Roleplay Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for roleplayers to come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Et Mortis Amor (Z and Erik only)
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:09 am by Erik Daedalus Skorm

» To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:12 am by Kumarai Von Detton

» Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:57 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 5:25 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Zeria's Soul-Torn Warriors
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:28 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» The Red String - (Z and Yoi only)
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:44 pm by YoiYumeo

» HI I AM A COOL FISH, LOVE ME YO
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 6:26 pm by Kumarai Von Detton

» Burned - (Zeria and Stryker Only)
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» Soul Mender - (Zeria and Stryker only)
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:50 pm by Stryker

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Zeria Iiyasei
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_vote13Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_voti10Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_vote11 
Caleb
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_vote13Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_voti10Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_vote11 
Konayuki
Stryker
CarnifexDragon
Warder117
Kira Yamato
Kumarai Von Detton
Elmo
kreamator
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 135 on Sun May 30, 2021 8:49 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:35 pm

Kesh'e stayed astride Kale, grinding her hips fervently. Little flames danced across her skin and she moaned softly, unable to stop herself. She found herself wanting Kale all over again, though she didn't want to admit it. Though they had only met two days previous, she felt inexplicably bound to him....as if she might have a soul deep connection with him.

"Kale...!"

She leaned down, her breasts pressing against his chest as she pressed her lips to his throat, nibbling softly, making sure her fanged canines didn't puncture the skin at all. She then turned her attention to his ear, her tongue swirling over the lobe and her soft nibbles starting at the lobe and going upwards to the tip. Another moan, and she murmured in his ear.

"I want you all over again..."
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Again? Oh come on! And here I just vowed not to do this to you again until after I became the big hero... But then again, your the one on top...

His muscles became taught as she bit his neck, as his body pressed up against hers fervently. He hated to admit it, but she really was seductive, and that was without her demonic powers. Kissing her, his eyes sunk in a longing for her.

"If you want me, then take me."

He held her waist, feeling along the contours of her body. His breathing deep, he couldn't help but to feel like this with her. It was understandable, he guessed. After being exposed to such a thing after over 100 years, or in his case for the first time, of course it would be something they'd want to jump to again so soon. He didn't mind it at all.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:50 pm

Kesh'e sat up, her ebony eyes glowing in the dim lighting of the room. Her chest rose and fall rapidly, and she could feel moisture pooling between her legs.

"I....haven't done something like this in...over a thousand years..."

And because of it being so long, being exposed to it was making her body crave more and more. She burned with need, and Kale was the unfortunate victim of her lust.

"I don't know if...I can stop myself from wanting you..."

Her words came out as a helpless moan. She was trying to fight herself, but to no avail. A growl rumbled in her chest, and she grabbed hold of her corset, ripping it off of herself, uncaring that the laces were ripped now. Her breasts broke free of the material, the pale beauties bouncing a little as she settled herself back astride Kale. She threw the cloth to the floor, her fingers flying as the undid the buckles that held her skirt on, that too being tossed to the floor, leaving her in nothing but that scrap of black lace she called underwear.

"Kale..."

Her hands went to his shirt next, working it over his head. She didn't want to wreck his clothing, so she moved nimbly, stripping him down to his breifs again, before she paused, her gaze fixing on his.

"If you're going to stop me....now's the time to do it..."
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:56 pm

"I wonder if that's even possible at this point?" he grinned seductively at her, reaching up to steal a quick pinch of one of her luscious nipples. He felt himself growing very stiff, and firm. He was shaking, anticipating every touch, every movement. He was about to be taken over by this girl, and he didn't want it any other way.

"The time I was able to stop you passed, the moment I left my home. It would seem for right now, I'm your toy," he reached up to scratch down her chest.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:03 pm

Kesh'e hissed in a breath as he squeezed one nipple, sending a dart of pleasure to her core. Though nothing drove her more crazy than his nails clawing down her chest. It tore a gutteral moan from her and she lost all sense of control. She ripped off both her panties and his breifs, throwing the shredded items away from the bed.

"Uhnn, I can't take it not having you touch me...!"

She took a deep breath, positioning herself above him....then lowered herself onto him slowly...ever so slowly, burying him in her to the hilt, which pulled another moan of need from her.

"Kaaale..."

She lifted her hips, then dropped back down slowly, repeating the process over and over and over, her breasts bobbing up and down with her motions...

Last edited by Zeria Iiyasei on Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:15 pm

Her hips seemed to torture his senses violently, even with her slow motions. He tensed, the feeling of her flesh surrounding his piercing his emotions like a thin needle. His hands firmly grasped her breasts, and in opposite circular motions, pulled and squeezed them, stimulating her nipples every so often.

"Kesh...e..." the words eeked out, before another, more powerful squeeze on her breasts. The feeling of her thighs around him, it seemed to suck him in without mercy. The feeling was more vivid this time. It wasn't as much imagination as it was the real feeling of her skin on his. He was helpless to her in her embrace, as she relieved her thousand year lust on him. He had a feeling this had only just begun, though. He was truely about to be made hers, and he was helpless to change it under her lustful grip.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:22 pm

Slowly she made love to this man, her body a hot haven that fit him like a glove. His hands working at her sensitive breasts only riled her up further. She gasped out his name...and she began to ride him faster...faster...faster...her body desperate for him.

"Kale! Oh, god, Kale!"

This was real...happening this very moment...and Kesh'e loved every minute of it. She threw her head back, eyes squeezed shut in the passion of the moment as she rode him fervently, in absolute need of him. She didn't care about anything else but that moment. Them joined together as one, souls twisting and merging. She just needed him...
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Ecstasy! Her hips rotating and falling on his own sent a pulse of pleasure at him with each thrust, as he lay there under her body. She went faster, and faster, driving him insane with lust! He tried to hold his body firm, but he soon found himself drooling on the pillow beside him, his head turned sideways. His body was growing numb, save for the severe pleasure he felt in his body.

Was it magic at work? He felt like he could go at this much longer than humanly possible. Or at least, he would think that, if he was able to. His senses mush, he lay there struggling to maintain his composure under her unrestraint. She wasn't holding back. It seemed all the strength she had in that body of hers was being used to pleasure herself, and on him of all things. He felt like an object of hers like this, and loved it. Closing his eyes, he gripped her waist and moaned her name, as his limbs seemed to want to coil in on themselves.

The soft bed cradled him only so much as she rode him. A tear of happiness fell from his cheek as he smiled. What a beautiful woman, and the look on her right now, turned him on so much.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:35 pm

Kesh'e felt the love for Kale swell in her chest. She had to have him, over and over and over until there was no strength left in her body. She could feel the pressure building and building in her as he made love to this amazing man beneath her.

"Kale! Kale! Kale!"

Oh gods, the pressure. It was building so quickly, and she knew she was close. So close.......until her body spasmed and her muscles tightened around him. She cried out, calling his name as she found release, her head thrown back and the fire casting a glow on her pale skin.

"KALE!"
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:41 pm

Her contracting muscles did him in severely, along with her erratic movements. He could feel it. The climax coming. Closing his eyes, all he could do was warn her with that single word. "coming." It felt dirty, but what else was he to say? H couldn't get out of her like this. It was like she was plastered onto him, still massaging him violently until the deed was completely done. If she didn't get off, she wouldn't. Would the girl even get pregnant if it happened? This wasn't her real body, after all. These thoughts only vaguely crossed his mind as he lay there, having been stripped bare of his will.

Drool having stopped flowing down his cheek, he lay there silent, shivering in pleasure. She destroyed him wonderfully. Tears down his face, he smiled as he took her hand and caressed his cheek with it. Her skin was hot to the touch, and soothing. She had completely enveloped him in her love, and it was the most amazing thing ever.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:48 pm

No other thoughts crossed her mind but the thoughts of Kale. She panted for breath, smiling lovingly at him as her hand caressed his cheek.

"Kale...my sweet Kale..."

She tenderly lifted herself off of him, laying at his side with her head resting on his chest. She felt absolutely sated and satisfied. God, she hadn't done that in over a thousand years. Kale eased the loneliness in her, and chased away the darkness that ate at her soul each day. She needed him in her life. Needed to feel his presence at her side.

"Don't ever leave me....please..."

She leaned up a little and kissed away his tears, her body still rolling with heat. She didn't worry that they had been together fully when he'd found release. And she wanted to make sure he wouldn't worry either.

"Don't worry about pregnancy...demons have a strict mating season when we are fertile, and it's not for another two months..."
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:54 pm

"I... see..." he took her softly, and took her beside him, pulling the covers over them both. He'd brought a pair of clothes for himself, that he could use. She'd have to wear his third pair of briefs, though. Holding her tight, he stroked her hair.

"I won't leave. You're the first thing that's given me meaning since my parents died. And it seems I've fallen head over heels with you," he looked her in the eyes and kissed her lips, which were soft and wet with the sweat from their session.

"And you said demons have pairing rituals, right? What do those do, exactly? Just outta curiosity, of course."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:01 am

Kesh'e smiled lovingly at him. He was head over heels for her just as much as she was crazy for him. She couldn't see herself loving him more. She relished his kiss, her lips soft and pliant against his.

"Good.....I don't want to lose you..."

Though at the mention of the rituals, Kesh'e cringed. She didn't really want to think about the bonding ceremonies...but Kale deserved to know.

"In our society, we...have bonding ceremonies of three kinds. Bride, Servant, or Handmaiden. Brides are women raised from birth to be the love of another demon. Servants are like maids or housekeepers. Handmaidens do servant duties sometimes, but are usually used for the pleasure and company of the man they are bound to. Then for the men, there are servant and warrior bonds. Servants are the same. Warriors are sworn to the protection of their master...I....was a handmaiden to the highest ranking lord of hell..."
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:06 am

"I have premonitions, Kesh'e. I have a feeling something bad's going to happen, and I don't know if I'll be there to save you. Why, or how, I don't know. But if you were to give me one of those warrior bonds to yourself, what would happen?"

He was quite serious. And quite seriously tired, as well. He wanted to stay awake and keep talking, but it was obvious he was slowly drifting. Her warmth was soothing.

"After suddenly finding you... I really just don't wanna..."

I don't wanna lose another person I love.

He fell asleep before she could even answer. Before he could even finish. His eyes closed, he held her firm in the bed even like this. He wanted her to rest, especially after all that.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:19 pm

Kesh'e frowned and shook her head. She would never let him bind himself to her like that. It was dangerous. If something ever happened to her, he'd risk falling into bond madness.

"I don't think I-..."

She smiled. He was already asleep. So she kissed his forehead, then snuggled close to him...and drifted off to sleep herself...
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:48 pm

-The next Morning-

The town square was a boiling pot of shops and gamblers. Bars, merchants. And to make things worse, it was crowded. VERY crowded. He kept a hand on his pockets, and good thing. He often felt prying hands try to get past them as he walked through the crowds. He finally found his way to a tailor, and walked in. Not wasting any time, he picked out a rather modest, yet tight-fitting set of clothes for his demonic friend, and a some more ordinary garbs for himself.

And a pair of panties for obvious reasons.

Making his way safely to the hotel, he had worked up quite a sweat. He zipped back upstairs to meet the woman he had left here, and noticed her still sleeping on the bed. Smiling, he took the clothing and layed iton the bed, and sat beside her.

"I'm back. You have new clothes."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:10 pm

Kesh'e slept quite peacefully, her body warn out from her and Kale's nightly encounter. She awoke to the sound of his voice, feeling well rested and quite content. She sat up slowly, observing the clothes laid out in front of her. A pair of black trousers and a simple black vest. She shrugged at his choice, sliding out of bed and pulling on the articles of clothing he'd bought. They fit her quite well, and she was soon lacing up her knee-hi boots, fully awake.

"I'll be testing to see if I can create a portal to hell here. If I cannot, we'll move on quickly to the next town. The next town is a more peaceful, pure place, but you never know where there will be a rift point to hell. Many demons like to cause trouble on behalf of their masters..."

Kesh'e rose to her feet, her ebony gaze on Kale.

"You may wish to step back as I do this..."

Waiting for him to do so, she held out her hands. Power began to fluxuate in the room, flames creating a tall opening. The sounds of screams and the scent of sulphur began to creep through......but moments later, it slammed shut, and Kesh'e was sent flying backwards, landing on her rear on the floor. She slammed a fist on the floor, leaving the boards cracked into pieces where she'd hit.

"Damnit! I was so close!"
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:12 pm

"Damn..." Kale walked to her side and knelt down to her, looking at the broken floorboards, "and I didn't think it could get any worse than this. Then again, the people around here are mostly just that poor, stealing for their own survival... Perhaps it was just rumor, the souls of this town?"

He knew that wasn't the case. These people were monsters in their own right. He nodded. He had bought many provisions, and with new clothing, they would be able to leave rather easily. But the bandits nearby would definitely be quite thick. He sighed, and patted her on the back.

"The next town, it is. Should we leave while we can?"
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:43 pm

Kesh'e slowly rose to her feet again, her head bowed. Every time she thought she'd found the place that would let her in, she was shut out quicker than she could fight to keep the portal open.

"We're leaving...I see no reason to stay if what I'm searching for isn't here..."

She gathered her things, taking Kale's hand and leading him out of the inn. However they wouldn't make it very far, before a group of men stood in their way, grinning maliciously.

"Well well, if it ain't the harlot we saw come in yesterday...what a catch, eh boys?"

The men snickered. Kesh'e gave them an uninterested stare.

"You can move out of my way or die. That's how it is, gentleman"

A round of laughter broke out and Kesh'e quickly took on a look of absolute anger.

"I SAID...get OUT OF MY WAY...or DIE!"

More laughter.

"You here that, boss? Some little slut is gonna kill us!"
"Tch. Missy, we heard your...how shall I put it...talents, last night. What're you gonna do? Fuck us to death?"

Even more laughter. Kesh'e clenched her fists tight as fire burst to life around her. The laughter cut off and eyes widened.

"You've angered me now...a foolish move....and one that has lost you your lives...now die"

Flames erupted underneath the men, burning them alive, their screams of agony echoing out, before dying off, nothing left but charred bones on the ground.....at least, that's what Kesh'e thought when she took a step forward...until one man's laughter sounded out. Standing in front of her was a 7 foot tall red skinned demon, who was simply letting the flames bounce off him. A fire demon...

"Wh...what are you?!"
"You should know, lil miss...and now it's time to play..."

A powerful arm slammed into Keshe's midsection, throwing her back several feet and to the ground. She clutched her stomach, gasping for air. The man laughed.

"You think I don't recognize you, Kesh'e Hanaan? Mistress of the deadly flame? Hah! Look at you! Weak and frail! Pathetic!"

Kesh'e pushed herself to her feet.

"Don't...underestimate me..."

Though she knew she was doomed. She recognized the demon as Tyrannus, one of the magistrate's followers. He was a demon with skin as hard as steel, and Kesh'e knew her fleshy body didn't stand a chance...
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:10 pm

To see Kesh'e knocked back so easily frightened him. And others too, who ran away, screaming. As soon as they had came, the streets became deserted. Kale grimaced, knowing that if he was a fire demon, her powers might not work on him. But he was a demon, after all. Surely, his blade could harm one, right?

"Please father, let your words be true!" he drew the sword, light reflecting from it in a blinding spectrum as the sun hit it. The sky in his hand, he dashed at the monster, letting loose a powerful, normally crushing blow to cleave it's head asunder. But what happened next shocked him. It raised its' arm, and blocked the blade, mostly. It dug into his arm, much to the monster's surprise, drawing a flaming blood from its' body. Roaring in a shock of pain, it swung the same arm, sending Kale plummeting into a nearby merchant's stall. Rolling along the ground, watermelons and other fruits splattered everywhere, he looked up to the surprised beast, which snickered a bit.

"So ya have a pretty sharp sword, do ya?" it chuckled a bit, "But from what I can see all it does is look a little flashy. You think it can beat me? Really? I'm Tyrannus, and my blood boils hotter for this sport than any human. Just look at me."

He grinned, flexing. Kale had never seen muscles like this before. What a beast! Sighing, the young man placed his sword in front of himself, and looked up at the sky. The clouds... they were so beautiful. They were calming. Closing his eyes, he let slip from his lips a silent prayer to his parents, and looked back at the demon.

"I'm here to collect. I've got quite a reward waiting for me when I return this wench to my "employer". Just maybe I can have some fun with her myself before I get her back? Hehe, kind of like you?"

Kale was unamused.

"Whatever, brat. Burn in my hellfire. I have a hot date coming up," fire licked his palm as an orb of seething hot flame arose in it. Firing it off at Kale, it erupted into an orange burst of flame, covering the area in smoke! Licking his lips, he walked towards Kesh'e, only to widen his eyes and snort, as the sound of heavy flapping came from behind him. From his waist, two ethereal white wings had unfolded from under his shirt, the flames covering the area where he once was.

It seemed at the last moment, Kale had sprouted them again, and dashed backwards to avoid the blast. Raising his sword, it once again glistened, reflecting the prism spectrum over the area. Pointing it at Tyrannus, his eyes grew bright, yet lifeless.

"You won't lay a finger on her. I made a promise I would help her. I wouldn't be helping very much if I died here!" his voice carried a supernatural echo in it. His feet touching the ground, just barely, he zipped forward with the blade, once again embedding it in Tyrannus's arm! It punched Kale in the chest, slamming him into the ground under his arm. He kicked the winged man, into a building, and continued walking. He had a savage grin on his face.

"To think, I would run into trouble on the surface. What are you, little freak?" Tyrannus stomped on the ground, and rushed forward like a bull, as Kale was recovering from his senses. Slamming into him, Kale was rushed through the wall on the opposite side of the building, blood running from his nose and mouth. They popped out the other side, Kale rolling on the ground as Tyrannus stopped. What overwhelming strength! But what's worse, the wings seemed to vanish. Struggling to get up, Kale looked up in fear at the demon as it grabbed him by the head and lifted him up off the ground. Laughing, it reared its' fist back. Kale lifted up his sword however, and thrust it through Tyrannus' fist as it rushed forth, impaling it. Letting go of Kale, it roared in pain, letting go of the man.

Pulling his sword out, causing another roar, he ran away immediately, and to Kesh'e. Grabbing her, he quickly made his way into a nearby alley, and shook her by the shoulders. He was a bloody mess.

"Why can't I hurt that thing? I even somehow managed to enter my trance and couldn't do much better."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Kesh'e kept up with Kale as they ran. So even he couldn't take on Tyrannus in his trance state.

"This is bad....really bad, Kale. He wants to send me back to hell as a weakling soul. If this body dies, my soul becomes the weakest it can possibly get and I lose all chance at freedom..."

She pulled Kale behind a dumpster, using her powers to conceal their energy trail.

"We have to get out of this town, and fast...I'd fly us, but....my wings are permanently damaged beyond repair.....and I don't know any air magick..."

It seemed there was little hope...
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:40 pm

"Damn. I guess we really do have to fight that thing... Kesh'e. I'm going to need you to cauterize my wound after this," he nervously said. He had just proven he could harm that monster. The sword could stab, but not slash. He had to hit the creature directly, but with that much muscle it would be impossible to do it by any conventional means. He walked out into the open, Tyrannus seeing him again. Kale turned around, and closed his eyes. He felt the vibrations of the demon running at him. Closer, closer.

"I'VE GOT YOU NOW!" it opened its' arms, ready to bear hug him into a pile of meat. From the alley, Kesh'e would see Kale line up the sword with his shoulder. The one place on his body he could slice through that he knew wouldn't kill him if it was treated in time. He took deep breaths, and gritted his teeth. Tyrannus loomed over him, fire eking from his breath.

"DIE!"
"...die."

Kale stabbed through his shoulder, and straight up unto the monster's heart. They both howled in pain! Tears flowed from Kale's eyes. Remembering what happened to the man who stabbed Kesh'e, he dove forward, taking the blade with him. Fire erupted from Tyrannus's wound, like a flamethrower. Kale, the sword still through him, crawled forward. Tyrannus fell to the ground as well, and reached for Kale's leg. Its' thunderous palm wrapping around his ankle, it roared.

"THAT REWARD WILL BE MINE..."

This was bad. Kale had no real way of fighting back now. He didn't want Tyrannus to take him with it! Clawing at the ground, Kale's strength began to give way. His teeth gnashed, he gained an ominous white glow around his body. Turning transparent, Tyrannus's hand phased through his leg.

"WHAT!?"

"In your dreams, I suppose."

It seemed Kale had somehow brought his dream form into the real world, replacing the two. As the Kale in this world was only a figment of imagination, he was rendered invincible. But, still in pain. As he crawled away, he grew opaque again. It seems the effect doesn't last long. Realizing this, Tyrannus again tried to crawl after him.

"I'LL... TAKE... YOU..."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Kesh'e watched the battle go on, her heart beating loudly in her chest. She couldn't believe that Kale was continuing to fight. So she darted out, deciding that no matter what happened, they be together. She summoned her scimitar to her hand, waiting until Tyrannus was crawling after Kale, before leaping into the air, and stabbing downward into Tyrannus' heart, the momentum letting her blade shred tissue and pierce it. Tyrannus' body arched...then fell limp. Kesh'e knelt down, panting for breath.

"No one...will ever own me again......ever..."

She moved to Kale, summoning her fire.

"This will only hurt for a moment...I promise..."

The flames lit across his wounds, cauterizing them quickly, before vanishing back into whence they'd come. She lifted Kale into her lap, running a hand across his cheek.

"You were so brave, Kale...you did it...you protected me..."
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:51 pm

"I did?" tears rushed down his face from pain. His shoulder felt like it was on fire, both literally and figuratively. He wouldn't be able to move it for a while. But, his sword was able to fight off a demon even Kesh'e could not defeat. But what he said earlier worried him. He called Kesh'e a weakling. Something inside him said Tyrannus, in a sense, was as well. Sighing, he closed his eyes.

"It hurts. I'll... manage. But... it hurts." he snarled, his shoulder pulsing. He had never been impaled before, and never once thought he'd have to do it himself. But he'd have to learn how to fight better in the future. He couldn't keep stabbing himself to kill any demon.

"Here's hoping I also have some kind of... healing thing."

He held her tight with the arm that worked, and struggled to get up. He was awfully numb from the loss of blood.

"We need to leave. Now. There will be those who would take advantage of us like this here. The wilderness is safer..."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:01 pm

Kesh'e wasted no time in devouring Tyrannus' soul, power racing through her body. Then she did her best to support Kale and help him up, leading him out of the town.

"We'll have to move quick..."

Though she knew it would likely damage his pride, she used her strength to pick him up and put him over her shoulder, then she broke out into a full sprint, the rest of the town blurring by them. Not only was she strong, she was fast. And soon, they were surrounded by the woodlands. It was nearly nightfall by the time Kesh'e stopped and put Kale down, finally needing to rest. She dropped to her knees, gasping for air.

"We'll have to...camp here...for the night..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next