Roleplay Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for roleplayers to come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Et Mortis Amor (Z and Erik only)
Pleased to Meet You All I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:09 am by Erik Daedalus Skorm

» To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)
Pleased to Meet You All I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:12 am by Kumarai Von Detton

» Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)
Pleased to Meet You All I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:57 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~
Pleased to Meet You All I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 5:25 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Zeria's Soul-Torn Warriors
Pleased to Meet You All I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:28 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» The Red String - (Z and Yoi only)
Pleased to Meet You All I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:44 pm by YoiYumeo

» HI I AM A COOL FISH, LOVE ME YO
Pleased to Meet You All I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 6:26 pm by Kumarai Von Detton

» Burned - (Zeria and Stryker Only)
Pleased to Meet You All I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» Soul Mender - (Zeria and Stryker only)
Pleased to Meet You All I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:50 pm by Stryker

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Zeria Iiyasei
Pleased to Meet You All I_vote13Pleased to Meet You All I_voti10Pleased to Meet You All I_vote11 
Caleb
Pleased to Meet You All I_vote13Pleased to Meet You All I_voti10Pleased to Meet You All I_vote11 
Konayuki
Stryker
CarnifexDragon
Warder117
Kira Yamato
Kumarai Von Detton
Elmo
kreamator
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 135 on Sun May 30, 2021 8:49 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pleased to Meet You All

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel Udicium

Nathaniel Udicium

Pleased to Meet You All Empty
PostSubject: Pleased to Meet You All   Pleased to Meet You All I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:46 pm

Hello there, my name's Drake. I've been searching for active roleplaying forums and have come across this one, which has effectively piqued my interest enough for me to give it a go. I'm already a member of another forum, but they're rather slow in activity and I need something else to occupy my time. Don't worry though, being a member of two forums will not distract me from either responsibilities.

I've been roleplaying for quite a long time, with the same character as well. This character, named Nathaniel Udicium, is probably my proudest achievement in regards to developed Roleplaying characters. He's been through much, and I can't wait to see what else he'll go through on this forum. Once again, it's a great pleasure to meet you all and I hope that we become good friends and have many a good roleplaying session. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Elmo

Elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to Meet You All   Pleased to Meet You All I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:03 am

Welcome to RP sanctum or own little corner of pandemonium.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to Meet You All   Pleased to Meet You All I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:25 pm

Welcome welcome to my cryptically amusing forum! I look forward to seeing what you can share with us in the world of RP. ^^ If you have any questions/concerns, please don't hesitate to ask me. I'm the owner of the site. =]
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Udicium

Nathaniel Udicium

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to Meet You All   Pleased to Meet You All I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:03 pm

Nice to meet you, Elmo and Zeria. I look forward to bringing some interesting things to the table.

I do have a question actually, though it's quite a simple one. How do Roleplaying sessions on here work and how does one go about starting or joining one? Secondly,
Back to top Go down
Elmo

Elmo

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to Meet You All   Pleased to Meet You All I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:27 pm

If I'm perfectly honest I have no idea what your meant to do when you create an RP. I just made mine and if I did it wrong Z will just yell at me later xD

However to join a pre-existing rp all you need to do is post your character up in the sign up's thread and wait for it to be accepted. After that you can post all you want xD
Back to top Go down
Nathaniel Udicium

Nathaniel Udicium

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to Meet You All   Pleased to Meet You All I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:07 pm

Well, I'll find out eventually, thanks for the answer to my second question though.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to Meet You All   Pleased to Meet You All I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:43 pm

It's as Elmo said. Just follow the guidelines given in the sign-up thread, post your character, wait to be accepted, and once you are, join the roleplay itself. =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to Meet You All   Pleased to Meet You All I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pleased to Meet You All
Page 1 of 1