Roleplay Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for roleplayers to come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Et Mortis Amor (Z and Erik only)
To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:09 am by Erik Daedalus Skorm

» To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)
To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:12 am by Kumarai Von Detton

» Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)
To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:57 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~
To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 5:25 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Zeria's Soul-Torn Warriors
To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:28 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» The Red String - (Z and Yoi only)
To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:44 pm by YoiYumeo

» HI I AM A COOL FISH, LOVE ME YO
To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 6:26 pm by Kumarai Von Detton

» Burned - (Zeria and Stryker Only)
To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» Soul Mender - (Zeria and Stryker only)
To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:50 pm by Stryker

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Zeria Iiyasei
To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_vote13To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_voti10To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_vote11 
Caleb
To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_vote13To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_voti10To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_vote11 
Konayuki
Stryker
CarnifexDragon
Warder117
Kira Yamato
Kumarai Von Detton
Elmo
kreamator
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 135 on Sun May 30, 2021 8:49 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)   To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 6:24 pm

Elendriel nodded, opting to care for Silvi while Kumarai was gone. He would have to push back other responsibilities until the man returned. Silvi's care was his utmost concern. He took Gerda's hand in one hand, and Silvi's hand in his other, guiding them along.

"Come now. We'll get you set to decorating, little one"

He brought Gerda to Tevina, a bright eyed young elf of only 100 years, who bounced up and down in excitement at their arrival, nearly knocking over a bundle of flowers.

"I've brought you Gerda, Tevina. I'll be back at just before sunset to retrieve her for dinner"
"Yes, Sir, Mister Elendriel!"

Tevina grinned and tucked a flower in Gerda's hair.

"Let's make everything pretty, okay?!"

Elendriel smiled and guided Silvi away, heading for the seamstress' home. The much older elven woman was waiting for them, and took Silvi from him the moment they walked in.

"My my, you haven't grown a wink, dear. Let's fashion you some new clothing"

Elendriel chuckled.

"Take good care of her, Mother Thalia. I have to attend to a few of my duties, but I will return to get her shortly"
"Go on then. Shoo, shoo. I've got everything just fine here"

He left, heading to begin instructing everyone else in the village of what needed to be done in preparation for the festival...
Back to top Go down
Kumarai Von Detton

Kumarai Von Detton

PostSubject: Re: To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)   To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 7:18 pm

After 3 adult elks, the dragon was finally sated. Kumarai walked to a small brook and leaned in to drink catching his reflection in the semi still waters. Blood and gore  dripped from his maw. For some reason, the image pleased him. He was a top hunter with no other that could challenge him. Still, he couldnt fly back looking like that. He dipped his head into the water and drank his fill. The blood washed from his face staining the river red for a moment. He turned back to the pile of bones that now lay in a heap. He wasted not a thing. He bowed his head in gratitude for the meat they provided and that their souls departed to the land of paradise.

A couple hours of flight brought him back to the elven village where he sought out the one called Lyria. He had found her trying her hardest to repair the damaged instrument but in vain. He shielded his elven half from  the sight, knowing that if he saw it as it was  he would not heal.

~Excuse me miss Lyria. would you allow me to try something?~

He held out his massive paw waiting for her to place what remained of the violin. Its magic was gone, the runes dulled to a fade. Kumarai put both paws and the broken pieces against his chest and folded his wings over it and touched the tip of his snout to the wing that held it in place. Light began to shine first through his hands and illuminating  the veins of his wings. There  was a deep multitoned hum, a Dragon Song.  The humming chant continued as heat rolled off his scales. The runes on the edge of the violin glowed in response to the beat of the dragons hearts. As suddenly as the light had appeared it faded. Kumarai removed his wings and opened his  paw and inside lay the violin whole and full of life as it had the day Kumarai the Elf had carved it.

He looked to Lyria  and nudged her shoulder gently

~Thank you for all you have done to repair this instrument. I shall show the image of it to my Elven side. Hopefully seeing it repaired will help speed his healing process. However I would like you to hold onto it. It is only right that Silvi play the instrument her parents had left for her. Perhaps after her set with Aya and Vergil my Elf can reveal it. That is of course if she can play that set~

~~~

Gerda squealed in delight as the flower was placed in her hair. "its so pretty!. ooo look strings of holly!"  She bounced around just as much as the young elf did "What is it you want me to do??"

Kumarai felt his elven side's happiness at the image of the violin but he needed a bit more time. After leaving Lyria, he walked towards the festival grounds and watched the elves and Gerda scramble around for their preparations. He caught Gerda struggling to hang a flowered wreath on the branch of a tree that was still way too high for her to reach even on a ladder. He ducked his head and put it between her legs so that she sat comfortably on it and lifted up so she could tie the wreath.

"Thanks Rai"

she said patting his head. He snorted a your welcome and closed his eyes at the pat then lowered her to the ground. She hopped off his head and ran back to the elf for more instructions.

Finally as the third hour hit, the dragon decided it was time to try to bring  his Elf self out. He wandered away from the festival grounds and melded his reptilian mind to that of his other half and his body shank down slow at first then faster. Finally the Elf stood where the dragon was before.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)   To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:49 pm

Tevina turned out to be as bright and cheerful as Gerda, making the most fun out of decorating as possible. She had baskets full of flowers and cords and fabrics and other bits from nature in a wide range of colors.

"Let's make it beaauuuutifullll!"

She laughed and spun around, playing games with Gerda for decorating. It wasn't until the dragon lifted Gerda up that she took a moment and put her hands on her hips.

"Now now, if you're here, you're going to have to help decorate too!"

-

Elendriel returned to the seamstress after a while to find that Thalia had already finished the measurements and was sewing away in her chair. Silvi was sitting on the floor, her delicate fingers pushing around a small ball on the floor that make little bell sounds when it moved. He smiled, knowing that Mother Thalia had thought of her own little way to try and help. He moved in by Silvi, kneeling in front of her.

"Have you found something fun, melethril nîn?"

She looked up at him and gave a nod, returning her gaze to the little ball. He made a mental note to hug Mother Thalia later on and find her a gift.

"It is time to go for now, Silvi. You can bring it with you. We're going to go see Tevina now. She has something for you also"

Silvi got up and he guided her by hand to get to where he had left Gerda with Tevina. He was very surprised to see that Kumarai was standing there, no longer dragon, but elf once more. He let Silvi go take a seat on the ground near Tevina, who plopped a flower wreath on her head. Silvi just sat there, playing with her little bell ball. Turning back to Kumarai, he put a hand on his shoulder.

"Welcome back, brother. It is good to see you again. We have made an advancement with Silvi. Mother Thalia made her that ball, and she seems to be pleased with it. I have also thought of something that I wish to privately discuss with you if you have a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Kumarai Von Detton

Kumarai Von Detton

PostSubject: Re: To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)   To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:02 pm

Kumarai, now back to his elven form silently watched the proceedings silently, his large piercing blue gaze solemnly centered on the two girls yes still faraway. He came back to earth however as he heared Tevina call out that he needed to help decorate.

Gerda laughed maniacally as she did the games Tevina instantly bonding with her. For the first time in her young life, Gerda felt more alive and carefree. The sickness she carried seemed to have gone for the moment in the presence of the Elves just like when Kumarai was close by her. She turned her gaze towards Rai and gave him a pleading look quivering her lip purposely.

Not being able to hold a chuckle back, he stuck his hands in his pockets and slowly walked over, his mind still troubled. He began helping the girls Slow at first then much quicker. He tried to calm his mind. His senses sharpened and he froze in mid decorating. Slowly he turned, his gaze catching that of Elendriel and of Silvi. He looked quickly away as they came closer, angling his head a bit downward. Suddenly feeling pressure on his shoulder, Kumarai looked up into the eyes of Elendriel " Mmmm" he said with a slight nod and followed his lead
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)   To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:35 pm

Elendriel left Silvi in Gerda and Tevina's care, leading Kumarai to a more quiet location by a tree. He took a breath once they were there, then turned to face Kumarai.

"I dreamt of an idea...one that might help Silvi..."

He began to pace, hands clasped behind his back.

"In the dream, you were carving a statue of a dragon. I saw Silvi looking up at it, and something flickered in her eyes. So I had an idea. If I provide you with the proper tools, are you able to carve a dragon statue by the festival? I want to provide as many possible ways to pull Silvi out of the emptiness before her resonance is completely silenced..."

He stopped and gave a formal bow to Kumarai.

"Please, brother Kumarai...I beg of you to help me in this..."
Back to top Go down
Kumarai Von Detton

Kumarai Von Detton

PostSubject: Re: To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)   To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 8:49 pm

He stood quietly for a moment. A dragon statue? It seemed kind of odd that she would be interested in such things. And yet.. Elendriel said his dream showed him that Kumarai was carving it. He turned then to face him once more. "Aye. Very well. I can indeed carve such a thing. Would this be Wood? Marble?  and how big would you like it to be?"  His  thoughts flew back to the broken violin he had carved and a small ache seeped into his chest. He shrugged it off. Perhaps this would be a better way. He eyed Silvi once as she sat playing with the ball then turned back again.

Last edited by Kumarai Von Detton on Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)   To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:33 pm

Elendriel gave him a look of gratitude. He knew it was not an easy request, but anything that could return Silvi to a proper state was something he would try.

"It was wood. Dark Rosewood. I have several earth mages on standby to speed grow you such a tree for the wood"

He bowed again.

"Thank you, Kumarai...thank you for helping me to save her..."

He gave another grateful smile, then moved back towards where the women were, putting a hand on Tevina's shoulder.

"Thank you as always for bringing light to the village, Tevina. You have most certainly helped us all today"
"Of course! I'm happy to help, and this has been super fun! Plus, I had Gerda to help me. We're spiffying everything up extra good! Right, Gerda!"

She grinned at Gerda, giving her a thumbs up. Elendriel chuckled, looking over his shoulder to Kumarai.

"Do you hear these crazy women, brother kin? They will have everything perfect. Such boldness"

Tevina slapped a flower wreath on his head roughly, making him laugh.

"If you're just gonna stand around and be vocal, the least you can do is model the flowers. Go get to work, before I get Mother Thalia after you"

Elendriel gave them another laugh and a nod, handing them back the flower wreath.

"Yes, yes, I know. I'll go get things ready"

They were interrupted by some shouting and screaming. A scout came running over.

"Lord Elendriel! There is a great fire beast in the sky! What should we do?!"
"Call all fighters to the ready! Get all civilians indoors and protected!"

He rushed away from them, his skin beginning to pulsate with light as the thing appeared high in the sky above them. It was massive, a ball of flame with a wingspan far too large to guess the size of. It stopped above them, pausing for a moment. It shot down at them so suddenly that Elendriel was knocked off his feet. A golden light exploded around from him, casting shields around himself, Kumarai, and the women.

The being stood there, at nearly 7 feet tall, a mass of glowing molten red, wingspan of 12 feet, eyes pools of sapphire blue. In its arms was a woman. She was slender and lean, with incredibly pale skin, and her eyes were a soft yellow gold. She was clad in leather combat gear, her cherry-colored hair pulled into a long braid that reached her waist, and she held what looked like a violin case in her arms. She reached up and patted the beast's cheek, her voice a haunting melody that was soft and soothing.

"He needs to return now, Fides. You've scared these poor people enough"

The being gave her a sort of growl sound, then started to morph shape. It slowly turned into a muscular man with pale blonde hair and swirling sapphire eyes, clad in leather also. The red haired woman smiled to him, patting his cheek.

"We should have made a less terrifying entrance, dear. These poor people are all frightened"
"I apologize, love. I wanted to get us here as quickly as possible, and having Fides do it was the fastest option"

She shook her head, sliding out of his grip and looking over to Elendriel and all the readied elven people. She gave a formal bow of her own.

"My deepest apologies, elven-kind. I am Aya. This is my husband, Vergil. I did not thing we would come in such a manner, but I was worried about Silvi"

Speaking of Silvi, the young woman was sitting there, looking up at Aya and Vergil with slightly wide eyes. Her mind recognized them as amazing and important. She was still lost in emptiness, but something was awakening in her. Elendriel felt it. Aya felt it. Vergil felt it. Kumarai would also likely feel it. It was like the softest bell chime within her. A slow, barely audible chime...
Back to top Go down
Kumarai Von Detton

Kumarai Von Detton

PostSubject: Re: To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)   To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 12:54 am

"Right!" Gerda squealed and gave the thumbs up back.  Kumarai shook his head and looked back at Elendriel with a smirk. "Leave it to the women to spice things up Brother but I must say that flower circlet looks so dashing on you."  Kumarai heard the shouting and got to a defensive stance but the Dragon felt the magical Aura and heat of the being before it plummeted. Recognizing it as a being of Power it halted him in time. As the being morphed, Kumarai sensed the familiar scent of Aya and stood properly giving them a small bow. When he straightened, he felt it that small spark within Silvi of recognition. He felt a sense of quick shame knowing it was his fault she was in such a state. He had a sudden urge to be gone from the place

"Aya, Vergil  its good to see you again. Brother, I shall set off to those mages then. If it is to be done in time I must go now. Normally it takes quite awhile to carve but my dragons magic should help the growth process of the rosewood tree." he bowed to them all once more and headed towards the way Elendriel had indicated. Gerda reached out her hand to stop him but stopped midway. With a small sigh she dropped her hand and instead looked up at the couple she had come to adore. Without a word she ran up to Aya and hugged her legs hiding her tiny face .

~

Kumarai walked until he found the Earth mages congregated in a small sunlit clearing. "Elelndriel has sent me here to help grow wood for a carving" he told them. Slowly he opened his mind to the dragon fearing there would be a block but instead he found that half of his mind quite open indeed. Apparently it too thought what he was doing would help. He began to sing softly urging the the tree to grow and felt the power of the Mages added to his own. He felt the magic flow, shimmering colors outlining his body. when it was done, and the mighty tree stood before them, Kumarai lifted his hand and placed it on the trunk. He said a short prayer of thanks respectfully then growing a dragon claw, took one might swipe of a larger chunk of the tree. He took the tools he was offered and began the slow process of carving. Hours ticked by as he took the shaper, detailing the large body in exquisite detail as everyone else did their part for the coming festival. Pretty soon the only thing left to do was the head. He went slow on this one, the picture already in his mind;
every curve and contour of the face, eyes, snout and horns. As he looked at the face, still chipping the blemishes away, a tear rolled down his cheek for there in exact detail, was his proud and mighty Mother. If something did happen to her, at least here she would be for eternity. A rebirth of sorts for her to live on and for Silvi to become who she was. ~How fitting~ he thought to himself, his hand resting on the cheek of the carving.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)   To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 10:37 am

Aya and Vergil nodded to Kumarai as he retreated away from the area, bowing to Elendriel.

"We apologize again for the entrance. I wanted to arrive as quickly as possible"

Elendriel shook his head.

"It is quite alright, Lady Aya. We are glad to have you"

As Gerda run up and clung to Aya's legs, the woman smiled and knelt down, patting the blonde tresses of her hair to soothe her.

"Hello, youngling. I can see you are a friend of Silvi. Do not fret. We will do whatever we can to help her"

Vergil moved off to the side of the area with Elendriel, listening to the elf as he explained the situation. It disturbed him. The young girl had so much potential. So much magick running through her body. And no way to release that magick safely other than through her music. He folded his arms across his chest. If the girl was truly empty, it would take a lot of music to return her.

Fides. Have you heard of anything like this before?

I have not. But judging from the well of energy I felt from her at the performance, she is capable of much. It will not be easy to draw her back, but you know the importance of doing so.

Vergil sighed, shaking his head. Thankfully, a festival would be filled with music and dancing and happiness. He and his wife had already planned to perform for it, hoping that if possible, they could get Silvi to play with them. They would rehearse, and perhaps his own magick could draw Silvi into the proper state to play the violin. He looked over, smiling as his wife patted the head of the young blonde girl. Their own children were already grown and out on their own. It always made him happy to see his wife so caring and wonderful to children, even if they had agreed to not have any more.

Aya lifted Gerda into her arms, crossing over to Silvi and setting Gerda down at her side. She reached out, placing her hands on Silvi's cheeks, as if reading into her being. She frowned at her findings. Silvi's resonance was very small. Like a flickering flame fighting to stay alive. And the girl's consciousness was tucked away for safekeeping deep within the recesses of her mind. Even Aya was not sure she could pull her up far enough to awaken it. She glanced over her shoulder to her husband, their gazes meeting.

She is very deep. I don't know if I can pull her out, even with my magick...

We can give it a try at nightfall when we are both at our strongest. We are both a bit worn from the journey and should rest before trying something that we know will be tough on you.

I think you should play your violin when I reach for her. It might help to draw her out.

Vergil just nodded his head to agree, crossing to meet his wife as she stood and looking to the elf who had summoned them.

"We require some time to rest, and then we have an idea that might pull her out enough to get her resonance flowing. The elf drake will need to be present. He has an effect on her when he is nearby. I can see it"
"Of course. Whatever you need, you will have. Mother Thalia has prepared you quarters within her home so that she can also provide you with whatever clothing you need to perform"
"You have our thanks. We will return to this spot after the skies are dark"

As the pair departed, Elendriel sighed and ran a hand through his hair. It was going to be tough to manage so much. Regardless, he also needed to rest a short bit, and he knew Kumarai was still going to be carving. He sent a messenger to inform Kumarai about the update, then looked to Gerda.

"You can stay with Tevina for now, little one. She will watch over you and take you to get something to eat while Kumarai is carving the statue"
Back to top Go down
Kumarai Von Detton

Kumarai Von Detton

PostSubject: Re: To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)   To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 2:47 pm

Gerda smiled as Aya picked her up and brought her over to Silvi. " Is it true you you can bring Silvi back to her proper state?" she asked with a bit of hope in her eyes. " She saved me. and so did my brother. I want to do all I can as well. I owe her that. My brother... He means well but blames himself for her being in the state shes in. He didnt say so but I can see it. The way he looks at her when he thinks no one is looking. The agony and shame he tries so hard to hide. I hope we can help him too. He is quite special." She gave a sad little smile and turned to Silvi and gave her a little kiss on the cheek. SHhe turned back as Elendriel addressed her and she gave a curtsy. "Thank you mr. Elendriel sir"

~

Kumarai sat, exhausted on a rock the carving almost to completion. He rolled the tool in his hands as the ache in his chest came back. The last time he put his all into a project it was destroyed. What then would become of this?? Being so close to this statue made him long to see his mother once again. He hoped she was still alive out there somewhere. He would need all the strength he could get to put his dragon magic to the statue to make it indestructible. Yet he didnt know what strength he had left. Silvi was damaged... his violin was damaged.. his mother lost somewhere perhaps gone from the world.. and little Gerda his cherished sister almost taken to evil. He would have to find the strength somehow. Hes lasted this long. He took his sweat soaked tunic off to feel the cool breeze on his body then took up the hammer and chisel once more.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)   To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 11:58 pm

Darkness fell, and it was time. Both Aya and Vergil emerged from their quarters, out to where Silvi was accompanied by Elendriel as a guardian. Aya wanted to make the moment as magical as possible, as powerful as possible, in the hopes of pulling Silvi to full awareness once more. She sat with the girl as Vergil prepared his violin, taking a basket of flowers and ribbon to weave them into Silvi's hair. She hummed softly as she worked, taking great care to not pull on Silvi's hair too much. Elendriel went to go find Kumarai, needing him to be present, at the request of the musical pair. He found him at the statue, gazing up at his dragon-elf kin.

"Aya and Vergil are ready to begin the ceremony the messenger informed you of earlier. The one to try and draw Silvi's consciousness forward. They say it is important you are there"

---

The swirling sapphire of Vergil's eyes met the gold of his wife's, sharing a moment for him to feel the warmth of her love as they both worked hard to aid in Silvi's recovery. He watched as Aya turned her attention back to the small girl and the braid of flowers she was weaving into her hair. His lips curled to a smile. It was as if he was watching her and their two sons all over again; though both of their boys were grown and off on adventures of their own.

He returned from his thoughts and resumed his own work, carefully cleaning his violin. They only had a few days before the festival that the elves had decided to throw in hopes of bringing Silvi back from the darkness she had slipped into.

His hands paused their work, a frown taking the place of the smile. He knew the pain of being lost. And he knew the pain of having a cherished one become lost. Memories of his wife laying on the cold floor of a containment chamber, body broken and empty eyes filled with tears, rushed forward faster than he could stop them. Time slowed to a crawl around him. The visions of her torture closed in. He could once more feel the agony and sense of helplessness, the fury of being unable to help her. His lungs tightened and his fists clenched. And then...he felt her gentle warmth pour into him.

Released from the memories, he gazed down as his wife, whose arms were wrapped around him and head was against his shoulder.

"I am right here with you, Vergil. Those times have passed"

He smiled, embracing her and burying his nose in her hair; she smelled of flower gardens and fresh soil. He relaxed; her presence soothed the beasts of the past.

"Thank you, beloved. I'm alright now"
"I'm glad..."

She was short enough that she had to go slightly onto her toes to press a brief kiss to his lips before she moved back to Silvi's side. She had saved him. Just as he had saved her. He took a moment to breathe, and resumed his work. It would only be a matter of time before Kumarai arrived and they would be able to begin their 'ritual'...
Back to top Go down
Kumarai Von Detton

Kumarai Von Detton

PostSubject: Re: To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)   To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:12 am

Kumarai looked up as he heard Elendriel speak. Wiping the sweat from his brow, his muscles tense, he nodded and and gazed back at him with his aquamarine eyes. The had seemed to shine by the magic that continued to gather to where they were. He hoped this, and the performance he had in mind to give Silvi would help along with Aya and Vergil as well as all the other people there.

"I am ready" he said. He grabbed a soft white long coat and put it on leaving the shirt off and his front chest bare. Picking up a case and praying to whatever gods were out there, he followed Elendriel towards the site of the ritual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)   To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5