Roleplay Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for roleplayers to come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Et Mortis Amor (Z and Erik only)
Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:09 am by Erik Daedalus Skorm

» To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)
Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:12 am by Kumarai Von Detton

» Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)
Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:57 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~
Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 5:25 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Zeria's Soul-Torn Warriors
Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:28 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» The Red String - (Z and Yoi only)
Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:44 pm by YoiYumeo

» HI I AM A COOL FISH, LOVE ME YO
Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 6:26 pm by Kumarai Von Detton

» Burned - (Zeria and Stryker Only)
Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» Soul Mender - (Zeria and Stryker only)
Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:50 pm by Stryker

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Zeria Iiyasei
Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_vote13Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_voti10Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_vote11 
Caleb
Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_vote13Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_voti10Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_vote11 
Konayuki
Stryker
CarnifexDragon
Warder117
Kira Yamato
Kumarai Von Detton
Elmo
kreamator
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 135 on Sun May 30, 2021 8:49 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xnigona

Xnigona

Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:23 pm

*Xnigona relaxed somewhat when she began to remove her boots and drop her gear. Though she had disarmed herself, she may still have weapons hidden on her. He watched her carefully as he pulled out a chair. He could not hide the fact that he was somewhat exhausted from the ordeal. He had been on the run for 4 days before this incident....perhaps he could afford to rest just once.*

"Um....thank...you."

*He removed his broadsword from his back, standing a good 5 feet, yet lighter than it seemed. he very carefully leaned it against the wall, still within arms reach, and sat in the chair, leaning back to rest, yet never closing his eyes. She left the room for a moment and he looked around the little cottage...it seemed....peaceful....maybe he was truly safe here for now.*

*He had just relaxed withing the chair when he heard water running...from a shower. His eyes immediately went wide as his face flushed a little red.....had she really gone into the shower now? with him just in the other room?.....di she really trust him? He shook his head and tried not to think about it as he took one of his bracers off, unhooking the metal clasps and placed it on the table before fishing a small packet of tools from one of his various pockets. He produced a tiny screwdriver and begain working on the mechanism underneath, trying not to think of the woman just down the hall*
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:27 pm

After about 20 minutes, Zeria came back out and wandered in by Xnigona. She wore black jeans that hugged the curve of her hips and a black, form-fitting tank top. Her hair was once more in it's ponytail, hair slightly damp.

"I see you also like to ensure the proper functionality of your gear"

She yawned, her teeth flashing a bit. They were perfectly white, perfectly even, but her canines were slightly longer and a bit pointed. She looked better after having her shower. More relaxed and calm. She got up, wandering into the kitchen again, and pulled out the crisper drawer of the fridge, grabbing a large red apple. She thought for a moment, then grabbed another, throwing it clean from the kitchen to Xnigona with no more than a "Catch", before she chomped into her own apple and wandered back over by him and flopped down on the couch, picking up the remote for the massive flatscreen TV and turning it on to a special demonic news channel. It was a report on the dead bodies found...the exact ones that Zeria and Xnigona had killed. She chuckled.

"They work quickly..."

Last edited by Zeria Iiyasei on Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xnigona

Xnigona

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:39 pm

*He had just finished fixing a loose screw, something he noticed during their last fight, when she came back out. Her scent filled his nostrils of whatever body wash she had used, and it smelled wonderful. H glanced up at her, hooking the bracer back onto his forearm*

"Yes...I take pride in my creations."

*He fitted the bracer on tightly. He held his arm out, fingers extended and quickly whipped his wrist forward. From the mechanism, a spring-loaded kama unfolded into his palm and he turnd to thrust the tip in the air, impaling the apple upon the hooked end of his weapon. His eyes glared at the direction of the kitchen...but when he saw it was only her and she had no intent of hurting him...he relaxed. He plucked the apple from his kama and flicked his wrist once more, the kama folding back into the bracer. He stared at the apple for a moment, sniffed it...and took a big bite out of it. The crisp apple tatsed wonderful.*

"Thank you...again..."

*As she flicked the news on, he watched as the bloody scene from the market was displayed. He listened intetly, but apparently no witnesses had seen him or identified him. He let out a sigh of relief. Watching the scene some more, he glanced back at Zeria....or more specifiacly where she had been shot*

"You....didn't have to do that...you know.."
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:51 pm

Zeria turned to him and simply shrugged, then took another bite of her apple. She finished chewing, then leaned back on the couch with a yawn.

"I do what I have to in order to survive and protect the innocent..."

She sat back forward, her expression suddenly very serious.

"Zankoku is not a man you want to be anywhere near. He's extremely dangerous....he'll do horrible things to you...turn you into a puppet under his command..."

Zeria sighed and stood up, pulling the band from around her hair and letting the silken strands fall gloriously around her slender yet toned frame, draping and bordering her face to accentuate her soft features. She padded across the carpet and stood in front of him, then turned around, pulling her hair over her shoulder and lifting her tank top up. On her back was not just a tattoo of tribal wings...but on her lower back was a scar from where someone had carved into her flesh. The carving read "Worthless Nothing". Her expression was that of pain and emotional turmoil.

"This....is what he'll do to you...."
Back to top Go down
Xnigona

Xnigona

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:01 pm

"hm...you'll find I'm far from innocent..."

*He watched as she undid her hair, it seemed to flow around her shoulders and Xnigona saw her in a way her tough exterior hid as he saw what he thought was a look of dispair as she begain to lift her tank up. He mouthed the words carved into her back....proof that whatever this man....or thing...was, he was real indeed and was capible of terrible things.*

"Zeria...."

*His eyes were locked on the two words....obviously not self inflicted. He sighed deeply, taking another bite of the delicious apple, before he closed his eyes to think.*

"Alright....look....I still dont trust you 100%...but I after everything that's happened so far, and everything you've told me....I have reason enough to believe you....though that doesn't mean I wont be waiting for an ambush later on."

*He sighed once more, openeing his eyes to look back at the warrior*

"So...why? why all this trouble for me? What does he want?"
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:11 pm

Zeria shook her head and put her tank top back down, turned back to face him.

"I don't expect you to trust me. I don't trust you either......but the only way to avoid either of us being captured by Zankoku is to stick together...we have to eliminate all of his forces..."

She sat on the arm of the couch, staring at him.

"I'm here to help. Zankoku is interested in you...he likely wants to do some kind of experiment involving you...he believes you to be powerful enough for the one purpose he has...."

She looked away from him, unsure of whether she should actually tell him the rest of Zankoku's desires.

"He's in constant search of power....but he never completed his most prized experiment...and so he's trying to get that experiment back......."

Zeria turned away completely, her magic flaring in a defense around her in case Xnigona were to turn on her.

"He called it...Experiment Z....she is...his daughter...and she is the second most powerful Astaroth demon in the world..."
Back to top Go down
Xnigona

Xnigona

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:18 pm

*Xnigona listened intently to her story...of Zankoku and his desire for power and his search for a source of great power. Xnigona's fist clenched on the table ans he glared off into space. He quietly spoke as if to himself*

"That's all they see....just another monster...always the same..."

*He listened to the rest of her story about the missing experiment, how he was a powerful demon lord and that his experiment had run away and he was searching for it. He nodded as he listened intently, everyhting just about adding up to him.*

"So...we need to destroy this powerful demon over lord and his hordes of followers....all the while this....Experiment Z...his daughter....is somewhere and he is out looking for her which, if he succeeds, he will become all powerful? Am I on the right track here?"
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:16 pm

Zeria nodded as she took a seat on the couch once more, closing her eyes and losing herself in thought. She knew that her next move could just as easily kill her as it could protect her. But it was a risk she had to take. For both their sakes. She turned her head to look at him, ready to go on the defensive in case of an attack.

"You are correct that he needs to be destroyed. And you are correct that he is looking for her. You are also correct that if he finds her, all is lost. For both her and the the people of this world"

A look of darkness took hold in her eyes, complete despair and torment that lurked deep within the very fibers of her soul.

"I tell you this...because I know who she is. And now so do you. She is well hidden. But nothing lasts forever. He knows where to begin to look again. And he will send more and more men to find her until she is located, then he will come, he will take her, and he will have what he needs to assume full control of this world. She cannot continue to fight alone. She needs an ally. Someone who can help her defeat her creator"

She took a deep breath, the vivid pools of her yellow eyes filled with a strong sense of tension.

"I know all of this.....because I am Experiment Z...."
Back to top Go down
Xnigona

Xnigona

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 4:23 pm

Xnigona sat silently, pondering her words for what seemed like an eternity. He took another bite of his apple, savoring the crisp taste as he stared straight ahead at the wall. Something was off, something still didn't make sense. He swallowed his mouthful of fruit and turned his gaze at the young woman,

"If you are so valuable to this...thing, then why do you move about in the open where his men can easily find you? Why not stay on the run and avoid him, clearly you are more than capable of handling such small threats? And furthermore..."

With each question, his voice changes slowly from calm to tense and his eyes narrow, turning into a glare at the slender woman.

"...Why should I care what this man wants with me? No one's been able to track me thus far and, as far as I'm concerned, the only real threat I see is that you have taken me away to recruit me on some insane plan to overthrow a powerful demon for you own personal quest for revenge. Leading me straight to the very person that you claimed is looking for me."

His fingers on his right hand flexed inward and his right arm tensed, preparing for if he didn't like her answer. He shot a glance at his broad sword nearby then quickly back at her.

"I'm going to need a better reason than that. Otherwise, I will be leaving."

((Nothing like a good year and a half old RP, huh?))
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 4:02 pm

Zeria should have expected the rejection. It was pretty outlandish if you hadn't seen it or experienced it. She sighed for what seemed like the millionth time. She had to convince him of who she was and what her aims were; he needed to know just how much of a threat Zankoku was. She had already shared too much information about Zankoku to him. She'd been foolish. If Zankoku got ahold of him, there was the possibility that Xnigona would inform the beastly man of her location.

She frowned deeply at the thought. She was powerful. She was immensely powerful. But she couldn't take on Zankoku alone. He'd made sure that he had a safety of sorts so that Zeria couldn't kill him. She closed her eyes, evaluating what she needed to do. She had to be more careful with what she told him, but she also needed to be careful how much she withheld, lest Xnigona leave and be recruited by her father.

"I spent my childhood locked up in a cage, treated like an animal - an experiment. Would you want to remain in one place to hide for the rest of your life? I don't claim to know what you are, since I don't, but Astaroth demons live exceptionally long lives. There are those of us who have outlived vampires and other immortals alike. Granted, there aren't many of us left anymore, but I suppose that's a moot point"

She turned to look at him, the yellow of her eyes much softer than before.

"I don't expect you to believe anything I say. But if you believe one thing, believe that I refuse to hole away and miss out on the chance to actually live"

Too antsy. She was too antsy. Zeria pushed back to her feet, turning off the television and returning the room to silence. She was quiet for several moments, before she faced him once more, frown still on her lips.

"I can't fight him alone. I'm powerful, yes, but I'm incapable of killing him. This isn't a personal quest for revenge. What he did to me in the past is just that: the past. My only goal now is to stop his project for good. For that to happen, he has to die, and his laboratory has to be destroyed"

She couldn't read his expression and it unnerved her. Did he believe her? Was he going to attack? Would he lead Zankoku straight to her?

"I don't intend to go after him immediately. I still need to hone my skills. My power is still very untamed, despite my age. All of abilities are locked under multiple seals. Were I to release all of them, even I cannot tell you what the consequences would be"

Her mind raced with the plans for safety if she had to flee or relocate. If Xnigona didn't stay with her, she had to relocate elsewhere. She couldn't risk Zankoku finding her. She couldn't go back there. She wouldn't go back. Zeria would rather die.

"You're not as well hidden as you think, Xnigona. My father found you with ease. He has that kind of capability. He has eyes and ears everywhere. It's difficult to avoid him. He's spotted me from time to time, I'm sure. Thankfully, some of my abilities are suited to hiding my presence. But do not mistake that I went looking for you specifically when I found you. I didn't. It's more likely that my father sent his minions to get both you and I at once. I attend many of the festivals as a form of enjoyment. I felt my father's minions first, and then they targeted you. Your energy is very distinctive. I could pick you out of a crowd without even seeing you"

She took a moment to breathe and gather herself again. It was...very intimidating to share so much information with someone. And she had seen the twitch of his hand towards his weapon. He was prepared to attack her.

"Zankoku won't stop until he has you. He will come after you again and again. There will be no end to the bloodshed and battle. He slaughtered an entire village, decimated the land, and turned it into his personal domain. His lab is massive. It runs for miles underground. He sits in the bottom levels where he is safest and where he has the quickest access to his experiments and test subjects. He will tear you apart and craft you into whatever it is he wants you to be"

Her own hands twitched. She had no weapons on her person. None whatsoever. She was without anything but her magick.

"If he wants you as badly as he wants me...then that means you are the person I need to help me kill him..."

Zeria gave him a serious look.

"I don't bring people to my home. I don't be near anyone without my gear on. I don't trust anyone. But here I am, doing all of those things. And you've trusted me up until this point...I don't know what else I can say to you. The choice is ultimately yours"
Back to top Go down
Xnigona

Xnigona

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 11:47 am

Xnigona listened intently to her story, his narrowed eyes glaring in her direction as she spoke. Her words did have a ring of truth. He was obviously not safe, but this was nothing new to him. But for how long would he continue to be safe? As she finished her tale, he remained quiet for a moment in contemplation.

"Can't hide forever I suppose" He said under his breath.

He sighed, shoulders relaxing, head nodding slightly with his eyes closed. "A life. I've forgotten what that was a long time ago." He stood from his chair slowly, bracing his hands on the table. He takes a deep breath before continuing, "Your words are true. A running life is not a life."

He adjusts his bracers nervously. He had never dealt with a demon before; could he even best this woman in a fight if he wanted to? He gave her a quick glance up and down. He couldn't deny, she was beautiful, however he didn't allow that to distract him for how deadly she had proven to be. And what more was she capable of?  

"Alright " He said hesitantly. "I'm in. But not for you. I still don't know you or why I should care."
He paused, eyes coming to rest on hers, "But I don't want any more innocents hurt because this...Zankaka...is looking for me. No more innocent blood."

((I intentional "mispronounced" Zankoku's name))
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 6:29 pm

She wasn't blind. She saw everything. The glare of his eyes. The release of tension as he acknowledged that she wasn't lying - at least, not entirely. She didn't blame him for not believing everything she had to say. It really did sound pretty far-fetched. Nevertheless, she didn't take her eyes off of him; even when it didn't look like she was, she still had him in her sights. Always observant.

Zeria caught the adjusting of the bracers. And she caught his assessing gaze. He knew she wasn't weak. He had to know. She'd saved his life. She'd shown her prowess with her blades, her magic, and her ability to withstand injury. She'd taken bullets for him. She found herself a little irritated by the thought that he might not even appreciate that she'd done so.

She finally gave a moment of rest for her eyes, closing them and shaking her head. There was still too much tension. It bothered her. Made her uncomfortable.

"I don't want anymore innocents to die either. That's why I'm doing this. I've already seen too many people be destroyed by that man. I'm tired of being unable to do anything"

Too much tension. She needed to lighten the mood somehow. But how? She wasn't exactly the most social of people. She did her mercenary work, she returned home. It was a daily cycle. She didn't have much else. She turned over in her mind that he'd been looking at her. She gave a soft, barely audible chuckle, glancing over her shoulder at her smile-less guest.

"Well then, if you're done staring at my ass, I supposed I should let you talk. Questions, concerns, curiosities about me, whatever you like. I need to take a day to recover from my injuries, regardless. We'll need to come up with a plan for this. I'll share whatever information I have with you. We coordinate with what we're capable of. I need to train. You need to know how to be aware of Zankoku and his minions. We're in this together now, from what it seems. Might as well at least try to not blow the roof off of my home with how much tension there is in here"

She stretched a little, her shirt lifting just enough to see more of the scars that ran along her hips and waist - painful, unpleasant reminders of just what Zankoku was capable of...
Back to top Go down
Xnigona

Xnigona

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 5:16 pm

He couldn't help but let out an audible chuckle at her remark. He shook his head and shot a look her way, attempting a jab back, "Well, I must say your weapons aren't your only impressive assets."

She was right, the tension could be cut with his dagger. He needed to relax. She meant well, she had indeed rescued him from his captors and brought him to this safe house, why go through the trouble if she didn't need him? For now at least. He rolled the core of his finished apple in his palm, thinking about her proposition. He glanced her over once more, noting more scars, more marks...and the stories that are behind them. He quickly dismissed them, perhaps a story for later. He folded his arms across his bare chest, looking into space.

"So, we are to take on an overlord who has, I assume, an immense army at his back and call, probably spies and assassins everywhere and who knows how many weapons..." He looked back to Zeria "...against myself and a well armed mercenary with demon powers. One of which must be the powers of distraction." He took another sly jab at her looks. "Sounds like suicide."

He grinned, "But I guess that's what makes it appealing."

He flexed his muscles, sensing the soreness in them. When was the last time he had rested? He noted her still damp hair. He tapped his fingers on his arm, "Might I...clean up a bit?"

Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 5:25 am

She thanked the gods that her new partner had finally eased up a bit. The air was less heavy - much easier to breathe. Zeria wasn't used to prolonged social contact about things as serious as their situation; her days were filled with mercenary missions and tending to her home. It seemed that she was going to have a major shift in that pattern. It wasn't just some little mission where she had to pretend to be someone else and gather information before escaping back to her little sanctuary where she was safe and alone.

Her expression shifted momentarily, her brow slightly furrowed as if she were worried about something. And she was. She now had a man in her home. A man who she knew hardly anything about. A man who was well muscled and tall; the height difference alone made her feel almost...uncomfortable. She didn't like feeling small. She frowned, further lost in her own thoughts. He was a fighter. She could see it even without the weapons. It was in the twitch of his fingers, as if itching to grip the hilt of a blade. It was in the way his eyes scanned the room, eternally aware of his surroundings. It was in the way his posture would subtly shift when people came closer to him or when he felt threatened. She sighed to herself, shaking her head. All of things...were just like her.

He pulled her from her thoughts as he spoke. Zeria had to give a small laugh. She supposed that was exactly what their little story sounded like. She put a hand on her hip, running the other through the waves of red hair.

"You're pretty much spot on. Though I must say, distraction has never been my strong suit. I'm best fit for...well...you've seen what I'm capable of"

A sudden need to yawn had her stretching a bit again, the black tank top rising up to give another glimpse of the scars along her waist and hips; the low rise black jeans covered the trails of some of the scars that dipped too far down to be seen unless she wore nothing. She turned her golden gaze to him, examining him. She felt almost embarrassed that she hadn't offered anything to him aside from the apple.

Well...I'm a shit-tastic host...

"Of course. You are welcome to anything within my home. It is now yours for however long our journey goes"

Zeria gestured to the left, where the hall was longer. There were 2 doors on the right side of it, and 2 doors on the left.

"First door on the right is the bathroom. It's not huge, but it fulfills its role. Second door leads down to the basement. It's pretty huge down there. I've got a lot of training equipment set up. Weight benches, acrobatic bars, treadmill, combat dummies, and all kinds of stuff. I anticipate you'll probably spend as much time down there as I do when I don't have work to do"

She gave him a friendly smile. It was a kind of pleasing thought to know she would have someone to train with and test her skills.

"The first door on the left is my make-shift office. It's more like a desk, a bunch of bookshelves, and the remnants of a tornado"

It was messy. She didn't know how else to explain it. She hadn't bothered to clean up after she'd been working in it last, which meant various papers and books and notes were strewn all over the place. She made a mental note to clean it as soon as possible.

"Second door on the left you probably wouldn't expect me to have, but it's a type of hot spring. It's a natural hot spring that I built the room around. Watch your step once you get to the stones. It can get slippery"

She turned to point down the much shorter hallway to the right, where only a single door at the end stood.

"That is the bedroom. Currently, there is only the one bed, however you are free to take it. I hardly sleep in it half the time anyway. It's a king size, so you should hopefully find yourself comfortable. Unfortunately, the closet is unavailable to you. I have equipment in there, and it takes up the whole thing"

She plopped down on the arm of the couch again, looking up at him. She felt even tinier than when she was just standing next to him.

"There are towels in the bathroom. I'll just be out here when you're finished. Don't worry about using a lot of water. Everything about my home is powered naturally via wind, water, and sun"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~   Under A Dragon Moon  ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2