Roleplay Sanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place for roleplayers to come together.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Et Mortis Amor (Z and Erik only)
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 11:09 am by Erik Daedalus Skorm

» To Dream of Music - (Z and Kumarai only)
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 10:12 am by Kumarai Von Detton

» Carbon Copy - (Z and Artemis only)
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:57 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Under A Dragon Moon ~~Xnigona and Zeria Only~~
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 5:25 am by Zeria Iiyasei

» Zeria's Soul-Torn Warriors
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 5:28 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» The Red String - (Z and Yoi only)
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:44 pm by YoiYumeo

» HI I AM A COOL FISH, LOVE ME YO
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 6:26 pm by Kumarai Von Detton

» Burned - (Zeria and Stryker Only)
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:46 pm by Zeria Iiyasei

» Soul Mender - (Zeria and Stryker only)
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:50 pm by Stryker

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Zeria Iiyasei
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_vote13"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_voti10"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_vote11 
Caleb
"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_vote13"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_voti10"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_vote11 
Konayuki
Stryker
CarnifexDragon
Warder117
Kira Yamato
Kumarai Von Detton
Elmo
kreamator
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 135 on Sun May 30, 2021 8:49 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Stryker

"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Hades was feeling something warm on his gold chest. For once it wasn`t the touch of his wife, but an all new feeling the light up his heart when he came back to her. He had heard one man say once that you only value something after you lost it. Hades almost lost Persephone to some other god who he would give his very soul to kill. But now that his queen had returned to him, for the first time in millenia he felt happy or at least warm on the inside. He continued to stroke Persephone`s hair, the feeling of those silky strings against his skin was very pleassing. He said:

Perhaps we should go, my beautiful flower. I don`t wanna procastinate our trip any longer.

It was then that a loud voice came behind Hades. He almost jumped off his skin, but it was only Poseid, his hyperactive Brother. He said:

Yo, Hades. Seems like my big Bro finally got to appreciating the ladies.

At this point, Hades wanted to kill the Sea God. He looked like a surfer, skin slightly tanned, crystaline green eyes that resembled the sea water. He wore his own war armor, a set of golden plates along with an orange cape. He radiated the same power aura as Hades, but his was warm and welcoming instead of Hades` cold demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:21 pm

Just when Persephone was finally happy and content in Hades' arms, Poseidon's voice boomed at them, and she instantly felt her husband tense up. Everyone knew of her betrayal to Hades, and it made sense that Poseidon would choose to keep bringing it up every time he saw them together. She muttered under her breath how she wished Poseidon were gone. However, Demeter stepped in.

"Poseidon! It's not like you to be so rude!"

Though it actually was very much like him.

"I think you're forgetting just how poorly you've treated poor Amphitrite lately. She came to me again the other day, saying you teased her about her hair, saying that Aphrodite's was much more beautiful!"
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Hades started to feel his usual murderous intent coming back. That brother of his became much more annoying since that surfing fashion was created. He even started to speak like a surfer. He should tip his head pn River Lethe and re educate him. He was about to reach for his sword when Demeter stepped in and started scolding Poseidon like the older sister she was to him. It actually felt like old times when they had just saved earth from their father. Hades chuckled at that and his tension eased. He said:

We can always count on Demeter for a good moral lesson.

Poseidon definetely had a look of surprise and a blush as Demeter mentioned his little misunderstanding with Amphitrite. Why woman were so complicated. He was just an immortal being who commanded all seas and liked to speak as if he was 16 year old. On his head, he was simple. He said, getting a little more serious:

Amphitrite and I have flaws in our marrige. no marrieage is perfect.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Demeter put her hands on her hims, staring Poseidon down. She couldn't believe that an elder god like him would act so childish and simple all the time.

"Yes, well that doesn't justify you picking on the marriages of others. Especially Hades and Persephone's marriage. If you have a problem with my daughter, you had better not, or I swear I'll fill your ocean with enough plantlife to absorb every last drop of water. Do you hear me, Poseidon?"

Persephone stepped forward, grabbing her mother's arm.

"Mother...measures that drastic are not necessary...it's fine....I wasn't offended at all..."

Demeter sighed and put a hand to her head. She was weary and needed to rest. All of the work in the gardens had her tired and cranky, especially because Amara could only help so much and now Nikolai was gone as well, leaving her to do it all herself.

"My apologies. I don't know what came over me..."
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Both Hades and Poseidon could see the power behind Demeter`s voice. Sometimes they forgot that she is, like them, an Elder Olympian. The way she protected Persephone reminded them the way Rhea tried to protect them from their father. Poseidon`s eyes shifted to a more serious tone, deep green, like emeralds. He said, now sounding like the Ruler of Sea:

Demeter, my deepest appologies. Sometimes I let myself go with the flow, that is the nature of Sea. I didn`t mean to offend any of you. Specially Lady Persephone and our Brother. As for my Wife. We have already solved that issue. She is very happy with me.

Hades came back to his senses as Poseidon shifted to a more "adult" behavior. He had forgotten about that little peculliarity about him and his domains. He turned to his Wife and said on a Firm tone.

Persephone, my dear. Could take Demeter to drink some nectar. That might make her feel better. I have something to talk with Poseidon.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:41 pm

Persephone smiled to her husband and nodded, grabbing her mother's hand.

"Come. Let's get you some nectar like Hades said. Perhaps that will brighten your mood, mother"
"You are right, dear daughter. Let's go"

Persephone turned and blew Hades a kiss, before heading off and disappearing into a small garden with her mother...

~~~

Nikolai returned to his body, shuddering from the experience. So...his father wanted him to spy on his mother to see if she was happy. Brilliant. The moment she was unhappy, of course Apollo would swoop in and steal her heart back from that brute, Hades. How his mother could be happy with Hades was beyond him, and he wished for nothing more than to have his family together again...
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Hades returned the kiss to Persephone as her and Demter left to drink. His gaze then turned serious and he faced his brother. There was something bugging the two gods. Something above their normal responsibilities and duties as Elder Gods. They thought Zeus was starting to act without thinking. After Nikolai was born he forbid the birth of any other minor gods and said that all the Olympians couldn`t remain amongst mankind, never to interact again. He was trying to centralize the power of Olympus, more gods and demigods meant more trouble for him. However, many Olympians were unpleased with those measures. Him and Poseidon had tried to put him back to sensibility but he was too hard headed. They didn`t want a confront to rise due to his foolishness. Hades said:

What if the worst happen ?

We will have to leave it to Zeus. He is king after all.

That fool. We held this miserable ceremony just so he could plea with the the other Olympians to not cause a war. And the worst, he does not want us to interfere. He is digging his own pit.

We cannot be involved. Should only a situation arise in our realms we will be able to act on our own. Zeus, a proud fool until the end.

Nikolai was in his room. Phenton had brought his body back to his chambers while Nikolai`s soul went to Apollo. For now his life was safe. But if Hades found out, there would be no way to determine what he was going to do. As the boy woke up, Phenton greeted him:

I hope you had enough time to speak with him.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:38 pm

Nikolai sat up in his bed, groaning. He really had not liked the feeling of being astral projected so forcefully.

"Ugh...yes, I had enough time..."

He slid off the bed and moved to the wardrobe, checking to see what clothes were there for him to wear. He needed something dark and hard to see someone in.

"You may leave, Phenton, son of Thanatos. I thank you for your assistance. My father has assigned me a task I must do alone..."

~~~~

Persephone explained everything to Demeter. Apollo's desire for her. Her love for both Hades and Apollo. Her inability to decide what to do. Whether or not she could actually be happy crossed her mind too.

"I'm just...afraid...I don't know what to do...."
"Well who do you love more?"
"I can't decide...I love Hades, so very much, but he's always too busy for me...and Apollo....he's just....so perfect in every way...but he's almost....too perfect. Every female goddess probably wants him..."

She sighed, leaning against her mother.

"I wish I knew what to do..."
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:54 pm

Hades and Poseidon had a last staredown and shoot hands. They might be the epitome of sibling rivalry, but if something bad happened they knew the other wouldn`t let it go unpunished. Hades turned away and looked at each God and Goddess that was present, but not with his crystaline blue eyes, no. He looked at them with blood red, ruby eyes. His raven hair floating like the shadows born from the blazes of Tartarus while his powerfull aura chilled all of them to their very souls. His message was clear "Do not try anything.". His helmet now in full effect, he could see many of them resisted the impulse to tremble in fear and run away from the Judge of the Underworld. He walked back to his sister and wife, returning to his normal appearence. He said:

I think our time to go has arrived.

He lifted his right hand, opening a portal to the underworld. He offered his other hand to Persephone while saying:

If Demeter still doesn`t feel okay she should come with us and rest for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:19 pm

Persephone watched her husband return to the others, frightening them into obeying what he had to say. She sighed. It was so like him to use fear against others. He could try just being nice for once.

"Mother? Will you be alright?"
"Yes. I need to go tend to the gardens, is all. Some things are nearly ready for harvest. Nikolai said so himself, and I believe it..."
"Mkay. Well take care while I'm gone. And send Amara my well wishes"
"I will"

Demeter disappeared off to go to her gardens, while Persephone stepped through the portal her husband had made, her white dress flowing around her slender body. No one even noticed the pair of eyes that watched her every movement with longing. The pair of eyes that belonged to Apollo, who turned to leave moments after Persephone disappeared through the portal...
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Hades gave one last look over his shoulder before following his dear wife through the portal he had made. When they arrived, Hades went to the throne room. There he was to meet with Thanatos and have a short talk before him and his family went to Elysium. He turned to Persephone and said:

Persephone. If there is anything you would like to bring with us to Elysium, now would be the best time to pick it up. Thanatos is waiting for me in the throne room. Meet me there when you are done.

Hades was trying to solve things quickly. He needed that time away very badly and he knew Persephone would agree. He kissed her cheek and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Persephone smiled to her husband and nodded, closing her eyes for a moment as he kissed her cheek, before wandering down the hall to their bedroom to pack some clothes and things she would need for the trip. However, moments later, her son wandered in, looking quite irritable. Even his hair was messier than usual.

"Mother, we must speak..."
"Yes, honey? What's wrong?"
"It's about father..."

Persephone frowned. Had Apollo somehow contacted Nikolai while they were in the meeting?

"What about him?"
"He loves you. More than anything, mother. I wish you would go with him instead of Hades..."

Persephone sighed, shaking her head.

"Nikolai, I've told you before. It can't happen. I love Hades"
"But he treats you terribly! You said so yourself!"
"He and I are making things up with each other"
"It won't last, and you know that, mother!
"That's enough, Nikolai! I won't talk about this now!"

Nikolai swore and stormed out of his mother's room, agitated beyond belief. Not enough exposure to nature and things that required harvesting had made him edgy and moody...
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:26 pm

Hades sat on his black marble throne. Listening to Thanatos presentation. He had brought all his children for Lord Hades to see for himself if they were going to do a good job. Before the Emperor of the Underworld stood four minor gods, behind them was Thanatos. Hades looked carefully through their souls and minds, tring to find anything suspicious. He said:

Thanatos. I see no corruption in the hearts and minds of your children. They are strong,each one in their own way. I`m certain Hecate is proud of them just as much as you are.

Thanatos looked pleased. To receive this kind of praise from Hades himself was the same as getting a ticket to the Island of The Blessed. His children, Phenton, Evlogize, Timoros and Epitiro. All looked satisfied and nervous. Hades dismissed them, and waited until his dear Queen and her child came to him so they could journey into Elysium.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:31 pm

It was only a matter of time before Nikolai came into the throne room, looking edgy and angry. He had a dark aura about him and looked very much like he would explode at any moment if the wrong thing set him off.

Persephone, too, came in moments later, looking upset as well. She was in a black dress now, showing everyone she was in a bad mood. Her heels clunked on the floor, until she stopped in front of her husband, servants behind her hauling hers and Nikolai's belongings for the trip.

"We're ready to go, husband..."
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:40 pm

When Persephone and Nikolai came into the throne room. hades could feel the dark auras around them. To him, they looked like the perfect family, an angry boy and a bad mooded wife. It was just too ironic. Hades stood up from his Throne and raised both arms above his head. Soon afterwards, all three would be surrounded by darkness. It didn`t even look as if they were moving. Hades just had to focus on his task. 2 minutes passed until the orb started to dissolve. Revealing a bright light coming from the outside. Around them grass and flowers started to appear. When the darkness finally vanished, they were surrounded by an endless garden filled with all kinds of trees, flowers, bushes and vegetation. There was a huge temple near them. Most likely their temporary house. Hades looked tired, and the artificial sunlight wasn`t doing him any good. His vampire-like appearence didn`t match the environment he was in, not at all. He said:

Welcome to Elysium.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Nikolai was not happy to be surrounded by darkness. He hated the dark. Much rather preferred the sun that his father brought. He closed his eyes, trying to imagine a place with lots of sunlight.....and then it came...they were standing in Elysium. Hades looked...very out of place, and that made Nikolai smile. He instantly rushed forth into the flowers, falling into them and letting the warmth of the sun wash over him, channeling positive energy into the plantlife. The underworld was not a place Nikolai ever wanted to go again.

"It's amazing here!"

Persephone felt a small smile curl to her lips. Elysium was beautiful and amazing, just as Nikolai had said. And seeing him so happy, she couldn't help but be glad. Even if he was being persistant about Apollo. She moved to Hades' side and embraced him.

"It's beautiful, my love.....thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:54 pm

Hades looked a little drained from the trip. To bring two other gods along with him to Elysium was something he had never tried before. And that feeling of tiredness was annoying. As he felt the warm enbrace of his wife, he turned to hug her aswell. He knew both of them would feel better around so much nature. Hades on the other side wasn`t very into nature. He walked towards a tree and laid below it`s shadow. Perhaps a nap would be good. However nothing goes as he plans as a group of Nymphs appeared around him, all of them wide eyed and squealing like fangirls. One of them said:

Lord hades!!! He is here! Girls, Lord Hades has finally came to visit us.

Hades was slightly annoyed with the screeching. But he knew better than to worry. Knowing his wife, those young Nymphs would end up turned into plans if they approached him with romantic intetions.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:47 pm

Persephone could tell Hades was very uncomfortable here, which only made her love him more for the sacrifice he was making to ensure her happiness. She sighed happily, tending to some flowers nearby and furthering their growth.....when she heard giggling and squealing. She looked over to see her husband surrounded by nymphs who were going crazy over him. She growled, then turned away with a "hmph!", pretending she hadn't just seen such a thing. Jerk.

~~

Nikolai sat up the moment he heard giggling and the sound of beautiful voices. However, what he saw made him grin. Hades was surrounded by gorgeous nymphs, and his mother was upset about it. And it didn't seem like Hades was doing much about the nymphs either, which only fueled his mother's rage. He would have to report this to his father. It would be useful information. Though just when he was about to turn around and go back to laying down, he came face to face with possibly one of the most beautiful women he'd ever seen. She wore a long white gown adorned with jewels and gold, with a flower at the nape of her neck. Her hair was long, and pale blonde, adorned with a jeweled piece through it. And yet what captivated him most were her stunning violet eyes.

"Ah! H...Hello..."

When she opened her mouth to speak, however, Nikolai felt his whole world crash around him. Everything else was gone except for the beautiful nymph before him.

"Hello....I've never seen you here before..."
"I-I-I'm...Nikolai....God of Harvests..."

Her eyes lit up happily and she embraced him. He swallowed hard, feeling every inch of her body pressed against his.

"That makes me happy. This place could use someone like you to make it even more beautiful"
"I....uh....I..."

He really didn't know what to say...
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Hades could see the anger inside Persephone. It wasn`t like he was trying to make her feel sad. Those nymphs were like children he had adopted and put in Elysum to act as care takers. He looked in annoyance at the girls and they dispersed, giving him room to breath. Hades then vanished on darkness. Following his queen. He was fast, caughing up to her seconds after she had walked away. He emerged from the ground like a ghost right i front of her. He said:

Why the anger my Queen ? Those Nymphs are like daughters to me, nothing more. I only have eyes from you. I was just too tired to say a world. As you can see I`m not really into daylight and flowers.

He didn`t talk with fear. He was trying to reason with her. There was only a bit of emotion, sadness. He didn`t want to make his queen sad, He was just too new to all this called "emotions".Most of the time he was just a walking corpse with the power to turn earth on hell. He said:

Is there somewhere we can talk in particular ?
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:38 pm

Persephone frowned as Hades returned to her side, trying to explain things. It was understandable to her that he was having troubles, though, so she turned and smiled faintly, forgiving him. Though she couldn't forgive herself. She closed her eyes, trying to think of a place they could go. It seemed that Nikolai was occupied anyway.

"We could go to wherever you intended for us to stay...I'm sure Nikolai can follow my presence in order to find us when he is finished..."

~~~

Nikolai swallowed hard and nodded to the nymph.

"I-I...would love to help make things prettier here..."

The nymph smiled joyously, her eyes lighting up, and Nikolai felt faint. He swayed a little, but the nymph caught her in his arms.

"Are you alright?"
"J-Just...a little dizzy.....thank you..."

Her touch was like heaven itself, smooth as silk. He wanted her to keep touching him. And she did, as she laid him down in the flowers, leaning over him.

"Perhaps you should rest, Nikolai, God of Harvest"
"I.....yes....that would be nice...."

He sighed, closing his eyes. He was tired from all of the ordeals he'd been through today...
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:49 pm

Hades nodded. Seemed like his reasonable and calm demeanor will was worth something after all. He stroke her fiery hair, carressing his nuke and cheeks. He offered her his hand and walked away from that part of the garden. He guided her towards a garden behind the huge temple. It was like a massive rosebush, spikesand crimsom flowers everywhere. Of course none of them would dare harm the Lord of te Dead. He walked for a few minutes with Persephone, being rejuvenated by the cold hug of the shadows created by the plants inside his personal garden. He finally reached the center of the place. There stood a huge marble statue of both him and Persephone, from the day they met. He said:

Here we are. I designed it myself.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:01 pm

Persephone looked up at the statue with amazement. She couldn't believe that Hades had designed something so....so...beautiful and heartfelt. Tears welled in her eyes.

"Hades, I....it's beautiful..."

She turned to him, then threw herself into his arms, beginning to cry. Her eyes closed, and she began to remember just what had led to her betrayal...

~~~~~

Another morning waking with Hades not at her side in bed. He had already gone, and left only a note saying that he would not be eating breakfast with her that morning. The same note he’d left every morning for a month now. Persephone frowned and sighed sorrowfully. She was alone again, and it seemed like Hades had no time for her whatsoever. She slid out from under the covers, then padded to the wardrobe, choosing to wear a long white dress adorned with flowers today. Something bright and beautiful to contrast the sad mood she was in. She sat in silence, dining with only herself for company. She spent her morning in a terrible mood, until she decided to go acquire her husband for lunch. She wanted to spend some time with him for a change, rather than him ignoring her all the time. So she headed to the throne room, her footsteps soft. Hades was standing there, looking rather irritable and studying a list of some sort. Persephone crossed the room and put a hand on her husband’s shoulder.
“Hades?”
“Not now, Persephone…”
She frowned, squeezing his shoulder a little to try and comfort him.
“Whatever it is, I can try to help you…”
He brushed her off and shook his head.
“Not now, Persephone…”
“But I-“
“PERSEPHONE! I’M BUSY! JUST LEAVE!”
She froze, her eyes wide with hurt. She began to tremble and her lower lip quivered, before she turned and ran, tears rolling down her cheeks. How could he be so horrible to her? She only wanted to help him. To spend time with him. Was that so much to ask? She hated it in the underworld. She just wanted to get out and see the sun. To feel its warmth caressing her and her beautiful plantlife, allowing them to grow. So she fled the underworld, finding her way to her mother’s gardens. Unfortunately, the great goddess was not there. She was away on business, and so Persephone was alone. She curled up into a ball amidst some of the pomegranates, crying softly. She didn’t want to be alone. She hated it. It wasn’t until she heard a thwacking sound that she looked up. She blinked and her gaze fell on someone she had never thought she would get the chance to see again. Apollo, god of the sun. He had set up a target at the edge of Demeter’s gardens and was practicing his archery with perfect, precise shots that hit dead center every time. She watched in amazement, the sweat glistening on his toned, muscular body. He was gorgeous. She would go as far as to say he was more attractive than Aphrodite herself. She got up from her spot, trying to creep away so as to not disturb him. Suddenly, an arrow whizzed past her head, sticking into the dirt at her feet. She yelped and dropped to the ground with her hands over her head.
“I’m sorry! Please, don’t hurt me!”
Apollo came rushing over, kneeling at her side. His voice was like a rich crème that seemed to spread through her body and warm her thoroughly in places she hadn’t thought about in a long time.
“Are you alright?! I did not mean to shoot at you; I simply thought you were someone trying to steal from Demeter’s gardens!”
Persephone shook her head, looking at Apollo.
“I’m alright…you didn’t hit me…”
“Thank goodness…I would have felt so terrible if I had hurt you, Persephone…”
Her heart jumped when he said her name. It sounded sinfully beautiful coming from him…no…sinfully touchable in a way no man’s voice should be. It was then, however, that Apollo suddenly looked confused.
“I know this may seem rude, but….why are you here? Shouldn’t you be with Hades right now? It’s that time of year…”
Persephone’s eyes welled with tears and she bowed her head.
“What does it matter…? He doesn’t care about me anyway…”
Apollo frowned and pulled Persephone into an embrace as she started to cry.
“Sssh…it will be alright, Persephone…I am sure it is just because he is busy that you think that…”
“No! He yelled at me today! Told me to leave! He’s never yelled at me like that before!”
His frown deepened, and he simply held her close and let her cry…

~~~~~

Persephone pulled herself from the memories and held Hades tighter. How could she have ever believed he didn't love her....
Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:21 pm

Hades looked at Persephone`s reaction with wonder. Those weren`t the kind of tears he was used to see. he was used to mourn and pain. He had never seen tears out of happiness. That changed when he started giving Persephone more attention. Indeed, months ago Hades was dealing with problems because of many escapes from Tartarus, that made him extermely angry. He was the one in charge of keeping those monsters and evil souls locked. He carressed her head and said:

Sssh, it`s alright my Dear Queen. There is no need to cry. I`m here with you now. I`m yours ever.

Hades said what he thought was right. He was God of the Dead. He wasn`t specialist in feelings. All he knew is that he didn`t want to see Persephone sad. He said, after kissing her forehead:

Persephone. I want you to understand that whatever I do, I do it because I have your safety in mind. My heart is yours.
Back to top Go down
Zeria Iiyasei
Admin
Zeria Iiyasei

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:08 pm

Persephone clung to Hades, crying softly. She wanted nothing more than to be with him and be happy. She didn't want to think about Apollo anymore. But it was so damned hard, especially because Nikolai was there to remind her at every turn of her betrayal...

"I know...I just....I get so scared sometimes that you forget how to love me..."

~~~

Apollo stalked the halls of one of his temples, pacing back and forth, trying to come up with a plan to kill Hades and take Persephone for his own. He needed her like he needed air to breathe. He could even remember the first time he realized how beautiful she was...

~~~

Thwack! An arrow struck the target dead center. Just as he'd expected. He smiled brightly, wiping the sweat from his brow and resting for a moment. He had fired off many arrows already, on the outskirts of Demeter's garden. The goddess had granted him permission to use the area for target practice, so long as he did not damage any of the plantlife there. He had assured her that he would not, and would be using a target made specially for him. He had just notched another arrow and was about to shoot, when he heard something rustling the garden's plants. He turned and shot, purposely aiming so he would miss and it would be a warning shot. A yelp from a female made him rush over. He was sure he hadn't hit anyone. But then he saw her as she dropped to the ground, begging him not to hurt her. Her beauty stunned him, as though he had never really taken the time to actually look at her. It was Persephone, Demeter's daughter.
“Are you alright?! I did not mean to shoot at you; I simply thought you were someone trying to steal from Demeter’s gardens!”
Persephone shook her head, looking at him with a pair of stunning green eyes.
“I’m alright…you didn’t hit me…”
“Thank goodness…I would have felt so terrible if I had hurt you, Persephone…”
What bothered him most, however....was that it looked as though she'd been crying. Upon further learning of what had happened, he felt something settle in his gut. How could Hades have made this beautiful woman cry like this? Hurt her so badly to make her run all the way to her mother's garden where she wasn't supposed to be for another month or so yet? Apollo frowned and pulled Persephone into an embrace as she started to cry even harder.
“Sssh…it will be alright, Persephone…I am sure it is just because he is busy that you think that…”
“No! He yelled at me today! Told me to leave! He’s never yelled at me like that before!”
His frown deepened, and he simply held her close and let her cry, feeling his heart stir as the beautiful goddess stay in his arms...

Back to top Go down
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:47 am

Hades smiled at her worry. How could he ever forget how to love the only woman he ever fell in love with ? He brought her face close to his, looking straight at her eyes with soft look on his. He said in a low tone. Trying to solve that doubt of her:

Persephone. Since we married I never, even by one second thought about replacing you. It's because you are the only one whose presence brings back life to my mournfull existance. Loosing you would be the end for me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)   "From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"From the Deep" - (Stryker and Zeria only)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next