how to breathe when he looked at her like was. Her hand lifted to her chest, grabbing the onyx stone that hung on a silver chain around her neck.

After what seemed like an eternity of moments, Wrath suddenly spun away and continued the song. Air flooded her lungs and she trembled as she stood there, the sounds of the cheering crowd filling her ears once more. She closed her eyes tightly, hugging herself. That one look of his had torn right into her soul and turned her upside down inside. She turned her gaze back up to the stage as he finished the music, his end of tour rage coming out.

Rem had to smile a little. He was called Wrath for a reason. He was dark and angry and had a lot locked within. But her smile was quickly broken as he finished, and the crowd rushed forward, knocking her onto her hands and knees with a gasp. She couldn't do anything, terror lancing through her. All she was able to do was curl up into a ball on the ground and cover her head, completely unaware that the onyx pendant had gone sailing off her neck and somewhere on the ground. She stayed like that on the ground even as people started to clear out the grounds, tears rolling down her cheeks, arms above her head to keep people from kicking her there.

The negative energy from her fear had acted like a beacon, though, calling all kinds of demons. She felt them, saw the glow of their eyes as they fixed their gazes on her. They had felt her negativity before. Had tried to hurt her. But had never been able to touch her. She'd always been protected by something. Something that was currently laying several feet away from her and out of her reach. Instantly, more demons honed in. Rem choked back a sob as terror spiked through her and she fumbled for her necklace, only to find it there.

"No! No no no, no! Where is it?!"

She scrambled around in the dirt, trying to find it. But she was looking in the wrong direction, the stage lights were already off, making it dark and hard to see, and she couldn't see clearly from the tears swimming in her eyes. Her breath came in scared and choked gasping sobs. They were closing in. They were going to get her. She was going to die. Demons were coming from everywhere, honing in on her location. They came from under and around and above the stage, they came from the fencing, they even came flying through the trailers, right past Wrath's trailer, their cackles and shrieks of laughter loud as ever, all talking about how they finally could 'get the girl'.

Rem curled up in the dirt, sobbing and putting her hands over her head as she had when she'd been knocked to the ground, hoping the pain would be over quick. She was terrified. And she didn't want to die. But without her onyx stone of protection, she was wide open for attack...
Back to top Go down
Itska

Itska

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost In Sin~ (Zeria and Itska Only)   ~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:13 am

Wrath entered his trailer in a flurry of rage-filled energy, knocking over something that crashed and broke in the distinct shatter of glass. He didn't look to see what it was but paced the length of the trailer, boots sounding against the flooring and crunching as he walked over the broken pieces. Who, what had that girl been to so knock him back? Some faceless member of the crowd is what they were all supposed to be, the next meal ticket, the next throw down for his little sinners, his party of moral ravagers.

One hand lifted to thrust long fingers through longer hair, shifting it back from his face. He had not felt anything like what he had there on the stage in a very long time. Had not wanted to feel anything but his ire and hatred ever again, not after.... another shift and he lashed out with one hand, sweeping various items off the counter nearby to scatter across the floor. Never again. Those things were too damned complicated and tangled up. He shook his head, muttering and growling to himself before he abruptly stopped as sheer malice swept through his trailer and was gone. A very distinct feeling, one that had those brilliant green eyes narrowing as he turned and looked out a window. Flitting shadows, teeth.

The door to his trailer slammed open and he bowled over a young man carrying a ridiculous amount of pizza boxes as he rushed out. Not bothering to look back or care that Lust would most likely chew him out later for scattering his party's snacks all over the ground, he angled for where he could feel that malice in greatest concentration. There, beyond the stage it all gathered. He knew what the vile things were, had many centuries of experience dealing with them and so, heedless of his weaker flesh, launched into their midst to stand over the cowering form on the ground. Demons all around hissed and pulled back, circling and baring teeth to which painted lips pulled back in a fearless show of his own. Along his back the pair of hazy not-quite-there wings arched and spread to the sides.

Slowly the demons faded and slithered and creepy-crawled from sight, whispering venomous things and giving him the nastiest looks though he noted that many of them seemed to only have eyes for the quivering pile of flesh at his boots. He finally turned his gaze down when the area was clear, nearly spitting the words out, "Get up, worm," and reached down to collar the cowering figure, dragging the girl from earlier to her feet. He kept a firm hand on the back of her neck, steering her in the direction of his trailer. He didn't say a thing, painted lips pressed into a thin line. At one point she tried to move away, her eyes on the ground but his firm grip only tightened enough to elicit a sound of pain as he forced her to continue walking. Whatever it was could wait until there was light, people and their need for silly objects.

Wrath practically shoved her into his trailer and entered after, wryly commenting to mind the glass after the fact. The trailer door slid shut and he stood with his back to it, arms crossed over his muscled abdomen as he looked at her with almost baleful intensity. "What are you?" he asked, demanding an answer. Blunt and straight to the point with no room for fiddling around or bullshit. He pinned her down with his gaze, those green eyes sharp. "Why are you so interesting to all of them? What about you is so god damned special?" he asked, blocking the only exit from the trailer.Z

He didn't blink as in a trailer nearby loud laughter erupted alongside exaggerated moaning that was just as quickly drowned out with blaring music. Lust was in full swing once again. Un-phased he merely watched the girl. He wasn't letting her leave until he had his answers, and he'd have them if he had to forcibly drag them from her.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost In Sin~ (Zeria and Itska Only)   ~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:03 pm

She felt a single claw score in her shoulder, yelping and expecting much worse to come as blood trickled down her shoulder from the wound. She steeled herself for the worst agony she could ever imagine...but it didn't come. She felt a powerful presence behind her, gasping and turning to look up at it over her shoulder. She froze, another gasp leaving her lips. Painted lips. Dark hair. Toned figure. Wrath.

The demons were running away, hissing and screaming at Wrath that they would be back for what belonged to them. He'd saved her. Wrath had saved her. She couldn't speak. She just trembled and stared up at him, until he grabbed her by the back of her tank top and hefted her to her feet. She gave a squeak of surprise, then a soft sound of protest as he directed her away from the area.

A glimmer in the dark caught her eye, and she moved to try and go after it, hoping it was her necklace, but he steered her away. She made a desperate and fearful sound, but he still would not let her go for it. Tears stung at her eyes once more as he tossed her into his trailer. Her boots crunched on the glass, and she stumbled into the far wall. She wheeled around as he started to question her.

Her survival instincts kicked in, and she darted towards his bed in the trailer, facing him and letting her palm hover over the small pocket knife she had in her right pocket. She was breathing heavily, blue-green eyes wide, cheeks both stained with tears and with smears of dirt on them. She couldn't speak still, her entire body still trembling. She wasn't sure she could even use the knife if she managed to draw it.

Rem swallowed hard, then winced as the first tinges of pain from her cut shoulder started to break through her senses. She glanced to the shoulder, her eyes widening at the sight of blood. She turned her gaze back to Wrath. The voice that left her lips, though shaky, was soft and reached into the depths of the soul, much like Wrath's did when he sang.

"I-I...don't know...what they want...they always...come after me..."

She glanced to the door, trying to think of the quickest way past him and out if she had to get out. Yes, she'd wanted to meet Wrath. But not when there was a risk that he could hurt her. Could he? Probably. Whatever gave him those wings could give him other abilities. Abilities that could end her in seconds if she wasn't careful. She swallowed hard again, looking him straight in the eye, something she was sure people usually didn't do to him. He was really quite intimidating up close.

"The only thing...that keeps them away....is my necklace....but it got knocked off of me....at the end of the show...it's...a protection stone..."

Rem stayed in a defensive, readied position. If she had to defend herself, she would certainly try.

"What I am is...none of...y-your business..."

She was pretty sure no one had ever talked to him like she was. And she was so far into it she couldn't stop the words that left her mouth.

"Besides...you're...one to talk...with those wings of yours in plain sight..."

She froze, eyes suddenly wide, a gasp leaving her lips as her hands clapped over her mouth. She hadn't meant to say that. No one had ever known about the things she could see. And she was sure that Wrath was probably not used to people suddenly telling him they could see what he really looked like. She moved to back away, her legs bumping into the edge of the bed. She had nowhere to run. She was cornered. And she had no idea what to do about it...
Back to top Go down
Itska

Itska

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost In Sin~ (Zeria and Itska Only)   ~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:03 am

He watched her in silence as she darted away from him to stand with her back to his little used bed. He could easily enough sense the anxiety that coursed through her, hear the frantic beating of her heart. The tears that coursed down to dampen her cheeks made rivulets in the dirt and mud, the faint scent of copper tang told of shed blood. He didn't say a word to her, observed in stony silence before she seemed to toy with something. Knowing well that humans were just as prone to violence as any other creature and that they were quick to launch into it he watched her carefully now. He remained at the door, one angular and half-bared hip now resting against the nearby counter in mock relaxation.

Her comments on the demons always following her, on the necklace that protected her from them had one fine brow lifting as he contemplated what it took for a single stone pendant to ward off demons in such numbers even if they were low rank and no better than hound dogs tracking a scent. It was certainly not only a curiosity, but a concern. Who had made it? How, and with how much power? Was that person still able to make such pendants and where could they be found? Could they be tracked down using the pendant and a tail in on crafter's energies? Would it be that easy? So many thoughts coursed through his mind as he continued to watch her, face set in an unreadable mask.

Until she said what she was was none of his business, then annoyance flickered over his features. Painted lips parted to speak and instead he froze and stared at her, eyes slightly wider. Wings? She saw wings? His gaze narrowed once more, voice sliding from between his lips with a dangerous lilt, dripping off his tongue, "You speak to me as though you know anything, girl... as though you'll be just fine mouthing off to the person who saved your hide from being clawed to shreds and most likely far worse." He shifted from the counter and took a slow step towards her, "I could always throw you back out there to them without your little protective rock and see what happens." She had effectively cornered herself before his bed, far from the door now.

"What makes you think you know anything at all?" He growled, the dark haziness of wings arching threateningly along his back. He wanted to see what she would do, what she was made of. Whether her blood ran hot or cold and if she could stand solid or would sob and cower at everything. "Many creatures have wings, it tells you next to nothing besides the idea of flight." He bared his teeth at her, stopping a mere foot away. "What are you?" he asked again, holding a warning hand up, "Give me attitude again and I can always find out for myself and I assure you it will be less pleasant than speaking of your own accord."

Green eyes were sharp, boring into her with their intensity. "What makes you so special they would come after you? What are you made of?" He asked, a near musing tone shifted to that of interrogation by the growl in his voice. He was not concerned about whatever weapon she might or might not have, little of such sorts worried him any more.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost In Sin~ (Zeria and Itska Only)   ~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:33 am

The idea of being thrown back out to the demons terrified her. She knew the instant that Wrath left her, she'd be dead if she couldn't get to her necklace quick enough. Rem had angered him. She'd angered the only person who she had thought might understand her. He got close. Too close. She couldn't breathe. She trembled, trying to hold her ground despite her fear.

"I-I...I don't know! I don't know why they...want me!"

She clenched her fists, her lower lip quivering. She tried hard not to cry. She didn't want to feel weak. Didn't want him to see the weakness he was looking for. She had always learned that it wasn't safe to tell people what she was. Humans would try to kill her. Others would know to watch for her or rat her out to some radical anti-immortal group to earn some money. She wouldn't be able to survive that way.

"They just....come when my...emotions get out of control....they....they come before I...lose it...and they...usually provoke the....loss of control...."

She closed her eyes. She couldn't take the intensity of his green eyes that seemed to gaze straight into the depths of her soul. She had to find her balance. Already, she could feel the stirrings of demons out and around the trailer setup. They were watching Wrath's trailer. Waiting for her to emerge. Waiting to snatch her up and kill her. She couldn't allow that. She had to make a stand. Had to be brave. She opened her eyes to look at him, gaze suddenly a green to match his.

"Don't...underestimate me....I-I...I'm...not going to be pushed around...by anyone..."

Right in front of him, that foot of space all that was between them, she started to shift. She got taller to match his height, her hair grew out longer and turned black, her lips became painted with black, and her clothes started to change to match his. She altered her body as the clothes changed, leaving the bare male chest, but not changing what she called her 'lady-bits'. She was a little embarrassed about changing that part of her. She looked identical to Wrath. The only thing not changed, was her voice, and only because she had decided not to change it. She stared straight in his eyes, defiance and willpower there.

"I...I'm maybe not...as powerful as you are...whatever you are......b-but...I can get out of here if I have to..."
Back to top Go down
Itska

Itska

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost In Sin~ (Zeria and Itska Only)   ~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 10:08 am

His gaze narrowed further upon her as he could feel her anxiety growing. He could only imagine the terror she must always feel knowing demons were dogging her heels. The question was why. He also watched her for another reason, all that emotional turmoil churning around in side of her was like breaker waves crashing into the shore. He did not come across many that affected such rocky stability, either that or had ignored their existence. Short lived as most anyway, in such a state they often lived even shorter lives, sometimes even snuffing themselves out in a pathetic attempt at escape.

"Calm yourself." he uttered. He knew evasion when he saw it, she very much did not want to tell him anything that could be considered sensitive information. "Now..." he drifted off, eyes sliding across her face as suddenly her own were a brilliantly unnatural green as his were. A brow arched, this at first being his only reaction until her height increased and she took on many of his own features. He scanned this version of himself, speculative and unreadable. "A shifter?" he inquired, voice holding a dull edge as though it wasn't impressive in the slightest. However it did explain some things. He then abruptly turned his back on her, "Change, you are not welcome to wear my visage like a t-shirt."

He moved back towards the entrance, but stopped and rifled through a drawer. He still blocked her exit, but his back was half turned to her as he selected out a gauze pad, ointment and medical tape. Only reason he had them was for when Lust got a little too maddened and frenzied and ended up with cuts and scrapes that needed treatment. He had a feeling one day he'd find the man expired in his trailer, either from some defect or from a 'fan' going too far. Wrath turned back to her, items in hand and gestured to the chair next to the bed. "Sit." A simple command. One hand swept dark hair back over his shoulder and out of the way, a look of annoyance sweeping across his face as he waited for her to do so and to shed his appearance. It irked him greatly to see his own perfection worn by another.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost In Sin~ (Zeria and Itska Only)   ~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:40 pm

She flinched at his reaction. He wasn't pleased about her act of defiance. Not in the slightest. She began the process of changing back as he went for the medical supplies. First the male body back to female, the clothes changing to her cargo pant and band tank again. Then the hair. She wilted a little under his stare, slowly moving and sitting on the chair. She blinked her eyes a few times, trying to get the green to change back to her own blue-green. They wouldn't change.

Rem frowned, closing her eyes for a moment and muttering something softly under her breath about hating when she got stuck. She opened them. Still Wrath's green. She couldn't get them to change. She was too tired and stressed and couldn't focus enough.

"Yes...I'm a shifter..."

She looked up at him apologetically. Any normal shifter would have been easily able to completely shift in the drop of a pin under stress. If Wrath knew anything about shifters, he'd know that. She should have been raised and taught how to shift perfectly without error. But Rem had never had any formal training. Everything she'd learned was self taught by trial and error. And she still didn't quite have it perfected, even though she was already 23.

"I'm...I'm sorry...I get...stuck sometimes...I'll keep trying..."

Rem reached up, making a squeak of pain as she jostled her wounded shoulder, and rubbed at her temples. She was all out of balance again. She had to find a sense of calm and peace, or she would only get out of control and hurt people. She closed her eyes tightly, focusing on turning them back to her own blue-green. She felt something click, and opened her eyes...but frowned further. Now she had one of his eyes and one of her own. And she felt a bit dizzy from trying so much and from trying to deal with the pain from the claw wound.

"I just...need a moment to rest...I have to...calm down first..."
Back to top Go down
Itska

Itska

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost In Sin~ (Zeria and Itska Only)   ~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:06 pm

His gaze was unreadable as he stood before her once she was seated, "You can change your clothing. Sets you a rank higher than the majority of shifters out there any more." He said as he set the items down and leaned over her. One hand found her shoulder, directing her to sit sideways in the seat so he could easily get at her shoulder. It wasn't deep, though any wound delivered by a demon was of worry. He did not remark on her eyes remaining green as his own, nor when she managed to only shift one eye to her own color. "When did you first manifest ability?"

A hand swept for antiseptic and he grunted as he realized he had only gotten everything else. He retreated a moment, rifling through a few other drawers until he found the bottle and came back, flipping the top and without warning pouring some onto the still bleeding cut and turning away to mess with the gauze. Spreading ointment thick upon the material and waiting for the antiseptic to do its work he mulled a few things over while she dealt with the stinging. There were very few shifters of any true strength or ability any more, and they were far flung and few between. Class two's were as weak as the class one's of barely a decade ago, and the last known class five had taken themselves out almost fifty years prior when he'd shifted into a dragon in Taiwan. The sheer twisting of physics had erupted into a massive implosion that killed hundreds. It was all stealthily covered up as a gas explosion.

He turned to her once again, several strips of medical tape draped along the back of one hand. Long, deft and carefully manicured fingers worked swiftly to press the gauze to the wound and lay the strips of tape in place to keep it there. "Have you ever shifted into an animal of any kind?" he asked, the smooth tones of his voice slipping free as he then began straightening everything up, putting away the medical supplies and wiping down the counter with a damp cloth before rinsing it out and bringing it to her damp to wipe herself off a bit. He held it out to her, waiting on his answers and examining her with a barely shielded critical gaze.

None had ever commented on his wings before, that they saw them. Lust had once, framing him in spread fingers as though about to take a snapshot, told him he looked like a fallen Michael without wings. Dark and foreboding, brooding and beautifully tragic. He hadn't made any comment save to tell the man to keep his fantasies to the fans though he'd held that image in his mind, those words a long time. Beautifully tragic. Is that what he was? A tragedy? He supposed.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost In Sin~ (Zeria and Itska Only)   ~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:15 pm

Rem turned to the side to give him better access to her shoulder, nibbling nervously on her lower lip. Though she couldn't help but crack the tiniest of smiles at his compliment to her shifting ability. She had spent a long time perfecting her skills. She glanced to him, watching him with her mismatched eyes that she still couldn't get to switch back to normal.

"I didn't make my first change that I was aware of until I was about 5 or 6. My adoptive father didn't really know what to do with me. He was human, so having an immortal for an adoptive daughter was difficult. He told me I had to hide my talent. I wasn't allowed to change my hair or eye color, or my clothes, or anything..."

She watched him as he moved to the stand again, pulling out a bottle of something, and blinked as he returned. Antiseptic. She frowned. That was going to-...she let out a yelp and gasp of pain as it did its work, cleansing her wound of dirt and bacteria. But damn, did it hurt. She clenched her fists and took deep breaths, waiting for the pain to go away, and watched Wrath as he laid the gauze over the wound.

"I have never tried..." she mused softly. "I started by just mimicking things I saw. Hair colors and styles, eye colors, facial features...then I moved into clothes. When you're trying to hide from people, having different clothes at the drop of a hat can be pretty useful..."

She accepted the damp cloth from him, cleaning herself off. With the dirt and tear streaks gone from her face, she actually had a very beautiful and innocent visage. Rem took a deep breath, blinking a few times, then focusing her mind. The green eye faded back into her blue-green color. She was wholly normal again. Rem glanced to Wrath with a small smile.

"Thank you....for saving me and patching me up..."
Back to top Go down
Itska

Itska

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost In Sin~ (Zeria and Itska Only)   ~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:43 pm

Wrath settled one hip against the counter nearby and watched her , clearly in thought. "A young age for shifters to manifest these days. Over the decades the majority only started showing signs at the onset of puberty..." he murmured, bright green eyes sharp on her face as she smiled to him a little. He didn't smile back, it was very rare that he smiled and it wasn't accompanied by a barricade of teeth. Instead the corner of his mouth twitched downward as though he would frown at her before his expression smoothed once more.

"You never sought out other shifters or 'immortals'?" he asked, a brow lifting. "Never looked for any to help you?" Certainly that would have been preferable to stumbling around blindly on your own without having anyone to watch your back if you slipped up.

Wrath folded his arms across his bared stomach, assuming a relaxed pose against the counter. People had such strange conceptions of immortality these days. Indeed, it was only a century or two ago that those who had certain abilities coined themselves immortals when they had a natural life span, even if it was longer than a humans if they survived to see the end of it, which in and of itself was rare. True immortals had no natural life span, no expiration date to speak of, and they were about as rare any more as ice in the high desert. Those that had been known were dead of reasons best not spoken of, others taken up godhood and ruling through persuasion in the religious world, guiding humans in pointless little circles of religious fervor and warring to ease their endless boredom.

Snapping out of his reverie which had him in a lasting and surely uncomfortable silence for the girl he spoke, "Are you hungry?" Not making any note on her thanks for his saving her. Had she not sparked anything in him, interest or that deeply buried feeling, he'd have left her to the demons He nearly had anyway, preferring to not risk feeling that again. However, having taken her from them had also shifted their focus to him. He was at the point he did not care much for their regard, only wanted to know why they were so fixated on her. He had some ideas why they might be, but nothing clear.

"Shifting into animals can be tricky for various reasons... you not only assume the form, but some of the instincts and mentality as well. Many shifters who manage to slide into animal forms stay that way because they get stuck. The animal takes over... it is not something for... a youngling to be attempting." He gaze slid to the door a full two breaths before it banged open and Lust dragged himself in with a veritable slew of invective falling from his lip.

"Idiotic little bitches all clinging.... what is WRONG with some of these girls?" Lust grumbled, slumping against the fridge before opening it and helping himself to a grape soda. Only after he'd cracked it did he focus his gaze on the strange girl, can halfway to his mouth before he smirked at Wrath. "Getting lucky?"

Wrath snorted and looked away after having given the man a once over, checking for visible cuts and scrapes. Some days he had the impression he should don an apron and title himself 'Band Nanny' and not 'lead singer'. Green eyes settled on the girl's face to catch her reaction to Lust.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost In Sin~ (Zeria and Itska Only)   ~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:23 pm

She couldn't help but smile a little at his comment about the age of her ability manifestation. She was a bit of an odd case, but she had tried hard nonetheless.

"My abilities manifested early, I guess..."

Though she had to frown at his words about seeking out others. It wasn't that easy. She bowed her head a little, a sort of isolated expression on her face. She'd never met her birth father, and her adoptive father hadn't been there for long before he'd been killed and she'd had to run and survive on her own. She trembled at the memory, shivering and closing her eyes tightly. Her voice wavered a bit.

"I didn't know who to go to...anyone I brought my secret to tried to hurt me or take advantage of me..."

A strange power started to stir, her aura shifting and starting to swirl almost dangerously. She was like that for several moments, before her eyes snapped open and her aura settled instantaneously, as if the switch had been flicked off.

"My adoptive father was killed for hiding me when I was still pretty young. I had to crash course myself in using my abilities just to live..."

She saw him move, expected him to be ready to kick her out...but instead Lust came barging in. She stared at him like a deer in headlights, startled by his blatant disrespect for Wrath's space. It wasn't until he looked at her that she met his gaze with a scowl, and then turned away. Something that had probably never been done to him before.

Lust gave a look of almost shock at the girl when she turned him away. He'd expected her to blush and want a go at him. Instead, she was ignoring him like he was a piece of scum. He glanced to Wrath questioningly, but then smirked and turned his gaze back to the girl. It was a conquest, a challenge that he had to win. He ran a hand through his messy blonde hair, sauntering over to her and offering her a sexy look.

"Hey, cute stuff. Playin' hard to get, huh? You wanna have a go?"

Rem didn't even turn to look at him, again an amazing and unheard of thing. She blatantly ignored him, remaining silent. Lust looked back at Wrath over his shoulder, bemused. How could any girl ignore him? He was picture perfect and damn good in bed. His sexual exploits were things girls begged for and bragged about. He glanced to Rem again, reaching out to try the old 'languid caress' technique. He got within about an inch of her before she wheeled around and grabbed his wrist, a look of utter disgust and anger on her face.

"Don't...touch me..."

She let go of his wrist, glaring at him furiously. Lust stared at her, absolutely baffled, but made a quick recovery. He'd had stubborn women before. He could break her. He knew he could. He just had to give her a taste of what he was capable of. He leaned down to her, tilting her chin up with a finger so he could kiss her.

Rem's eyes widened as he tilted her chin up and leaned in. He didn't get very close though. Her fist snapped up and cracked him in the temple, knocking him away from her. She was on her feet in a split second, her gaze lethal as she looked down at him. He was on his knees on the floor, clutching his head where she'd decked him. She took a step back from him, trembling, tears of anger welling in her eyes, her aura flaring wildly again.

"You think you're so great because women throw themselves at you! Well you disgust me! Don't just try and kiss some random girl so you can get laid, you piece of shit! Stop and think before you just assume every female in the world wants to fuck you!"

She was panting out her breaths, fists clenched at her sides....when her whole world started to tilt. Rem felt...really dizzy. She couldn't breathe. Black spots started to dance across her vision and she stumbled backwards, bracing herself against the fridge, her aura fluctuating from wild to calm several times. She clutched her chest, her expression pained. She had to keep herself in control. Had to relax and breathe. Or she'd lose it and people would be hurt. The demons would get her. And everything she'd worked so hard for would have been useless...
Back to top Go down
Itska

Itska

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost In Sin~ (Zeria and Itska Only)   ~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:02 am

Wrath didn't move, didn't so much as twitch as he watched the events unfold. He could only imagine the blow to Lust's pride at not only being denied, not only being struck down, but specifically told he disgusted his target. Wrath only moved forward when the girl's energy began to go haywire, cuffing Lust in the back of the head and dragging him to his feet. "Out with you, and make that a lesson, yes?" he grumbled. Wrath, on his way to escorting the male to the door stopped and, knowing the girl was indisposed and not paying attention, cupped the blonde man's cheek in a palm. His voice was low and deadly, dripping venom, his own mouth inches from Lust's. "Don't approach her like that again.... Or I will come for you and make sure you cannot walk for a month, I do hope that is perfectly clear."

Lust could only nod, eyes wide as he was escorted out of the trailer and left standing outside until he found his way back to his own, Wrath's door clicking shut. The tall, dark-haired man made his way to where the girl was, a hand reaching out to clasp her uninjured shoulder. "Gather yourself... do not let it rule you. You are safer here in this trailer than anywhere else at this moment, calm your mind and heart." He felt that stirring again and smashed it down with an internalized growl as he sought to calm her before she did something he could not fix so easily. He forced her down on his own bed of all places and sat beside her, eyes flicking to a window where a dark face with a wide and toothy maw peered inside. They could not get past the hull of the trailer in solid form, nor could they manifest in a solid form inside the trailer if they passed through as shadow. The most the demons could do was watch. Finally the fiend sneered and vanished from the window only to be replaced by another visage of a demon.

Green eyes narrowed balefully and the beast flitted away as well. Wrath grunted lightly and looked to her again, brow lifting as he waited, for the better part unconcerned, for her to gather herself. "You gave him something to think about, certainly," he murmured, referring to the knocked about band member.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost In Sin~ (Zeria and Itska Only)   ~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:07 pm

Rem remained leaning against the fridge, trying to steady herself, even as Wrath removed Lust from his trailer. She was shaking like a leaf when he grabbed her shoulder, turning his words over in her mind. She had to not let her emotions rule her. She had to control and tame them. As he sat her down, Rem looked at him, tears welling in her eyes again. He was looking at the window. Upon looking where his attention was, she gasped softly and started to tremble even more again. She believed him about being safe in the trailer. But it wasn't like he was going to just let her stay there forever.

"True....but what happens when I have to leave...?"

Not like she had anything important to go back to. Her home was a dirty, abandoned warehouse, for fucks sake.

"Without my necklace, they can touch me...and it's still out there on the ground somewhere....."

Rem was terrified. The demons had long plagued her and tried to get at her. The only thing that had stopped them was the necklace's protection. Without it, she was a moving target they could hit anytime they wanted. She glanced at Wrath, her blue-green gaze meeting his green one. She felt too vulnerable. Worse than when people found out what she was and tried to kill her for that. At least she could assume a different face and hide easier from that. The demons could find her no matter how she looked.

"I'm sorry for hitting him so hard.....I hope he's not too hurt...I just...got so mad that he thought he could just go and try to take away my first kiss like that...I just...reacted without thinking..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Lost In Sin~ (Zeria and Itska Only)   ~Lost In Sin~  (Zeria and Itska Only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Lost In Sin~ (Zeria and Itska Only)
Page 1 of 1