Roleplay Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for roleplayers to come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Et Mortis Amor (Z and Erik only)
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:09 am by Erik Daedalus Skorm

» To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:12 am by Kumarai Von Detton

» Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:57 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 5:25 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Zeria's Soul-Torn Warriors
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:28 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» The Red String - (Z and Yoi only)
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:44 pm by YoiYumeo

» HI I AM A COOL FISH, LOVE ME YO
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 6:26 pm by Kumarai Von Detton

» Burned - (Zeria and Stryker Only)
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» Soul Mender - (Zeria and Stryker only)
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:50 pm by Stryker

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Zeria Iiyasei
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 8 I_vote13Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 8 I_voti10Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 8 I_vote11 
Caleb
Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 8 I_vote13Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 8 I_voti10Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 8 I_vote11 
Konayuki
Stryker
CarnifexDragon
Warder117
Kira Yamato
Kumarai Von Detton
Elmo
kreamator
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 135 on Sun May 30, 2021 8:49 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Caleb

Caleb

Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:11 pm

The trio slowly made their way to the little girl's home. It was now more clear than anything why no one was coming to see them. They were afraid of getting in the way. Rather than blame them for this, it seemed the town was whispering and cheering in awe, silently, from their houses. Everyone was peering out of their windows, or standing at their doorsteps. Entering the cottage, it wasn't anything to marvel at. A log house, with basics. Kale helped Kesh'e to sit down, and began to take bandages out of his bag, wrapping them around her wounds. Every now and then he would have to pluck a wooden shard or glass out of her flesh. She truly was resilient. No ordinary human, or even a strong one, could have survived that.

The child watched curiously and antsy at the medical procedure. It wasn't anything special, but to her, it would seem like he was fixing the woman who saved her. But to Kale, each wrapping was like a silent thank you. Every painful pluck, an apology. The mood was anything but happy, but it wasn't sad either. It was... a strengthening, determined feeling. The kind that makes one think "we can get through this". And indeed, those were Kale's exact thoughts.

He had minor burns and frostbite, himself. Magic is no laughing matter. But his condition was of no concern compared to Kesh'e.

"Done," he nodded. White wrappings, darkened brown by blood in many spots, had bound around her upper torso, a breast, her arms, and legs.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:47 pm

Kesh'e hated the journey to Lily's house. She moved so slowly, and blood trailed after her as she walked. What irritated her most were all of the stares from the townsfolk. She knew they were grateful and filled with adoration, but she didn't want it. She just wanted to rest and heal.

"This place...it is too bright for my tastes..."

Once they finally reached the tiny house, Kesh'e eagerly went in, sitting down so Kale could patch her up. Every shard of glass or wood that he pulled out stung and drew a hiss of pain from her. But the bandages were welcomed, despite many of them bleeding through rapidly. She was glad she was so powerful and resilient, or she would have died. Vetis had almost gotten his wish with that last attack.

"I will begin my search immediately for a home for Lily once I have healed enough to ask around the town..."
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:07 pm

"I see," he looked at the sleepy child in front of him and sighed. This was... a very twisted situation. Walking up to the girl who had sat down on a chair, he put a blanket over her as she drifted off to sleep.

"We need to rest. Those monsters are really doing their best to drain our strength," he walked back and sat down beside Kesh'e, wrapping his arms around her softly and laying his head on top of hers.

"I was afraid I had lost you already."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Kesh'e looked at Kale sadly, pressing herself against him for comfort. She was so tired of the constant running. She just wanted her freedom. Was it so much to ask for?

"I'm...sorry you have to deal with this, Kale..."

Tears of blood stung at her eyes as she fought them back, trying her best not to cry in front of Lily, who was curled up on the floor several feet away, playing with her tattered doll.

"I never should have let you come with me.......then you wouldn't be in danger....you wouldn't get hurt because of me..."
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:11 pm

"No... Haven't you seen it? Whatever I am, I'm becoming more and more in tune with it, more than my father ever was. I don't think I'm really an angel. But whatever I am, I'm pretty close. I'm certainly not some human with weird powers or hallucinations. Only be being with you and fighting these monsters, have I learned that."

He looked over at the little girl, and cuddled with Kesh'e smiling softly, a glazed look in his eyes.

"I'm getting stronger with each fight. Who knows, maybe next time I'll be able to wipe out an army of mages surrounding you."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:18 am

Kesh'e frowned. He was right, in the sense that by travelling with her, he'd unlocked amazing latent powers within him. Though she doubted he had complete control or understanding of them, she found herself glad that at least he could use them.

"I...suppose you're right.........but still..."

She closed her eyes, pressing herself as close to him for comfort as she could.

"Had I not taken you on this journey, you would be safely set away in your village, without any worries of demons and mages. And perhaps Lily and her mother would not have been made a sacrifice to lure me out of a hotel..."

Kesh'e clung to Kale, trembling. She had felt such pain, and even now, her body ached.

"I should have continued to lead my solitary life....it would have kept you all safe..."
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:21 pm

"Blame them, not yourself. This isn't just your problem. Especially not now. I'd have ended up hung eventually, just like my parents. You probably saved me. Let's save more lives, together. Starting with this girl."

He held her tight enough to cradle her without hurting her through her wounds. He closed his eyes, and kissed the top of her head.

"They will pay. I don't know if a demon has the right to judge innocent or guilty, but maybe I do have the right. And their hands are stained red with the blood of innocents."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:57 pm

Kesh'e frowned. She found she had a great distaste for the idea of Kale being hung simply for what he was. She shook her head, sighing deeply.

"I would never allow anyone to harm you, Kale..."

When he pulled her closer, she snuggled against him, closing her eyes and simply relaxing.

"I want to save as many as I can...but it seems this body has failed more and more lately...they've become desperate in their battle to kill me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~   Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream Key ~Caleb and Zeria only~
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8